Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-08-2005, 09:34 PM  
Blind, deceived homer

If Marty Chokes...

...I will post 100x, "Dick Vermiel is better than Marty..."

KCJ
Stretching his fingers for the big typing event
KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-10-2005, 03:03 PM   #466
When a nightmare becomes real

Quote:
Originally Posted by memyselfI
Can you not read? He did and I've reposted it twice. The fact that it was a few sentences short was NOT the issue. The issue was he did not have the stones to show up and do what he said he would...

HE DID, he was here and was accused of being a coward.
Wrong. He posted it a few times, not 100 times. I'm usually not that literal, but a promise is a promise.
Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-10-2005, 03:03 PM   #467
Supporter

I love it. Mememe's most embarassing flame out ever, and it's defending a RWNJ, about something that doesn't even have a political point.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2005, 03:04 PM   #468
CHANGEd your mind yet????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saulbadguy
Wrong. He posted it a few times, not 100 times. I'm usually not that literal, but a promise is a promise.

Please post the quote or the link to the post that said 'I promise' to do this?

I know for a fact people here think they see 'promises' that never get made.
memyselfI has disabled reputation
Old 01-10-2005, 03:05 PM   #469
Archivist

When did 95 = few?
KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-10-2005, 03:05 PM   #470
THE RED MENACE

Quote:
I'm not fighting in his honor. I'm merely pointing out that he did not go off the deepend in a vaccum...

if people want to continue to claim they were attacked unprovoked because they responded to his attack to Titus then fine. The thread took a negative turn for a reason and it can be traced to one person and one post.
I can understand that, I wouldn't want to be associated with Denise either.
BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 01-10-2005, 03:05 PM   #471

Quote:
and it was not KCJ.
Wrong again. Had Titus said it, and KCJ not responded, this thread would have died.

KCJ chose to be a jackass, and thats why this thread is so huge.
Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-10-2005, 03:05 PM   #472
Supporter

jesus, anyone who can't see that Johhny has serious mental problems is dense....he does the same thing everytime he shows up....its called a PATTERN people...excusing, and even worse, defending it is bizarre...he needs real mental health treatment, not denise's "my alcoholic father raped me" style of codependency
the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2005, 03:05 PM   #473
Veteran

Quote:
And did any of them bother to point them out to Titus and saw he's wrong in addition to the attack on him being wrong????

Well let me be the first.

Titus, you big meanie! That was very wrong of you.
I hope you're proud of yourself, young man.
shakesthecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shakesthecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shakesthecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shakesthecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shakesthecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shakesthecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shakesthecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shakesthecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shakesthecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shakesthecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shakesthecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 01-10-2005, 03:06 PM   #474

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee
I love it. Mememe's most embarassing flame out ever, and it's defending a RWNJ, about something that doesn't even have a political point.

He's been the lone person with my back before...

I don't care if he's a 'RWNJ' in this situation the attacks on his integrity were for no good reason and were based on ONE person's desire to change the course of the thread.
Old 01-10-2005, 03:07 PM   #475

Quote:
Please post the quote or the link to the post that said 'I promise' to do this?

I know for a fact people here think they see 'promises' that never get made.
Uhm...post #1. He says he will type it 100x. He then cyber-stretches his fingers like he will be typing alot. This of course does not mean that he will type it 5 times and then walk away.
Old 01-10-2005, 03:08 PM   #476
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakesthecat
WOW!

Ya know, I've read a lot of pretty harsh shiite on this bb over the years, and this is SOOOO far over the line, it's no wonder KCJ and his new guardian went berzerk.

If there was ever a just cause for a grown man to completely lose his mind due to a cyber-insult, this would be it.
Exactly. I made an analogy to memememe's son being called a sissy by the school bully, and then going postal on the bully. I GUARANTEE she would not condone such behavior from her own child.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2005, 03:08 PM   #477

Quote:
Wrong again. Had Titus said it, and KCJ not responded, this thread would have died.

KCJ chose to be a jackass, and thats why this thread is so huge.
Yes, he was wrong to respond. I said that before. But he also had someone calling him a coward and liar when he was present before the person hurling the labels...

I can see any number of you folks going off the deepend in a similiar situation and to pretend otherwise is a joke.
Old 01-10-2005, 03:10 PM   #478
Archivist

denise also promised never to post here...
KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-10-2005, 03:10 PM   #479
Bobble Taco

Quote:
Originally Posted by the Talking Can
jesus, anyone who can't see that Johhny has serious mental problems is dense....he does the same thing everytime he shows up....its called a PATTERN people...excusing, and even worse, defending it is bizarre...he needs real mental health treatment, not denise's "my alcoholic father raped me" style of codependency

Rep
OldTownChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.OldTownChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.OldTownChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.OldTownChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.OldTownChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.OldTownChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 01-10-2005, 03:11 PM   #480

Quote:
Uhm...post #1. He says he will type it 100x. He then cyber-stretches his fingers like he will be typing alot. This of course does not mean that he will type it 5 times and then walk away.

He did not walk away. He typed 95x in an attempt to fulfill the post which is sorta lame, yes. But that is quite different from saying he did not show up. And then he did not 'just leave'. He also typed an apology to DV which he had not offered to do.

So go ahead and create some revisionist history...but the first dozen or so posts of this thread tell the REAL story.