Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-04-2014, 12:53 AM  
Veteran

Does anyone get laid in this city?

outside of social circles?

i';ve been going out every weekend for the past 2 years. Not much to speak of in terms of success. PUA attempted
xztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 08-12-2014, 08:07 PM   #466
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by xztop123 View Post
No it's not. Thats the definition of validation (getting the girl when other guys are trying to too) yes i know i've just created a paradox because im giving credence to something that I just complained about
Your biggest problem is your lack of self-esteem. You said it yourself: you need to get the girl the other guys want in order to validate yourself.

Women can sense that. They reject you because you've already rejected yourself. You undoubtedly come across as needy and really kind of as a whiney bitch when you talk to girls. Girls don't want to hear you tell them what a loser you are.

Your other problem was identified by Count Zarth. You obviously didn't understand it, so I will repeat it for you: STOP HITTING ON THE HOTTEST GIRLS IN THE BAR. There are girls in the bar who would be happy to go home with you and let you frack the living shit out of them. Perfect your game with them, then move up to the hotter chicks.
Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2014, 08:08 PM   #467
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saccopoo View Post
Absol****inglutely.

Why do you think chicks get boob jobs?

Because they are insecure hosebags who want guys to hit on them.

Same reason why you guys who don't have kick ass jaw lines need to get that bone structure secured up.

You ****ing think some hottie is going to take you serious if you have a weak chin?

**** no they aren't.
Dude, that's like telling a girl with anorexia that she's a fat tub of goo. You're not helping.
Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2014, 08:09 PM   #468
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Absol****inglutely.

If I was a woman, I'd get them just so I could play with them.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2014, 08:10 PM   #469
Kindness in words...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Count Zarth View Post
Dude. Just stop. This madness is not worth it.

Find a girl whom you are compatible with. Someone who has similar interests. Express desire for her based on her as a person, not as a set of goddamn genitalia.

Stop trying to **** random girls at bars just because they are hot. Even if you are a jacked-ass cock diesel mother****er with 150k in the bank, it's a hollow pursuit.
Worst. Advice. Ever.

The chick in paragraph A is just going to leave you/cheat on you with someone else no matter how yoked up you are with your jacked-ass diesel cock and the 150k in the bank. War Machine thought the same and his hose beast hosed someone else.

Just bang chicks.

Preferably in the bar parking lot. In her car. With her calling you a name that you just made up when you introduced yourself to her an hour earlier.

It's what I do.

Or what I used to do before my transcendent enlightenment.
Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2014, 08:12 PM   #470
MER

Quote:
The biological imperative is food then sex then self-actualization (art or whatever shit you do with free time)
Well gee, that was an interesting conversation full of information about your life and personality. I'm glad I got to know you and your chin.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2014, 08:12 PM   #471
Kindness in words...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
If I was a woman, I'd get them just so I could play with them.
Hmmmm...I wonder if that makes you gay.
Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2014, 08:13 PM   #472
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

Quote:
Thats the definition of validation (getting the girl when other guys are trying to too)
I believe I said this several pages ago. People, not just women, can tell when someone is just out for self-validation. Get a hobby and some friends. Meet people just to meet them, have a good time. You might not get laid every night, but you will be much happier.

Chasing tail is like a bloodlust when its meaningless. You may get the high for a day or two, but it fades quickly and you are right back where you started.
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 08:13 PM   #473
Kindness in words...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brainiac View Post
Your biggest problem is your lack of self-esteem. You said it yourself: you need to get the girl the other guys want in order to validate yourself.

Women can sense that. They reject you because you've already rejected yourself. You undoubtedly come across as needy and really kind of as a whiney bitch when you talk to girls. Girls don't want to hear you tell them what a loser you are.

Your other problem was identified by Count Zarth. You obviously didn't understand it, so I will repeat it for you: STOP HITTING ON THE HOTTEST GIRLS IN THE BAR. There are girls in the bar who would be happy to go home with you and let you frack the living shit out of them. Perfect your game with them, then move up to the hotter chicks.
Apparently not.
Old 08-12-2014, 08:15 PM   #474
Kindness in words...

Quote:
Dude, that's like telling a girl with anorexia that she's a fat tub of goo. You're not helping.
I am helping.

More than you sorry ass sad sacks telling him to settle for the 2 a.m. leftovers.

Bring that shit strong son.

If it takes a little cosmetic surgery, then go for it.

Hell, hit up the testosterone clinic as well and get yoked up. I mean, the dude does look pretty scrawny. Chicks don't want to bang stickmen.
Old 08-12-2014, 08:16 PM   #475
Veteran

Quote:
Absol****inglutely.

Same reason why you guys who don't have kick ass jaw lines need to get that bone structure secured up.

You ****ing think some hottie is going to take you serious if you have a weak chin?

**** no they aren't.
I agree though this post seemed far more trollish than any of mine
xztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 08-12-2014, 08:18 PM   #476
Veteran

Quote:

Yes I considered this but I have several friends who lack certain features of looks but are extremely confident and approach girls non stop.

They have made it evident that confidence alone and being self-actualized in your own skin is not what it takes to get the hottest girls
Old 08-12-2014, 08:18 PM   #477
Beyond the Rapids

re-evaluate your shit
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2014, 08:20 PM   #478

Complete facial reconstruction surgery is the only answer.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 08:23 PM   #479
Supporter

OP.

You are dumb as ****.
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2014, 08:25 PM   #480

Quote:
Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
OP.

You are dumb as ****.
Hey man, when the ladies hit you with mace, it's time to get a new face.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.