Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-17-2015, 12:29 PM  
Has a particular set of skills

***Official Car and Gearhead Thread***

Seems like we need one on here to talk cars, mods and the coolness of your or their car.

Interested? Chime in
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2020, 04:49 PM   #4846
It was not a fair catch

Guy in the neighborhood has a car with a chrome wrap.

It's cool. Said it was expensive.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2020, 05:03 PM   #4847
MVP

I did a carbon fiber wrap on a car (280Z) with clear coat cancer... came out great.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-20-2020, 02:53 PM   #4848
Fight, build, win!

What is your opinion on Scotty Kilmer? His voice and hand gestures annoy me but was bored and started watching some of his channels. He has kinda grown on me. So 40 some years working out of trucks and Suburbans kinda find a lot of truth in this video.

srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-20-2020, 04:12 PM   #4849
Champs!

Was just browsing around 2020 Chargers and was very disappointed that the R/T's does not have AWD.

I know the SXT and G/T does, but I'm not interested in those.

Bummer.
Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-20-2020, 04:41 PM   #4850
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach View Post
Was just browsing around 2020 Chargers and was very disappointed that the R/T's does not have AWD.

I know the SXT and G/T does, but I'm not interested in those.

Bummer.
I've been looking at the hellcat chargers.

I think one is in my future. I'm going to have to go to four doors i think
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2020, 05:51 PM   #4851
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post

No more Camaro?
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-20-2020, 06:24 PM   #4852
Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post

Admittedly, I was also looking at those hellcats for either Charger or Challenger. But two big sticking points for me is the need for AWD, especially in winter season when snow is unpredictable, and the prohibitive cost of those vehicles.

I can make it work with a RWD, but it's a little more difficult to muster out of a packed/messy road, and I would probably have a better sense of security knowing that it was equipped with a AWD, that's all.
Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-20-2020, 06:42 PM   #4853
Mod Team

I drove a RWD Mustang one Montana winter. For a visual of that driving experience I referred to that car as a “death sled.”
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-20-2020, 07:01 PM   #4854
It was not a fair catch

I would not drive any of those in the winter.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-20-2020, 08:12 PM   #4855
Supporter

soooooo went and picked up another RS today.. This one original owner was Mat Farah of the smoking tire podcast and it was his personal car. Absolutely immaculate, and every part you need on it. Beautiful car.

I currently have two Focus RS, two Focus STs, my Trans Am, and a Harley sitting in the garage.

I think i might have a problem.

hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-20-2020, 08:23 PM   #4856
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
soooooo went and picked up another RS today.. This one original owner was Mat Farah of the smoking tire podcast and it was his personal car. Absolutely immaculate, and every part you need on it. Beautiful car.

I currently have two Focus RS, two Focus STs, my Trans Am, and a Harley sitting in the garage.

I think i might have a problem.

Your income to debt ratio is probably terrible but that’s awesome on 2 RSs.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-20-2020, 08:59 PM   #4857
MVP

any man with 4 Fords is certifiable even in MO

I miss my Focus SVT
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-20-2020, 09:36 PM   #4858
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Your income to debt ratio is probably terrible but that’s awesome on 2 RSs.
I have 0 debt outside my cars. I own the TA and Harley, the two blue ones will be up for sale and gone. My DTI is like 11%.

As for Fords, I dont have a specific affinity for other Fords, if you ask me how to go fast im gonna tell you to throw a turbo LS at about anything.

That being said, STs are great cars, and these RS are next ****ing level drivers cars. Im so in love with em.
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-20-2020, 09:38 PM   #4859
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I drove a RWD Mustang one Montana winter. For a visual of that driving experience I referred to that car as a “death sled.”
I sold a Mustang to a lady once who I still talk to from time to time, she was a teacher for the deaf and spent winters in Alaska on contract.

She put chains on that bitch and drove it all over Alaska for years~
Old 05-20-2020, 09:58 PM   #4860
MVP

I was snowed in Jackson Hole in a 240Z, after a week I made a run for it, getting through the pass was a hair raising experience but the Z did well.