Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 12-02-2020, 07:59 PM   #48376
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
As I said from the beginning, it will be just like the flu vaccination in those settings.

You brought up mandating anything
Sorry, no I did not. You said it would be required like the flu shot after I and then Dirk and ghak stated that a lot of health care workers are not getting the vaccine.

I am not trying to fight with you on this. It's rather pointless to be honest. It isn't like I have a say so in it.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-02-2020, 08:03 PM   #48377
In Search of a Life

Quote:
It’ll be required similarly to how they do the flu shot
This would be my first post on it.

Similar to how they do the flu shot.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-02-2020, 08:04 PM   #48378
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Again similar to the flu shot, it’ll be get it or wear full Ppe all the time
Which I then clarified as this, again, similar to how they do the flu shot

Not once said anything about forcing anything. Sorry if that was implied
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-02-2020, 08:05 PM   #48379
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
Okay, well, take this for what it's worth, I work for the largest health system in the area and we are not mandating the vaccine. I know nurses that work for 2 of the other major health systems in the area and they are not being mandated to take the vaccine.
To which you replied
Old 12-02-2020, 08:06 PM   #48380
I love your mom

Quote:
Sorry, no I did not. You said it would be required like the flu shot after I and then Dirk and ghak stated that a lot of health care workers are not getting the vaccine.

I am not trying to fight with you on this. It's rather pointless to be honest. It isn't like I have a say so in it.
If I don’t get the flu shot and we have an outbreak at our hospital, I have to take tamiflu or stay home unpaid, I assume there will be something similar with covid vaccine.
I am sure plenty won’t take it but during a pandemic any of them will be sent home.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 08:08 PM   #48381
New and Improved

Quote:
Okay, well, take this for what it's worth, I work for the largest health system in the area and we are not mandating the vaccine. I know nurses that work for 2 of the other major health systems in the area and they are not being mandated to take the vaccine.
We always do pete.

You tee'd that one up.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-02-2020, 08:21 PM   #48382
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
If I don’t get the flu shot and we have an outbreak at our hospital, I have to take tamiflu or stay home unpaid, I assume there will be something similar with covid vaccine.
I am sure plenty won’t take it but during a pandemic any of them will be sent home.
Yeah that's Canada, bro. At our place if you're sick, you're sick. We require the flu shot. We are not requiring the Covid vaccine at this time.

And as I stated we have a hospital here that is actually requiring nurses to work if they have Covid as long as they don't have symptoms so you are way the **** off base on all of this.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-02-2020, 08:22 PM   #48383
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy View Post
We always do pete.

You tee'd that one up.
What a coinkydink. I just happened to be chatting with another parent about the upcoming Board of Education meeting tomorrow and long story short her exact words about the Teachers and the vaccine were "I am a nurse and they have can my dose".
Old 12-02-2020, 08:24 PM   #48384
In Search of a Life

Quote:
That might be. If you don't get the flu shot for religious or medical reasons you have to wear a mask even in areas you normally don't in our system this year.

Nothing says they won't take those actions but again they aren't mandating the vaccine and that is that.
So is the flu shot required or not pete?
Old 12-02-2020, 08:26 PM   #48385
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Yeah that's Canada, bro. At our place if you're sick, you're sick. We require the flu shot. We are not requiring the Covid vaccine at this time.

And as I stated we have a hospital here that is actually requiring nurses to work if they have Covid as long as they don't have symptoms so you are way the **** off base on all of this.
As I said from the beginning, it’s gonna be just like the flu shot.

Get it or wear full Ppe.

It sucks that they’re having to have covid positive nurses work because of worker shortages. I know they’re having those same issues here
Old 12-02-2020, 08:26 PM   #48386
Supporter

My dad is home!
IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 17 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 08:27 PM   #48387
Supporter

Quote:
So is the flu shot required or not pete?
I have answered that several times already. Why are you asking again?
Old 12-02-2020, 08:27 PM   #48388
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by IA_Chiefs_fan View Post
My dad is home!
NOICE!
Old 12-02-2020, 08:29 PM   #48389
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by IA_Chiefs_fan View Post
My dad is home!
That’s great news ! Glad to hear he’s doing better.
R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 12-02-2020, 08:30 PM   #48390
MVP

I was a firefighter/paramedic until retirement a few years ago and we all had annual flu shots. The way it went down was,while on duty our crews were told to report at a certain station at a certain time so we all could get our shots. However, once there, if one said, "I dont want a flu shot". The nurse would say, "OK, thats fine, next!" In other words, we were never forced to get shots, they were just available for those that wanted them.
jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.