Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-17-2015, 12:29 PM  
Has a particular set of skills

***Official Car and Gearhead Thread***

Seems like we need one on here to talk cars, mods and the coolness of your or their car.

Interested? Chime in
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-21-2020, 07:57 AM   #4861
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
No more Camaro?
oh i've still got it, probably always will.

but my kid"s legs are getting long and they dont like to road trip it much anymore. they are finally in that stage where we can just take them most anywhere we go. truck isnt near as fun to drive lol.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-21-2020, 07:59 AM   #4862
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach View Post
Admittedly, I was also looking at those hellcats for either Charger or Challenger. But two big sticking points for me is the need for AWD, especially in winter season when snow is unpredictable, and the prohibitive cost of those vehicles.

I can make it work with a RWD, but it's a little more difficult to muster out of a packed/messy road, and I would probably have a better sense of security knowing that it was equipped with a AWD, that's all.
ive got an ls3 camaro and i've driven it in everything and everywhere.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-21-2020, 10:07 AM   #4863
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
oh i've still got it, probably always will.

but my kid"s legs are getting long and they dont like to road trip it much anymore. they are finally in that stage where we can just take them most anywhere we go. truck isnt near as fun to drive lol.
That Yukon we bought with the 6.2 will shit and get.

I’m sure the newer motors are hotter yet.

One of my neighbors down south had some ridiculously souped up Grand Cherokee. My buddy change the oil in it and he said he accidentally barked the tires just moving it across the lot.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-21-2020, 10:09 AM   #4864
Supporter

I’m not sure that’s not it.

Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-21-2020, 10:16 AM   #4865
Supporter

I don’t think that’s it. It only (LOL) has a 6.4L. I’m pretty sure the one I’m thinking of had twin turbos or something.
Old 05-21-2020, 10:21 AM   #4866
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
That Yukon we bought with the 6.2 will shit and get.

I’m sure the newer motors are hotter yet.

One of my neighbors down south had some ridiculously souped up Grand Cherokee. My buddy change the oil in it and he said he accidentally barked the tires just moving it across the lot.
oh my truck will roll right out, but its not the same .

only thing i dont like about the chargers is they are auto cars.
Old 05-21-2020, 11:05 AM   #4867
Supporter

Quote:

It’s not the same but it’s a viable substitute.

You might at least take a gander at some of those hopped up Grand Cherokees. I don’t know anything about them but it looks like they made a concerted effort to make race cars out of them
Old 05-21-2020, 08:59 PM   #4868
Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I drove a RWD Mustang one Montana winter. For a visual of that driving experience I referred to that car as a “death sled.”
Yeah, I have driven RWD on winter season, and while it can work, it's just unnerving at times, especially if it gets slick.

I'd feel better on a AWD than RWD, from my own opinion/experiences.
Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-21-2020, 09:02 PM   #4869
Champs!

Quote:

Eh, I had my charger for 7 years and 3 months. Best decision I ever made. Only had one issue of the water pump blowing out, other than that, nothing else went sideways.
Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-17-2020, 09:53 PM   #4870
MVP

Anyone have any opinions on the new Jetta GLIs?
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-17-2020, 10:04 PM   #4871
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeauford View Post
Anyone have any opinions on the new Jetta GLIs?
I like it but it doesn't really distinguish itself. But a hell of a lot better than the Subaru in that class. Which is a shame and Subaru's don't seem to get the love they deserve.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-17-2020, 10:08 PM   #4872
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
I like it but it doesn't really distinguish itself.

I think it should age nicely. Have been hearing great things about how they drive
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-17-2020, 10:09 PM   #4873
Banned

Quote:

I think it should age nicely. Have been hearing great things about how they drive
I looked further as I am in the market for a new ride myself. This, to me, is the best choice in the class. Car and Driver loves it.

VW's can be quite quirky, require A.D.D. level care, and provide less value.

Last edited by eDave; 06-17-2020 at 10:19 PM..
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-17-2020, 10:17 PM   #4874
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
I looked further as I am in the market for a new ride myself. This, to me, is the best choice in the class. Car and Driver loves it. VW's can be quite quirky.
Definitely check out The Redline Review of it on YouTube. That guy is thorough with his car reviews.
Old 06-17-2020, 10:22 PM   #4875
Banned

Quote:
Definitely check out The Redline Review of it on YouTube. That guy is thorough with his car reviews.
Na. That size class is for girls.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote