Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-28-2021, 07:32 AM  
Keep Camp Home!

***** Official '21/'22 KU Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****

The Team:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

The Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-06-2022, 12:33 PM   #4816
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
Chiefs-Jayhawks-Raptors-Jays-Leafs for me hasn't been too bad either since that most unlikely 2019 Raptors championship. Would have been better had the 2015 Royals not stolen the 2015 Jays' rightful WS but I can live with it, especially now that the Jays look like a potential dynasty with Vlad Jr.
I assume you are originally Canadian or currently live in Toronto. Is that correct?

And if so, how did you become a Chiefs and Jayhawks fan?
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2022, 12:37 PM   #4817
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
It wouldn't really make sense for any of those guys to leave don't think they would make the NBA, playing time isn't an issue, not familiar with your NIL setup but wouldn't they make a comparable amount off that compared to overseas?
I think I read or saw an interview or something the other day that said McCormack was still to decide on that. He was just concentrating on the game. So, he could still decide to come back for all we know.

I have also seen it suggested recently that Braun could leave for the NBA. That was news to me as the last I knew, only Ochai was considered an lottery pick. I can't imagine Braun would get drafted. Or if some team did draft him then it would be at the end of the 2nd round.

Haven't heard anything about Wilson leaving early.

To me, both Braun and Wilson would greatly benefit from doing exactly what Agbaji did last year. Go get feedback from NBA teams and work on those things in the off season.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2022, 12:41 PM   #4818
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
I assume you are originally Canadian or currently live in Toronto. Is that correct?
Yes and yes.

Quote:
And if so, how did you become a Chiefs and Jayhawks fan?
Family in Kansas City area so grew up a Chiefs fan. Was routinely down there for portions of summers as a kid. Attended and graduated from KU as well.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2022, 12:47 PM   #4819
Perpetual Mediocrity

Braun was projected 28th overall in an ESPN mock draft today, which was pretty surprising to me considering I don't see him as a particularly good prospect at all (he's not a good enough shooter for the NBA level at the moment and his athleticism, while great for college, is average to below average compared to most guys in the league). If he's got any shot of being a 1st round pick, he should probably go right now. I'm skeptical on that front though.

McCormack is not going to ever be a NBA guy, so it comes down to whether he can make more money in Europe next year than he could through NIL at KU.

Wilson has not been considered a 1st round pick, but I do like his upside more than Braun. Doubt he's ever going to play in the NBA unless he can improve his shot considerably though.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-06-2022, 12:50 PM   #4820
Supporter

Quote:
You weren't kidding. Check out this thread:

https://kentucky.forums.rivals.com/t...caa-is.367359/

Oh, that is rich. Especially considering their own HC has had NCAA titles vacated not once, but twice with 2 different schools. Do they think he just quit cheating when he got to Kentucky? GMAFB Cal is the biggest snake in college hoops. The other biggest one just retired.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2022, 12:51 PM   #4821
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Speaking of inbreds; anybody heard from Rams Fan?
If he doesn't show up soon I'd say he deserves a lifetime ban.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2022, 01:03 PM   #4822
My work speaks for itself!!!

if you're gonna blast KU for infractions, you gotta blast everyone and blow it up and start over....which is fine if that's what people want.

But dont you dare act like the Rat is immune (esp with the Zion situation)........and let's not forget UNC's "academics" for their players.

People need to accept the reality that everyone plays the same poker game (some have better starting hands than others) or hate the whole thing.

So if you come after KU, you better make sure you go after everyone else and stop pretending some are saints.
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2022, 01:06 PM   #4823
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Yes and yes.

Family in Kansas City area so grew up a Chiefs fan. Was routinely down there for portions of summers as a kid. Attended and graduated from KU as well.
I was in Montreal when Toronto won the NBA title. Apparently there is a bit of a rivalry between the two cities, but Montreal was partying big time in celebration of the Raptors win.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 04-06-2022, 01:06 PM   #4824
Starter

Too early to talk about it?

Not Seniors: Harris, Braun, Wilson, Yesefu, Pettiford, Clemence, KJ Adams, Cam Martin.
Freshman: Gradey Dick, MJ Rice, Udeh, Ejiofor.
That's 12.
Who leaves early? Wilson and Braun as you all have been discussing.
Who enters transfer portal? Yesefu? Pettiford?

Speaking of transfer portal. I saw Nijel Pack has entered. I hope he doesn't transfer to Texas Tech or Baylor!
Bronco_buster2 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBronco_buster2 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBronco_buster2 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBronco_buster2 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBronco_buster2 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBronco_buster2 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBronco_buster2 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBronco_buster2 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBronco_buster2 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 04-06-2022, 01:08 PM   #4825
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
Mods, I think you need to take out the trash.
Old 04-06-2022, 01:09 PM   #4826
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Braun was projected 28th overall in an ESPN mock draft today, which was pretty surprising to me considering I don't see him as a particularly good prospect at all (he's not a good enough shooter for the NBA level at the moment and his athleticism, while great for college, is average to below average compared to most guys in the league). If he's got any shot of being a 1st round pick, he should probably go right now. I'm skeptical on that front though.

McCormack is not going to ever be a NBA guy, so it comes down to whether he can make more money in Europe next year than he could through NIL at KU.

Wilson has not been considered a 1st round pick, but I do like his upside more than Braun. Doubt he's ever going to play in the NBA unless he can improve his shot considerably though.
I'd love to see Braun and Wilson back, but if they have any shot of being a 1st round pick, or just making an NBA squad in Wilson's case, they should go.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 04-06-2022, 01:32 PM   #4827
Supporter

Does anyone know what mocks are usually the most accurate? This is one I've always used and it doesn't have any KU player other than Ochai.

https://www.nbadraft.net/nba-mock-drafts/
Old 04-06-2022, 02:26 PM   #4828
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco_buster2 View Post

Not Seniors: Harris, Braun, Wilson, Yesefu, Pettiford, Clemence, KJ Adams, Cam Martin.
That's 12.

Speaking of transfer portal. I saw Nijel Pack has entered. I hope he doesn't transfer to Texas Tech or Baylor!
I’m hoping we get 2 of 3 back of Braun, Wilson, and McCormack. The more I think about it, McCormack might be a possibility. He can clean up with NIL and improve his stock for overseas by playing healthy for a year. I think NBA is out of the question entirely.

Let’s say Braun declares. Agbaji, Remy, Lightfoot, JCL are also gone.

Starters:

Harris, Dick, Rice, Wilson, McCormack

Pettiford was much better pre-injury, so I’ll assume he’s the back up point guard. Yesufu transfers. Cam Martin also transfers. Ejiofor takes JCL’s minutes.

Udeh and Clemence are the bigs off the bench. Self can manage Dave’s minutes more by using more than 1 big off the bench.

Adams is a utility/gadget player. Kinda like Jamari Traylor was early. Technically a 4, but comes in for energy minutes.

So basically:

Starters: Harris, Dick, Rice, Wilson, McCormack

Bench (in order): Pettiford, Clemence, Udeh, Adams, Ejiofor

I like that scenario. If Dave leaves, we’ll need a big from the portal. If Wilson, Braun, and Dave leave, it’s a full on youth movement.

Winning a title this year makes next year really fun regardless.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2022, 02:50 PM   #4829
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Now we know why Duke slaps the floor, they're testing the structural integrity of the floorboards.

When I was kid, my team had some deal where we played a basketball game in Kemper arena and then we stayed and watched the Kings play afterwards.

It might even have been when the Scouts hockey team was also playing in Kemper (remember them?), not sure. But the floor was designed to be picked up quickly and I'm not sure that system back in the 70's was as good as today.

But the floor, to the extent that I remember, was four by four foot (5X5?) floating panels that seemed, to me anyway, to rock as you ran down the court.

It had a little bit of give when you jumped and landed, which was nice, but the rocking motion was horrible.

The absolute worst court I can ever remember playing on and this was a professional NBA team. I suppose a lot of it was just not being used to a hard court with so much flex in it.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-06-2022, 04:02 PM   #4830
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco_buster2 View Post

That's 12.

What are the percentage chances Cam Martin is on this roster next year?

I'm not sure who makes up next year's roster can really be speculated, other than Harris and maybe Yesufu. Wilson/Braun might leave early, Pettiford/Clemence could transfer, and in reality if sanctions come down who knows what freshmen actually end up on campus.
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.