Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 12-01-2020, 08:15 PM   #48241
Andy Reid Supporter

Probably fair in terms of timeline. I think pretty much everyone that needs this vaccine will have it by March at the latest ie med staff and high risk elderly

RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-01-2020, 08:26 PM   #48242
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
My dad had that. I called it foggy brain. Just didn't quite seen to be functioning mentally like normal.
That was probably my worst symptom. I just felt tired and couldn't quite focus.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2020, 08:37 PM   #48243
Please squeeze

I heard info that I hadn't before and I hope the gov and doctor's get the news out that in regard to these 2 dose vaccines. The real protection doesn't start until a week past your second dose. So you are looking at roughly 37 days to continue to SD, mask etc

Last edited by dirk digler; 12-01-2020 at 08:49 PM..
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-01-2020, 08:51 PM   #48244
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
I heard info that I hadn't before and I hope the gov and doctor's get the news out that in regard to these 2 dose vaccines. The real protection doesn't start until a week past your second dose. So you are looking at roughly 37 days to continue to SD, mask etc
Where did you hear this from?
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-01-2020, 08:56 PM   #48245
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
It’s true.

It is basic immunology 101
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-01-2020, 08:59 PM   #48246
Please squeeze

Quote:
Dr. Tom Frieden. Googling the flu vaccine it takes 2 weeks to start working so 7 days after your 2nd dose isn't bad. Just that first dose doesn't provide much protection, don't know what it does. Maybe prime your body for the 2nd shot?

O.city or Hamas would know the answer to this.

Last edited by dirk digler; 12-01-2020 at 09:08 PM..
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-01-2020, 09:08 PM   #48247
Please squeeze

So with that in mind which shot is going to make us feel like shit? Hopefully not both.
Old 12-01-2020, 09:08 PM   #48248
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
I posted about it a few weeks ago, for one. It's from their own release.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2020, 09:14 PM   #48249
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
Sorry I missed it. It is information that needs to be advertised heavily
Old 12-01-2020, 09:18 PM   #48250
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
It’s true.

It is basic immunology 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
Dr. Tom Frieden. Googling the flu vaccine it takes 2 weeks to start working so 7 days after your 2nd dose isn't bad. Just that first dose doesn't provide much protection, don't know what it does. Maybe prime your body for the 2nd shot?

O.city or Hamas would know the answer to this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
I remember reading the 90% effectiveness is reached 7 days after the second dose (which could be anywhere from 28-35 days), but wasn't sure if there was some level of effectiveness reached before you hit the 28-35 day mark.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-01-2020, 09:18 PM   #48251
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by IA_Chiefs_fan View Post
I just called my dad and he sounds completely normal for the first time. I think his brain just wasn't getting enough oxygen the last few days. Glad he didn't wait another day to get help! Thank you all for the positive vibes, comments, and prayers. I ****ing love this place.
A lot of covid patients have neurological symptoms I think. Glad he is doing better
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 12-01-2020, 09:22 PM   #48252

Quote:
I remember reading the 90% effectiveness is reached 7 days after the second dose (which could be anywhere from 28-35 days), but wasn't sure if there was some level of effectiveness reached before you hit the 28-35 day mark.
It's not going to go from 0-100 in a day. The immune response will strengthen gradually. No one yet knows what the threshold is, but it's not a binary result.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-02-2020, 06:29 AM   #48253
Supporter

The UK is going to start rolling out the Pfizer vaccine next week. We are waiting for what??
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-02-2020, 07:01 AM   #48254

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
The UK is going to start rolling out the Pfizer vaccine next week. We are waiting for what??
  • December 10 is when the FDA meets to discuss Moderna's EUA
  • If approved, doses will go out within days
  • December 10 is next week
Old 12-02-2020, 07:03 AM   #48255
'Tis my eye!

Besides Pfizer and Moderna, any other news?
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.