Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-09-2022, 03:42 AM  
The Boom Boom Room

New Heights: The Kelce Brothers' Podcast

Last edited by Tribal Warfare; 05-03-2024 at 03:45 PM..
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:26 AM   #481
Starter

It's a fun listen but I think it hit it's peak already. It will be different this season now that Jason is retired. The weekly player perspective of the game is what made it special. The day Travis retires is when I'll start losing interest in it. I don't care for all the gimmicks they've added recently like the Beer Bowl stuff.
CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old Today, 02:28 AM   #482
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
I think $100 million is asking a lot. McAfee's show was way more polished when he got his deal. New Heights is still pretty rough.

Of course if Taylor agrees to make an appearance every month or so, then there will be sponsors lining up.
It's a Swiftie cash cow, Jason and Travis trying to milk that ****er dry.
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 04:56 AM   #483
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapsLockKey View Post
It's a fun listen but I think it hit it's peak already. It will be different this season now that Jason is retired. The weekly player perspective of the game is what made it special. The day Travis retires is when I'll start losing interest in it. I don't care for all the gimmicks they've added recently like the Beer Bowl stuff.
It’s always way better in season. It might actually get broader appeal since they usually spend a lot of time talking about their games. Jason can now think about games as an analyst and spend less time talking about the eagles. I agree, not sure where they take it after Travis retires but fortunately we have a while before that.

I've listened to a few here and there in the off-season. The one where they talk about Adam Sandler movies was hilarious
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:47 AM   #484
MVP

I think it has already peaked for me. A paywall would allow me to move on.

It would probably be a good exit strategy for them though. Get paid well to ride it into the ground behind the paywall and then Travis could move on with his post NFL retirement plans.
ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old Today, 10:19 AM   #485
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
So, you are comparing apples and oranges.

It's called the Pat McAfee Show, not podcast. Pat actually produced a show for YouTube, with a podcast element for people who couldn't watch.

New Heights is a podcast, that they just happen to also film and put on YouTube.

However, what makes it worth $100 million (I believe it will probably get close to what they want for it) is the companies willing to pay for advertising during the podcast or show.

Reality says that not only had the New Heights podcast hit #1 on Apple a couple of times BEFORE Travis Started dating Taylor Swift, but now they also have the entire Swift fan base listening as well.

That makes it more valuable monetarily than The Pat McAfee Show.
Sort of just a nice round number and without knowing the number of years they would have to operate it before getting the whole amount it becomes sort of meaningless.
Shields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old Today, 10:23 AM   #486
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghak99 View Post
I think it has already peaked for me. A paywall would allow me to move on.

It would probably be a good exit strategy for them though. Get paid well to ride it into the ground behind the paywall and then Travis could move on with his post NFL retirement plans.
I feel like it's an eventual entry into some kind of broadcast deal once Travis is retired. These guys are really good at this. As good as the Mannings are, these guys are even better. And that's kind of the format that seems like a real good fit for the both of them
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:39 AM   #487
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
I feel like it's an eventual entry into some kind of broadcast deal once Travis is retired. These guys are really good at this. As good as the Mannings are, these guys are even better. And that's kind of the format that seems like a real good fit for the both of them
Think originally that appeared to be the plan. Given Jason got a NBC gig. Travis may have other oppurtunities given his Taylor connection open up....Not sure they will stick with the current podcast. Though 100 million over a short amount of time, I could see. I mean they already took a leave for a month or so in the off season. The announcer thing is probably more along the lines of the number of weeks they are going to work.
Shields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old Today, 10:46 AM   #488
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
It's a Swiftie cash cow, Jason and Travis trying to milk that ****er dry.
Sure, the Swifty listeners made it a lot more valuable but it was the #1 podcast way before Tay/Trav started dating.

My understanding on these deals is a sliding scale construct, they get the money over a period of time. You stay doing the podcast for X number of years you get X amount. Stay X number of years you get the full amount.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:49 AM   #489
MVP

Could you imagine the Kelce brothers along with a play by play guy as the Monday night football crew? That'd be great.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:21 AM   #490
MONTANA #19

They have another big payoff coming…the day Taylor appears on the show…and if they’re smart about keeping their value high, she’ll pop in multiple times per year.
arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.