Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2014, 07:42 AM  
Cast Iron Jedi

What's for dinner? Here's mine... (Part 2)

What you got?
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-28-2015, 09:17 AM   #4876
MVP

I bet not. If you saute foie gras in a little garlic butter, then serve it on top of a filet cooked medium rare, all sitting on some mashed taters with chives and butter, you will think you died and went to heaven.
tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-28-2015, 09:22 AM   #4877
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooge View Post
I bet not. If you saute foie gras in a little garlic butter, then serve it on top of a filet cooked medium rare, all sitting on some mashed taters with chives and butter, you will think you died and went to heaven.
I still think having a little acid of some sort - even a big squeeze of lemon - to cut through all the richness would enhance the experience.

That is 100 percent an educated guess. I have no first-hand experience with foie gras.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-28-2015, 09:28 AM   #4878
**** you, you cretin.

I want to master the Beef Wellington. I made it once, but the filet was well done. It's such a tasty dish. The mushrooms and mustard compliment the steak very well. It was about 5 years ago since I made it.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-28-2015, 09:30 AM   #4879
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inmem58 View Post
I want to master the Beef Wellington. I made it once, but the filet was well done. It's such a tasty dish. The mushrooms and mustard compliment the steak very well. It was about 5 years ago since I made it.

Never had that either. It's such an old school dish, restaurants rarely do it anymore.

Old 04-28-2015, 09:32 AM   #4880
**** you, you cretin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Never had that either. It's such an old school dish, restaurants rarely do it anymore.
I went on yelp and looked up Gordon Ramsays restaurant in Vegas and he's hands down the master at them. They look perfect. It's not difficult to make, just have to time the cookin for the puff pastry and filet. Both are obviously cooking at the same time, can be tricky.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-28-2015, 09:35 AM   #4881
**** you, you cretin.

These look amazing. I want to make them exactly like this. Wasting a filet makes me sick to my stomach lol

Old 04-28-2015, 12:52 PM   #4882
Yum! Buc Marshmellows!

Goose liver——> Yuck!
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-28-2015, 12:54 PM   #4883
I'll be back.

Ethiopian tonight.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-28-2015, 12:54 PM   #4884
**** you, you cretin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numbah One View Post
Ethiopian tonight.
1 saltine cracker?

Old 04-28-2015, 01:03 PM   #4885
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
1 saltine cracker?
That's right Starvin Marvin. An appetizer is something you eat, before you eat, to make you more hungry.
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-28-2015, 01:05 PM   #4886
**** you, you cretin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
That's right Starvin Marvin. An appetizer is something you eat, before you eat, to make you more hungry.
A South Park reference, now that's comedy.

Old 04-28-2015, 02:15 PM   #4887
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
This. I can't seem to ever char that well.
#1-Hot pan as I use a stainless steel pan that I can also put into the oven

#2-DRY THE MEAT thoroughly after marinade or else it boils and that is not good

#3- I use a simple clean cooking oil but only a little bit. I let it go for about 3 minutes a side and don't keep poking at it. I also keep a cup of cold water so that if the pan gets too dry, I pour just a 1/4 cup or so to keep the pan and food moist.

#4- The sugars in the marinade help for sure

Hope that helps you
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-28-2015, 02:18 PM   #4888
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
You want a great local burger topping

Never seen those before!
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-28-2015, 02:20 PM   #4889
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
These look amazing. I want to make them exactly like this. Wasting a filet makes me sick to my stomach lol

I JUST LOVE BEEF WELLINGTON and it's hard to find anymore.

Old 04-28-2015, 03:55 PM   #4890
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
The 'next to the onions' post was tongue in cheek as Fish had said earlier how much he hated too many onions.
Pickle and jalapeno jars?
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread