Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-27-2016, 11:23 AM  
Kind of a mod

Investing megathread extravaganza

A place to talk about investing stuff.

Last edited by DaFace; 02-19-2021 at 06:35 PM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-14-2020, 10:06 AM   #4816
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightfyre View Post
No price is cheap for bankrupt companies
Only airline stock I’d consider is LUV. Best financials of the bunch.

Still just considering though...
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-14-2020, 10:11 AM   #4817
Veteran

Stonks

I thought I was really sly buying these when they were down ~60% from pre-covid. I guess the right answer is "buy more," but like someone just said.. I don't want to be holding 50 shares of a bankrupt company.
Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-14-2020, 10:11 AM   #4818
Kind of a mod

Quote:
No price is cheap for bankrupt companies
I took a $100 spin on the roulette wheel with Movie Pass (HMNY) after it dropped from a high of ~$5,000 to $1 or so just in case someone decided to buy them out or whatever.

I gave up a few months later when it had dropped to half of that. It's currently worthless.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-14-2020, 10:15 AM   #4819
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post

I wouldn't buy that even if you gave me the $ to do so. Right now you'd get more value out of wiping your ass with the money you would spend on an airline stock, LUV or otherwise.

LUV's chart is the epitome of a falling knife.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-14-2020, 10:17 AM   #4820
Supporter

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
I wouldn't buy that even if you gave me the $ to do so. Right now you'd get more value out of wiping your ass with the money you would spend on an airline stock, LUV or otherwise.

however, I'll throw you a bone....I do see a potential indicator that LUV might be getting close to a trading bottom.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-14-2020, 10:20 AM   #4821
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post

For the record, I will gladly invest in any stock if someone wants to give me the money to do so. This is a burden I'm willing to bear.
Old 05-14-2020, 12:16 PM   #4822
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
For the record, I will gladly invest in any stock if someone wants to give me the money to do so. This is a burden I'm willing to bear.
Me too. If you’re needing to diversify
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-14-2020, 12:22 PM   #4823
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Me too. If you’re needing to diversify
Looking for ideas on what to short.

Might as well stick my dick in the fire with heavy leverage while I can, you know?
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-14-2020, 12:33 PM   #4824
MVP

Quote:

I dipped into Delta yesterday. Decent financials and significantly discounted compared to southwest.
Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-14-2020, 12:38 PM   #4825
MVP

I bought some AAL at 10.........Macys red tag sale baby. As I type this it is at 8.9.......I`m going in for more.
jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.
Old 05-14-2020, 12:41 PM   #4826
MVP

AAL will either merge away or go bankrupt imo.
Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-14-2020, 12:51 PM   #4827
MVP

Quote:
AAL will either merge away or go bankrupt imo.
It`s possible.......I`m not a "real" investor which is why most of my investments are handled by people smarter than myself. During this SIP the last 8 weeks Ive been buying some stocks with play money that I can afford to lose. Just having fun.

I`ve dabbed in:

AAL
IBIO
VTVT

and have several others on my watch list....
jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.
Old 05-14-2020, 01:01 PM   #4828
MVP

Well I am long Boeing, so clearly I am no pro lol
Old 05-14-2020, 01:13 PM   #4829
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Well I am long Boeing, so clearly I am no pro lol
I mean it's not like Congress is going to let one of the last domestic military aircraft manufacturers go tits up.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-14-2020, 01:30 PM   #4830
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
Looking for ideas on what to short.

Might as well stick my dick in the fire with heavy leverage while I can, you know?
Hell, the way my spring is ****ing going, short corn and wheat.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.