Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-28-2021, 07:32 AM  
Keep Camp Home!

***** Official '21/'22 KU Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****

The Team:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

The Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-07-2022, 09:01 AM   #4861
Rabbi Goldmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Don’t forget about a guy that had a 9 win team last year and just lost to a 15. Lolololol
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2022, 09:19 AM   #4862
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
Man, lots of good comments on the various players. Like I said, it's hard to choose because they all contributed important minutes and plays. And yes, Remy was the guy we needed to help get us over the top.

It's just amazing that this all came together like this. I am so happy with this team.

I just finished another order at Fanatics.com. I'm getting just about as bad as I was 2 years ago with the Chiefs in buying championship stuff.
Bought a pilsner and rocks glass last night and shipped a t-shirt to my dad (as much as I hate $30 shirts)... and of course bought a wine bottle to place next to the 2020 NC.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-07-2022, 09:32 AM   #4863
Has a particular set of skills

Bryce Hopkins anyone? Was ranked #31 last season coming out of high school.

BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-07-2022, 09:45 AM   #4864
Rock Chalk Jayhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC_Chief View Post
Remy
I agree, he's the most fun to watch.
DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.
Old 04-07-2022, 09:49 AM   #4865
Rock Chalk Jayhawk

Quote:
Man, lots of good comments on the various players. Like I said, it's hard to choose because they all contributed important minutes and plays. And yes, Remy was the guy we needed to help get us over the top.

It's just amazing that this all came together like this. I am so happy with this team.

I just finished another order at Fanatics.com. I'm getting just about as bad as I was 2 years ago with the Chiefs in buying championship stuff.
There are 2 things in my life that I don't force myself to be financially conservative about:

- Championship gear
- Toilet paper
DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2022, 10:20 AM   #4866
Here We Go Again

Quote:
This is very interesting. And very relevant to the recent "blue bloods" discussion, IMO.

Tournament Wins In The Modern Era
https://johngasaway.com/2022/04/05/y...he-modern-era/
Seems like UNC is in good hands with Hubert. I wonder how Duke with do with Scheyer. I honestly just can't see that guy as a HC. He was such a limp noodle as a player. <-- I retract that statement, I must have Scheyer mixed up with someone else.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 04-07-2022, 10:23 AM   #4867
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider View Post
Seems like UNC is in good hands with Hubert. I wonder how Duke with do with Scheyer. I honestly just can't see that guy as a HC. He was such a limp noodle as a player. <-- I retract that statement, I must have Scheyer mixed up with someone else.
One of the KC sports radio stations had a Duke reporter on a few weeks back. He said that it’s basically been known that K was just a figurehead these last few seasons. He apparently didn’t handle much of the player development, X’s and O’s, or recruiting unless he needed to.

He seems to think that there won’t really be much of a transition at this point.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-07-2022, 10:31 AM   #4868
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
One of the KC sports radio stations had a Duke reporter on a few weeks back. He said that it’s basically been known that K was just a figurehead these last few seasons. He apparently didn’t handle much of the player development, X’s and O’s, or recruiting unless he needed to.

He seems to think that there won’t really be much of a transition at this point.
That's too bad.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 04-07-2022, 10:35 AM   #4869
In Search of a Life

Just want to throw this gem of a Rupp Rafters post out there. I mean, if you take away his time at UMASS & at Memphis, he's 100% correct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jont0805
lol calipari has not been proven to cheat yet, it is a stigma people like to use against him, maybe he is perceived to have cheated but nothing has been on him to this point.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2022, 11:34 AM   #4870
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Bought a pilsner and rocks glass last night and shipped a t-shirt to my dad (as much as I hate $30 shirts)... and of course bought a wine bottle to place next to the 2020 NC.
I started with a couple of Final Four shirts last week. I bought 2 Championship shirts on Monday from Fanatics. I went into Rally House yesterday and bought a couple more shirts and a Koozie. Today, I got back on fanatics and ordered a license plate, pilsner glass, garden flag, shot glass, bottle wrap, and lanyard (for my son). I think I may have a problem.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2022, 12:41 PM   #4871
Supporter

Quote:
Jalen Wilson was my favorite player. I honestly think he was the most important piece on the team.

Having a stretch 4 who can do so many things well was really valuable this year.
I agree. Wilson’s contributions are undervalued.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
I’ve posted this before, but early on in the season I thought Remy was the X-factor who could take this team’s offense over the top. He seemed like such an atypical Self guy when he was brought on board, with his reportedly explosive offense, lackadaisical defense and propensity to play hero ball over setting up the offense - but it felt like Self bringing him on was an acknowledgement that he had the gear this team needed. Add in his regular season injury, rumored tension with Self, disappearance and then ascension as a passer, defender, and delivering as an explosive offensive spark plug in March and his redemptive arc this year will always be legendary to me.

In the title game he was just legendary. Remy picked us up when our offense and defense hit an understandable lull after that 31-10 run and Dave was pulled to catch a breath. Remy then single-handedly willed our offense under the minute mark til the game’s end, There are some crazy things to look back on with Remy’s performance, namely that he hit three tiebreaking second half threes each time North Carolina had chipped into our lead - it was like every time we needed an answer, Remy was there, inventing shots on his own and nailing them each time. On defense, the side of the court he had been heavily scrutinized on as a transfer and benched for this season, he came at Carolina’s with ferocity, culminating in what may have been a championship swinging block at the very end. His contribution led us to the end, when he passed it off to Big Dave down-low to finish off the Tarheels.

Ochai was the heart of this team, but I will always remember Remy ascending this team above classic March KU losses against the red hot 3 point shooting Creighton, when the rest of our offense couldn’t buy a shot against Providence and of course, how clutch Remy was in the title game. I always dreamed KU would get a player who could take over a game like that when the lights were brightest and Remy absolutely delivered.
Hard to argue with this. The team when it had energy was a mother****er. When they were flat, they were average at best. Remy was instant energy. Agbajis dunks and big 3s and stuff helped some, but nothing like what Remy would come in and do.

He just had a level of **** you that is difficult to find. Even defensively. He can’t go get a possession like Releford or Garrett could. But he just went out there and out worked the offensive guy. Got some fouls and missed some plays but he made a lot of plays defensively. The impact he had on the 2 tournaments was enormous. It also speaks to the teams makeup and lack of ego to let him step in after so long and be him. I’m going to venture a guess that not many teams in the history of sports the Remy play works like that.

Just a really special group.

Quote:
I started with a couple of Final Four shirts last week. I bought 2 Championship shirts on Monday from Fanatics. I went into Rally House yesterday and bought a couple more shirts and a Koozie. Today, I got back on fanatics and ordered a license plate, pilsner glass, garden flag, shot glass, bottle wrap, and lanyard (for my son). I think I may have a problem.
You’re goddamned right you have a problem. You haven’t bought enough shit.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2022, 12:56 PM   #4872
MVP

Wilson does a lot of things well

Shooting threes isn't one of them
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-07-2022, 01:24 PM   #4873

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
Wilson does a lot of things well

Shooting threes isn't one of them
Yeah, he was better last year. That ice cold start really held his percentage down.

If he comes back, I wouldn’t be shocked if he bounced back and improved to around 35%. Not elite, but good enough to demand respect.

He actually has a decent looking shot.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-07-2022, 01:25 PM   #4874

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
Just want to throw this gem of a Rupp Rafters post out there. I mean, if you take away his time at UMASS & at Memphis, he's 100% correct.
Ya know, Barry Bonds never actually tested positive for PEDs.
Old 04-07-2022, 01:27 PM   #4875
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Ya know, Barry Bonds never actually tested positive for PEDs.
We have seen the pics. As an adult you’re head doesn’t get bigger. Welll unless you take steroids.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.