Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-28-2019, 06:55 PM  
In Search of a Life

Josh Allen or Patrick Mahomes?

We are starting to see some people saying Josh Allen is/will be better than Patrick Mahomes. I think it’s ridiculous, but there are people that feel that way. I was wondering if anyone here would choose Josh over Mahomes. So the choice is simple: who would you rather have as QB for the next 12 years? Allen Or Mahomes?
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2021, 01:45 PM   #481
Veteran

Mahomes. It’s not even close. The only reason people say he could be better is to create conversation about the quarterback topic. Everyone knows all 32 teams would take mahomes first if every team was drafting from scratch.
TripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 01-22-2021, 01:47 PM   #482
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Allen has a higher YPC average, significantly more TDs, he's bigger, faster, stronger.

He's a more dangerous rusher.
Allen has a half a yard better YPC average and significantly more red zone carries.

Of course Allen has more TD's, he gets a lot more opportunities.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2021, 01:49 PM   #483
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
Here’s an interesting advanced metric on QB rushing effectiveness

https://www.espn.com/nfl/qbr/_/seaso...aRuns/dir/desc
When Mahomes runs, it's almost always a big play. A big first down, a TD on 3rd and long.

He's surgical.

There's no comparison between him and Allen. Allen is big and runs hard. Patrick Mahomes is infinitely more clutch.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2021, 01:51 PM   #484
MVP

We should worry that the Chiefs' check took so long to clear the bank
OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-22-2021, 01:54 PM   #485
In Search of a Life

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-22-2021, 02:18 PM   #486
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Here’s an interesting advanced metric on QB rushing effectiveness

https://www.espn.com/nfl/qbr/_/seaso...aRuns/dir/desc
I'm sure that takes into account the (assumed) insanely high percentage of Mahomes' runs that go for a 1st down. He is extremely cerebral, and I don't get that same vibe from Allen.

But sometimes you've gotta include the ol' eye test too. Allen is bigger, stronger, faster, and has most volume and efficiency stats on his side. Mahomes is quicker and has a higher football IQ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Allen has a half a yard better YPC average and significantly more red zone carries.

Of course Allen has more TD's, he gets a lot more opportunities.
Right, and I think that speaks to how dangerous Allen is as a runner.

Averaging a half a yard more per carry is a big deal.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2021, 02:19 PM   #487
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
I'm sure that takes into account the (assumed) insanely high percentage of Mahomes' runs that go for a 1st down. He is extremely cerebral, and I don't get that same vibe from Allen.

But sometimes you've gotta include the ol' eye test too. Allen is bigger, stronger, faster, and has most volume and efficiency stats on his side. Mahomes is quicker and has a higher football IQ.

You made my point in your first two paragraphs.
Old 01-22-2021, 02:21 PM   #488
MVP

Quote:

Yes, I think that metric attempts to focus on how impactful each run might be. Mahomes is pretty clutch and smart. Picks and chooses the right moments to kill a defense with his legs, but 99% of the time he would prefer to throw it.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-22-2021, 02:25 PM   #489
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Yes, I think that metric attempts to focus on how impactful each run might be. Mahomes is pretty clutch and smart. Picks and chooses the right moments to kill a defense with his legs, but 99% of the time he would prefer to throw it.
Exactly.
Old 01-22-2021, 03:28 PM   #490
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan View Post
Some in the league think Allen has caught Mahomes:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...trick-mahomes/
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2021, 04:02 PM   #491
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
You made my point in your first two paragraphs.
How? Allen is superior in nearly every way we'd measure them.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2021, 04:21 PM   #492
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
How? Allen is superior in nearly every way we'd measure them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe
When Mahomes runs, it's almost always a big play. A big first down, a TD on 3rd and long.

He's surgical.

There's no comparison between him and Allen. Allen is big and runs hard. Patrick Mahomes is infinitely more clutch.
Old 01-22-2021, 04:22 PM   #493
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
Old 01-24-2021, 08:32 PM   #494
Your mom

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.
Old 01-24-2021, 08:33 PM   #495
Life is changing..

Time to lock this thread and send it to the Hall of Shame.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.