Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2017, 10:56 PM  
EvOlVeD

***Official Harrison Butker Appreciation Thread ***

to our newest place butker

I mean he is brave enough to wear #7

3/4 made.

for now i am going to apply the kareem hunt rule when it comes to our new kicker.

botched the first, he will be game money the rest of the way?

i must say it is weird seeing the fans in the screen shots of the new kicker. the old one always was shown with nothing but grass behind him.
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.

Old 05-17-2024, 05:38 PM   #481
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
TimBone must be stopped!
He combines the stealthiness of InviciBill with the power hungry ban hammer of Phobia!
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-17-2024, 06:42 PM   #482
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 05-18-2024, 04:45 AM   #483
Consuming CP souls

Wow
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 05-18-2024, 05:32 AM   #484
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrobProng View Post
Only women and gay guys would wear that in public. That's any kicker's jersey, not just Butker's.
Apparently so would fiddy year old short guys that could drink you under the table...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2024, 05:32 AM   #485
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrobProng View Post
Only women and gay guys would wear that in public. That's any kicker's jersey, not just Butker's.
Well, I think we can be fairly certain those aren’t demographics that bought his jersey. Unless they’re having a giant jersey burning party.
MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 05-18-2024, 05:47 AM   #486
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
That Invincibill guy who doesn't actually post here but occasionally just goes around downvoting stuff.

Pretty much the height of chickenshit behavior so I shrug it off.

"I hate that you said that but refuse to engage in a free exchange of ideas on a message board designed for that exact purpose..."

Aight. You do you, boo...
He’s a baby back bitch.
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2024, 06:29 AM   #487
Is that FreedomRock?Turnit UP!

Perfect postseason, record for longest SB kick, wouldn't have thought it possible but I appreciate HB7 even more than I already did! All-time best Chiefs kicker, and I don't think it's particularly close. At this point, I hope he plays his entire career for the Chiefs.
redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0    
The post by ChiefsFanatic is hidden due to low votes. Click expand to view it.
Old 05-18-2024, 10:00 AM   #489
Indian Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
Harrison Butker for president!
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 05-18-2024, 10:17 AM   #490
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
TimBone must be stopped!
QFT
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-18-2024, 10:48 AM   #491
On Hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
If he stays in KC his entire career, he could conceivably play in more post-season games than anyone in NFL history.

And he's a devout, extremely proud guy.

If it all went away for him tomorrow, he'd take his $22 million in career earnings, leave the sport and preach the Gospel for the rest of his life, happier than a pig in shit to do so.

Nobody can touch him. And it just pisses them right off.

Be mad on Twitter all you want - he does not care even a little bit.

It's pretty much textbook 'impotent rage' on social media right now. The fact that this simply won't phase him one bit makes his vocal detractors all the more angry.
I love how he is standing up for his faith and convictions....the fact that those who oppose him aren't really able to touch him probably pisses them off even more.

The "rage" on Facebook is almost hilarious.....with the "if you agree with Harrison Butker please block me" it sure made it easy for me to cull down my already small friends list.

I was telling my wife about the faux rage and she just rolled her eyes. When I mentioned the whole "make a sandwich" comment she lust laughed....then said...you know what I am getting hungry and I think I am going to make a sandwich for lunch...you hungry for one too?

Irony...
Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 05-18-2024, 10:58 AM   #492
Your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
Man, I want Mitchell Schwartz to punch this FN antisemite in his FN face.

I want Butker to say all this shit straight to the face of Brooke Schwartz. Say that antisemitic crap right to a woman with a very large Jewish husband.
This guy is seething.

CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 1    
Old 05-18-2024, 11:13 AM   #493
MVP

Just saw Harrison on a podcast clip discussing the aftermath. Apparently, he and his wife discussed this and he was fully prepared to step away from football if necessary to use his platform to help address the insanity he sees going on in the world.

This dude is as legit as it gets, and anyone with a single negative thing to say about him is braindead human garbage. End of conversation.
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 13 Thumbs Down 4    
Old 05-18-2024, 11:18 AM   #494
[b]Supporter[/b]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
This dude is as legit as it gets, and anyone with a single negative thing to say about him is braindead human garbage. End of conversation.
Are you saying disagreeing with his takes is negative? I feel like your comment probably belongs in the swamp thread, but curious what the context is to your statement.
Delano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli

Old 05-18-2024, 11:19 AM   #495
[b]Supporter[/b]

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn View Post
This guy is seething.

Of all people, you can certainly empathize.
Delano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli

Closed Thread