Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2014, 07:42 AM  
Cast Iron Jedi

What's for dinner? Here's mine... (Part 2)

What you got?
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-26-2015, 10:11 AM   #4801
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numbah One View Post
Don't doubt me. I've eaten things that would make a billy goat puke.
Draw the line at bugs do ya?
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-26-2015, 01:35 PM   #4802
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Made tuna kabob, salmon kabob, and a crab-stuuf mushroom last night. All made by Hy-Vee, but they were all awesome.

GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-26-2015, 01:44 PM   #4803
Banned

cast iron burgers..gonna be lightly seasoned with garlic, salt & pep..
RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.

Old 04-26-2015, 02:03 PM   #4804
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobBlake View Post
cast iron burgers..gonna be lightly seasoned with garlic, salt & pep..

Cast iron is my preferred method of burgers.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-26-2015, 02:07 PM   #4805
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Cast iron is my preferred method of burgers.
how do you normally cook yours?
RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.

Old 04-26-2015, 02:10 PM   #4806
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
how do you normally cook yours?

Not sure what you mean.

I like 80/20 or 85/15 meat, salt, and pepper. I like a hard sear, and about medium cook. So I generally preheat on medium high on my big burner, oil up with ghee (high smoke point, awesome flavor), and sear for 3-4 minutes per side depending on thickness of the party. Rest for 4 minutes.

Old 04-26-2015, 02:13 PM   #4807
Banned

Quote:
Not sure what you mean.

I like 80/20 or 85/15 meat, salt, and pepper. I like a hard sear, and about medium cook. So I generally preheat on medium high on my big burner, oil up with ghee (high smoke point, awesome flavor), and sear for 3-4 minutes per side depending on thickness of the party. Rest for 4 minutes.
Was just curious if you used some different seasonings or methods.. i like to experiment on typical food

Old 04-26-2015, 02:40 PM   #4808
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Was just curious if you used some different seasonings or methods.. i like to experiment on typical food

I'm a burger purist. I experiment with lots of things, but burgers ain't one of 'em. At least not the patty. I'll play around with toppings.

Old 04-26-2015, 02:46 PM   #4809
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
I love mixing Lipton onion dip mix into the hamburger meat. Awesome flavor.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-26-2015, 02:52 PM   #4810
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inmem58 View Post
I love mixing goldfish crackers into the hamburger meat. Awesome flavor.

FYP

Old 04-26-2015, 02:55 PM   #4811
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
FYP
Shut up!!!!!!

Use Lipton Onion dip mix next time. Hands down better
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-26-2015, 03:00 PM   #4812
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Shut up!!!!!!

Use Lipton Onion dip mix next time. Hands down better

You should try some of that orange pepper seasoning.

Old 04-26-2015, 03:03 PM   #4813
MVP

Hamburgers: salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder and a splash of worcestershire
GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.

Old 04-26-2015, 04:39 PM   #4814
Baba Ganoush

Ribeyes

Old 04-26-2015, 04:43 PM   #4815
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Ribeyes

Whatcha gonna do with 'em?

Closed Thread