Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 12-04-2020, 09:43 AM   #48601
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
Why do the numbers drop over the weekend?
You seem to be avoiding my questions, for some reason. Odd.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-04-2020, 09:45 AM   #48602
Life is changing..

Very anecdotal information, but still gives me a degree of optimism.

Hospitalizations have continued to drop in my little corner of paradise known as NW Missouri. I'm friendly with an ER doctor at our hospital and he has said the decrease is due to most people getting better fairly quickly and going home, not due to them sending people away. He also said he's seeing patients ill with covid, but their level of disease doesn't seem as severe - at least in many cases.

However he's also concerned we may see another uptick in about a week due to the Thanksgiving holiday.

We're at 52 today. A number we haven't seen since mid October.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-04-2020, 09:46 AM   #48603
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
You seem to be avoiding my questions, for some reason. Odd.
Shouldn't talk to yourself out loud like that. At least no where people can hear you.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-04-2020, 09:47 AM   #48604
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Shouldn't talk to yourself out loud like that. At least no where people can hear you.
Maybe that backlog from a week ago will clear out by next week. Maybe they're biding their time, or something.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-04-2020, 09:50 AM   #48605
Supporter

Quote:
Maybe that backlog from a week ago will clear out by next week. Maybe they're biding their time, or something.
I think you are onto something with this all being real time reporting.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-04-2020, 09:52 AM   #48606
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
I think you are onto something with this all being real time reporting.
Sure. I wonder what backlog made the deaths start to trend up since mid-October. Pete things...
Old 12-04-2020, 09:54 AM   #48607
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
Very anecdotal information, but still gives me a degree of optimism.

Hospitalizations have continued to drop in my little corner of paradise known as NW Missouri. I'm friendly with an ER doctor at our hospital and he has said the decrease is due to most people getting better fairly quickly and going home, not due to them sending people away. He also said he's seeing patients ill with covid, but their level of disease doesn't seem as severe - at least in many cases.

However he's also concerned we may see another uptick in about a week due to the Thanksgiving holiday.

We're at 52 today. A number we haven't seen since mid October.
JoCo is starting to see a rollover in daily new cases and incidence rate so hopefully that continues.
Old 12-04-2020, 09:59 AM   #48608
Supporter

Quote:
Sure. I wonder what backlog made the deaths start to trend up since mid-October. Pete things...
I bet you do
Old 12-04-2020, 10:29 AM   #48609
The Beast Inside Your Head

I saw an interesting idea floated. You get the vaccine and then you get a $1500 stimulus check.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-04-2020, 10:31 AM   #48610
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy View Post
I saw an interesting idea floated. You get the vaccine and then you get a $1500 stimulus check.
That would be awful. People like me that are young and healthy and have beat this thing already don’t want to take a vaccine immediately that was rushed.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-04-2020, 10:39 AM   #48611
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
That would be awful. People like me that are young and healthy and have beat this thing already don’t want to take a vaccine immediately that was rushed.
Okay so don't. What am I missing?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Old 12-04-2020, 10:39 AM   #48612
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:
No check for you! Come back 3 month!
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-04-2020, 10:44 AM   #48613
MVP

Quote:
I agree a stimulus check shouldnt be tied to getting a vaccine. With that said, $1500 is hardly life changing while a vaccine for many people most certainly will be life changing. I am curious though, how was this vaccine "rushed"?
jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.
Old 12-04-2020, 10:45 AM   #48614
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdubya View Post
I agree a stimulus check shouldnt be tied to getting a vaccine. With that said, $1500 is hardly life changing while a vaccine for many people most certainly will be life changing. I am curious though, how was this vaccine "rushed"?
It wasn’t
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2020, 10:46 AM   #48615
TACO SALAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy View Post
If I were super nervous about the vaccine, I think this would make it seem even shadier to me? It's an interesting idea. Plus, I like getting $1500
ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.