Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-01-2024, 08:18 AM  
Supporter

Caleb Williams is destined to be a massive bust

penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-29-2024, 02:05 PM   #481
El Gato Gordo Loco

Caleb Williams is what happens when you went your entire life without being called a pillowbiter.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2024, 02:06 PM   #482
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Ohh I would absolutely be in top of things if I had concerns that my son was the one being bullied (or potentially getting bullied).
My parents are crazy non-confrontational (I somehow don't think that's an issue for you ), so their solution was telling me to just ignore it.

And if you don't know anything about bullies... they don't really care if you ignore them.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2024, 02:08 PM   #483
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
My parents are crazy non-confrontational (I somehow don't think that's an issue for you ), so their solution was telling me to just ignore it.

And if you don't know anything about bullies... they don't really care if you ignore them.

I'm the type to tell the bully's dad that if he doesn't resolve it, me and him are going to have problems.

I grew up with a dad that would tell me to punch a bully in the mouth the next time he ****s with me.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2024, 02:12 PM   #484
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
If anything, I think culture is the biggest thing when it comes to that stuff.

I'm half white half Cuban, but I identity more with ny Cuban side and that's the culture I grew up with, and that my kids will grow up with (my wife is also Cuban).

I'd love it if my family's culture stays Cuban, but it's not a big deal by any means.
Idk shit about your ancestry but I’ve been to Cuba and I’ve been around a lot of Cubans in America so I know there’s a good chance your shit is pretty mixed up anyway. It’s really not uncommon for Latinos to not look a lot like some of their grandparents and that’s pretty normal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
Lol yeah all those short qb's drafted 1st have struggled for no reason obviously!!..them being weak throwing over the middle because they can't see well has nothing to do with it clearly
You realize you have a sample size of two, right? Bryce Young was drafted last year. We cannot determine much about him at this point.

Do you have proof that they struggle to throw over the middle because they can’t see?
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2024, 02:14 PM   #485
Banned!

Quote:
My kids will always be taught that bullying is never ok.

I don't really think anything else can be done outside of that. This idea that we can control the rest of society is just nonsense.
You might want to keep them out of CP DC or other political areas where bullying is openly celebrated.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2024, 02:17 PM   #486
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
You might want to keep them out of CP DC or other political areas where bullying is openly celebrated.
To be honest, I don't think even the DC is as bad as young boys can be. As bad as I am, I was 100x worse as a kid/teen.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2024, 02:20 PM   #487

Drew Brees is both short, slight of build AND had a relatively weak arm and you couldn’t name 10 QBs in the history of the league better than he was.

Dan Marino scored like a 14 on the Wonderlic and Brett Favre was obviously a total dumbass. The only positive note about Tom Brady coming into the league was that he had a plus arm.

Height, like intelligence, or arm strength is just one piece of what goes into making a good NFL QB.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2024, 02:20 PM   #488
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Idk shit about your ancestry but I’ve been to Cuba and I’ve been around a lot of Cubans in America so I know there’s a good chance your shit is pretty mixed up anyway. It’s really not uncommon for Latinos to not look a lot like some of their grandparents and that’s pretty normal.
Yea, it absolutely is, which is why I think the strongest connection is culture.
Old 03-29-2024, 02:26 PM   #489
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
To be honest, I don't think even the DC is as bad as young boys can be. As bad as I am, I was 100x worse as a kid/teen.
Yeah, I had to wear special pants even as a younger kid so my giant cock didn't drag along the ground.

Everyone in the school called me tripod, it was humiliating.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2024, 02:28 PM   #490
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Drew Brees is both short, slight of build AND had a relatively weak arm and you couldn’t name 10 QBs in the history of the league better than he was.

Dan Marino scored like a 14 on the Wonderlic and Brett Favre was obviously a total dumbass. The only positive note about Tom Brady coming into the league was that he had a plus arm.

Height, like intelligence, or arm strength is just one piece of what goes into making a good NFL QB.
What about being a pussy?
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2024, 02:29 PM   #491
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Yeah, I had to wear special pants even as a younger kid so my giant cock didn't drag along the ground.

Everyone in the school called me tripod, it was humiliating.
Ugh. Life is so unfair! Sorry this happened to you.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2024, 02:35 PM   #492
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Ugh. Life is so unfair! Sorry this happened to you.
Thanks. I used to get super triggered when people would call me a giant dick for booting them out of a thread or whatever, but I've learned to cope. Now I just ban them, lulz.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2024, 02:35 PM   #493
Why so serious?

I think we could resolve everything in this thread if we just allowed staylor to create a poll.

That’s always been the most effective way to end the conflicts I’ve had with him.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2024, 02:37 PM   #494
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
I think we could resolve everything in this thread if we just allowed staylor to create a poll.

That’s always been the most effective way to end the conflicts I’ve had with him.
JFC i **** one poll up and now I'll never live it down.

Bully!
Old 03-29-2024, 02:45 PM   #495

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
What about being a pussy?

Alex Smith ended up having a great career