Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-28-2021, 07:32 AM  
Keep Camp Home!

***** Official '21/'22 KU Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****

The Team:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

The Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-06-2022, 04:21 PM   #4831
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn View Post
You're such a pathetic loser

I didn’t write the column you ****ing pillowbiter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 5     Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2022, 04:25 PM   #4832
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
Braun was projected 28th overall in an ESPN mock draft today, which was pretty surprising to me considering I don't see him as a particularly good prospect at all (he's not a good enough shooter for the NBA level at the moment and his athleticism, while great for college, is average to below average compared to most guys in the league). If he's got any shot of being a 1st round pick, he should probably go right now. I'm skeptical on that front though.

McCormack is not going to ever be a NBA guy, so it comes down to whether he can make more money in Europe next year than he could through NIL at KU.

Wilson has not been considered a 1st round pick, but I do like his upside more than Braun. Doubt he's ever going to play in the NBA unless he can improve his shot considerably though.
I’m terrible at projecting NBA, but I don’t think much of Braun as an NBA prospect. Like you I don’t think he’s athletic enough and his shot isn’t good enough. And just looking, the stuff he does in college won’t work in the pros. But if he can get that money he should do it.

I’d view Wilson as the better player. But his 3pt shooting got worse. I know teams look at that. But just body, athleticism I’d say he’s the better prospect. Who the hell knows. Selfishly I’d like them back but if they can get paid they need to get paid.

McCormack is kind of a weird career. He’s got a pretty nice shot and at one point he was making 80-something percent from the line. But he never showed any interest at all about being the stretch 4 kind of skillset. And now with his injury trouble I gotta think he won’t get even a passing look at the league. But at one point in his career, maybe.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2022, 04:43 PM   #4833
Your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
I didn’t write the column you ****ing bundle of sticks.

Get outta here mutt. Who let you in the house?
CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2022, 04:57 PM   #4834
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
TigerBoard expects the title to be vacated:
http://www.tigerboard.com/boards/vie...ssage=18098957
Wow that's the worst message board I've ever seen. Truly terrible in all regards.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2022, 05:18 PM   #4835
El Gato Gordo Loco Anaranjado

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
Hes absolutely right. And when all your body weight is on the edge of your shoe. Also a factor.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2022, 06:29 PM   #4836
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
I didn’t write the column you ****ing bundle of sticks.

Knowingly spreading herpes isn't any better than inventing it.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2022, 07:05 PM   #4837
Rabbi Goldmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Wow that's the worst message board I've ever seen. Truly terrible in all regards.
I spent like 13 years on there before they banned me for good. (Well, the year 2040.

They did the exact same thing in 08: cling to the desperate hope the Darrell Arthur HS transcript would be the smoking gun that takes out trophy. They were like sleuths trying to unearth all the missing Info the MSM missed.

I know they’re going back to the well. But I never believed a once-proud Kentucky would slither to Mizzouche lows
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2022, 07:18 PM   #4838
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Knowingly spreading herpes isn't any better than inventing it.

I will let you know ahead of time: I'm stealing this.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2022, 07:24 PM   #4839
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Oh man. That Missouri board is hilarious.

A lot of talk about how teams should boycott the tournament next year if we aren’t stripped….from Missouri fans.

Sure…if by some miracle Missouri made the tourney next year, apparently Missouri fans will want the team to decline the invite out of protest.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2022, 07:57 PM   #4840
Woman should only make babies

Brauns going in the second round
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2022, 08:22 PM   #4841
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonpenz View Post
Why? He’s not NBA athletic. His shot is not ready.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2022, 08:42 PM   #4842
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Why? He’s not NBA athletic. His shot is not ready.
His season average for 3's was just shy of 39%.
excessive is not part of the Right 53.excessive is not part of the Right 53.excessive is not part of the Right 53.excessive is not part of the Right 53.excessive is not part of the Right 53.excessive is not part of the Right 53.excessive is not part of the Right 53.excessive is not part of the Right 53.excessive is not part of the Right 53.excessive is not part of the Right 53.excessive is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-06-2022, 09:04 PM   #4843

Rams Famnorix
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2022, 09:07 PM   #4844
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonpenz View Post
Hope not. I want him to come back for another year.

Dude is by far my favorite player on this team with Wilson second.
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2022, 09:21 PM   #4845

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boat_Racer View Post
Hope not. I want him to come back for another year.

Dude is by far my favorite player on this team with Wilson second.
At least winning a title makes an exodus much easier to swallow.

If we get Braun, Wilson, AND McCormack back, we’re going to be better next year than this year.

Our post depth will be much better and improved. I really believe Dick and Rice will be big time contributors.