Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-24-2017, 02:23 PM  
oxymoron

Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8

About to hit the 5000 post mark on the old thread, the first season 7 trailer today seems like the right time to start the final Game of Thones thread.

I'm going back to the original rules pre-2015. I don't think we need supervision or bannings. Just don't be a dick. Post anything you find online that hasn't aired yet inside of spoiler tags. That's pretty much it. I think we can all handle that...

For future us, 2015 thread is here: Link

Last edited by keg in kc; 06-21-2017 at 10:48 AM..
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2019, 09:05 PM   #4921
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief View Post
Female Joffery with a dragon is an extreme threat to humanity in Westeros.
Nah.

She'll killl lots of humans, but she won't wipe humanity off the map. The Night King would have.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2019, 09:27 PM   #4922
MONTANA #19

People saying Dany made this "surprise" heel turn are only looking at the positive/good guy virtues she's shown in the past. She's made many MANY references to "taking what is hers with fire and blood" and "burning cities to the ground." She is very impulsive. I don't think yesterday way a character assassination...it was just Dany being Dany without any advisors around to steer her.
arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-13-2019, 09:38 PM   #4923
World's Best Boss

https://reddit.app.link/i8Sc87LNFW
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2019, 09:42 PM   #4924
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
Cersei’s death was great.

This show is about consequences for your decisions, right?

She was told as a girl her three blonde children would die. She spends her entire life trying to avoid that prophecy and yet watched helplessly as Joffrey dies, Myrcella is shipped away, and Tommen literally dies by suicide as a result of her decision-making.

In her final moments, she and her unborn baby die as a consequence of her going to war against Dany and baiting her with the death of Dany’s closest friend.

She dies with Jaime’s arms around her neck, not in the way we imagined, but almost in a bigger twist of the knife - because she was undeniably the cause of her and her line’s demise.
I’m not convinced she is dead.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2019, 09:44 PM   #4925
I'll be back.

"Look to my coming, at first light, on the sixth episode. As the credits roll, forget this shit and watch a LoTR marathon. "
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2019, 09:45 PM   #4926
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
To me it's exactly what they did with Jamie. They took ten years of character development and just trashed it, like it never happened.
How?
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2019, 09:50 PM   #4927
oxymoron

It's kind of endearing watching folks twist themselves into pretzels to try and rationalize what's gone on with the show.

It does make some sense here, though. It's reminiscent of Chiefs discussions in the '00s. Always finding that silver lining.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2019, 09:55 PM   #4928
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
It's kind of endearing watching folks twist themselves into pretzels to try and rationalize what's gone on with the show.

It does make some sense here, though. It's reminiscent of Chiefs discussions in the '00s. Always finding that silver lining.
This last episode was the breaking point for me.

There isn't going to be some grand revelation, no cool twist.

It's just a bunch of lazy ass bullshit. The least creative writing I've ever seen in this show.

"Deus Ex Machina Arya"

"Rocks fall, everybody dies."

"Misery"

What a boring ass season. CGI wankery with paper thin plot and ****ed up characters.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2019, 10:05 PM   #4929
Stable Genius

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
I don’t think a rescue crew is coming to pull her out of the rubble. She’s gone.
Pogue is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pogue is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pogue is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pogue is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pogue is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pogue is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pogue is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pogue is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pogue is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pogue is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pogue is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2019, 10:09 PM   #4930
Stable Genius

Quote:
Speaking to Entertainment Weekly about her death scene with Jaime in the Red Keep, Lena said her reaction was "mixed" initially, stating: "I wanted her to have some big piece or fight with somebody.

"(But) the more we talked about it, the more it seemed like the perfect end for her. They came into the world together and now they leave together.

"I think the important thing is that Jaime had a chance at freedom [with Brienne] and finally liberated himself from Cersei. I think the biggest surprise is he came back for her.

"Cersei realizes just how she loves him and just how much he loves her. It’s the most authentic connection she’s ever had. Ultimately they belong together. It’s maybe the first time that Cersei has been at peace."
She’s dead.
Pogue is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pogue is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pogue is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pogue is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pogue is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pogue is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pogue is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pogue is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pogue is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pogue is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pogue is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2019, 10:09 PM   #4931
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pogue View Post
I don’t think a rescue crew is coming to pull her out of the rubble. She’s gone.

I'm not convinced that she's dead either. I could see Jon and Dany reconciling in the ruins of King's Landing and then suddenly Cersei, up from the rubble, dagger to the back of Dany. And then Arya kills her. Or Tyrion.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2019, 10:10 PM   #4932
Immanentize The Eschaton

Also I'm still holding out for the Blazing Saddles ending.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2019, 10:10 PM   #4933

Quote:
Arya survived 3 buildings collapsing on her. It’s not beyond the realm of possibility. Especially since it seems to be a D&D move to give the audience a more gruesome death to villains.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2019, 10:11 PM   #4934
Stable Genius

Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
I'm not convinced that she's dead either. I could see Jon and Dany reconciling in the ruins of King's Landing and then suddenly Cersei, up from the rubble, dagger to the back of Dany. And then Arya kills her. Or Tyrion.
It’s been confirmed by the actress that played Cersei.

There’s no point in her character continuing on, she’s lost everything.
Old 05-13-2019, 10:12 PM   #4935

Quote:
She’s dead.
the actors have given interviews before to throw off the scent of a surprise.

But, as I said, if this how GRRM wanted Cersi and Jamie to go out, that’s cool with me.