Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-14-2024, 08:36 PM  
Andy Reid Supporter

Hollywood Brown to the Chiefs

Last edited by RunKC; 03-14-2024 at 08:42 PM..
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2024, 05:16 PM   #481
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
A signing that most of CP is behind except Over The Rainbow or whatever that analytics guy's name is that thinks Hollywood is an expensive Mecole.

He is going to look reeruned soon.
Even you and I can hug this one out.

Main difference is you wanted to trade a 2nd round pick at the deadline last season for Brown who went for a pittance the next offseason and we won the SB anyway.

Food for thought.

(Did I get the bitchy emoji use right?)
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2024, 05:36 PM   #482
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
Even you and I can hug this one out.

Main difference is you wanted to trade a 2nd round pick at the deadline last season for Brown who went for a pittance the next offseason and we won the SB anyway.

Food for thought.

(Did I get the bitchy emoji use right?)
We won the SB so you can argue it wasn’t needed. I personally would never allow the offense to decay like that but time to move on.
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2024, 05:38 PM   #483
Why so serious?

Quote:
We won the SB so you can argue it wasn’t needed. I personally would never allow the offense to decay like that but time to move on.
Very fair response. Truce, sir.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2024, 05:42 PM   #484
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
I liked you better when you made false pedo accusations and got banned
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2024, 05:44 PM   #485
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Yeah, Brown can't be as physical as Hill was. But he will try to play bigger than he is. He's not scared. He's just not very big.
He's got some dawg in him.

I think this is a great signing.

I still think we draft a WR by #64. We'll need one within 12 months at most.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2024, 05:45 PM   #486
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
I liked you better when you made false pedo accusations and got banned
I like you better when you were promoting the monkeypox shots.
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 8     Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2024, 05:53 PM   #487
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Whoa you like monkeypox shots? Nice!
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2024, 05:57 PM   #488
Generational Player

Quote:
Whoa you like monkeypox shots? Nice!
You got PRIDE going for you.

It’s something.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2024, 06:13 PM   #489
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
You got PRIDE going for you.

It’s something.

Suck my dick
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2024, 06:15 PM   #490
Generational Player

Quote:
Suck my dick
Sorry, you’ll have to stick with your Pride crew.

I prefer women in their 20’s.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 3     Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2024, 06:18 PM   #491
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
He's got some dawg in him.

I think this is a great signing.

I still think we draft a WR by #64. We'll need one within 12 months at most.

He does. Have some dawg in him, I mean. He's a fighter. One of the things you saw quickly when he was at OU. And yeah, I think it's a great signing as well. Need to keep him healthy, but if we do, he'll almost singlehandedly take the offense up a level. None of that decoy BS. Or a lot less anyway.

Whoever and whenever we take a WR in the draft, I just hope he's a legit outside guy, and not just some small burner type project. But signing Brown eases my mind about the draft by a lot, so fire away Veach.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2024, 07:16 PM   #492
Going home eventually

Quote:
Speed without a route tree or COD isn't scary.

Hollywood Brown is far scarier than MVS to an NFL defense.
Yup. MVS didn't bring much overall. Brown is much better.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2024, 07:31 PM   #493
MVP

WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 03-15-2024, 08:50 PM   #494
Emporer of Mongo

3 peat !
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2024, 08:52 PM   #495
Emporer of Mongo

Quote:
you just can't help yourself but bring your garbage into EVERY thread
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 9 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote