Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-08-2024, 08:54 AM  
In Search of a Life

Tyreek Hill arrested?

staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:49 AM   #466
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
Oklahoma is weird as **** so I'll accept it.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:51 AM   #467
Banded

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
I don't think he's saying the cops are racist, I think he's saying the people defending the cops actions are racist.
Ok, fine. Same thing. There is nothing that Raiderhater said that would indicate racism.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:51 AM   #468
No Keys, No Problem

Quote:
You have to sign for receipt of the ticket in some states. It's clearly states on there (at least the ones I've signed) that it is not an admission of guilt. It also typically states you will show up on at the court date unless you choose to pay the fine with no court.
Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old Yesterday, 09:52 AM   #469
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
Ok, fine. Same thing. There is nothing that Raiderhater said that would indicate racism.
I don't even think it's a race thing it's an authority thing, some people will always bend to authority and do what they are told, some people don't...and for some reason those that always do really dislike the people that don't.

I think it comes from the "I have to do this so should you" mindset.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:53 AM   #470
Banded

Quote:
Now Now haven't you learned, if you are white you can call other white people hillbilly cousin ****ers.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:54 AM   #471
Banded

Quote:
How is that even constitutional? A terrible law, IMO.
Old Yesterday, 09:54 AM   #472
Hockey Town

Quote:

via GIPHY

Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:55 AM   #473
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRichard View Post
I would say Tyreek was about a 7 on the **** Around scale

Cop pulled a gun on me while I was pumping gas. Pointed it directly at my face. I'd just gotten back from a deployment and was in a somewhat dazed state from flying and the shit didn't register at first. Realized that he was aiming his weapon at some wild ass homeless black lady directly behind me...For a brief second I honestly thought about taking his handgun out of his dainty hands and breaking his virgin nose with the butt but I realized that if somebody was that ****ing stupid and that undisiplined with a weapon than their moron team would kill me, and all those around me, in a hail of bullets. That's when I realized that cops, like the little ginger headed bitch with the badge, weren't operating in reality. They were operating in some zone where they think they're special little snowflakes. Rules (trigger discipline and weapons handling) don't apply. These guys remind me of the ginger bitch. Instead of deescalating they went right into tinydick mode.
seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:57 AM   #474
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by seamonster View Post
Cop pulled a gun on me while I was pumping gas. Pointed it directly at my face. I'd just gotten back from a deployment and was in a somewhat dazed state from flying and the shit didn't register at first. Realized that he was aiming his weapon at some wild ass homeless black lady directly behind me...For a brief second I honestly thought about taking his handgun out of his dainty hands and pulverizing his virgin nose with the butt but I realized that if somebody was that ****ing stupid and that undisiplined with a weapon than their moron team would kill me, and all those around me, in a hail of bullets. That's when I realized that cops, like the little ginger headed bitch with the badge, weren't operating in reality. They were operating in some zone where they think they're special little snowflakes. Rules (trigger discipline and weapons handling) don't apply. These guys remind me of the ginger bitch. Instead of deescalating they went right into tinydick mode.
I think you have described policing in America quite well.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:58 AM   #475
Veteran

Quote:
I think you have described policing in America quite well.
Father in law is a DC cop and worked the streets and worked as a detective during the crack wars. Had a cover. I understand the stress. The problem is with the unions. They allow for undisciplined a-holes.
seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:58 AM   #476
Veteran

Quote:
How about we have a higher standard for people in positions of power? I expect cops to act like professionals and not like some emotional bully.
I think we have tried your cuddling approach the last 4 years and crime is at an all-time high! It's time this country got back to reality and start enforcing the laws on the books. No court of law is going punish what those cops did because it wasn't overly excessive. They took him to the ground because he wasn't being compliant, SOP. They cuff people all the time who are being detained, SOP. They sit people all the time who are cuffed and not being compliant, SOP. These cops are the only ones standing between YOU and total ANARCHY!
tyreekthefreak must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tyreekthefreak must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tyreekthefreak must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tyreekthefreak must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tyreekthefreak must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tyreekthefreak must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tyreekthefreak must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tyreekthefreak must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tyreekthefreak must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tyreekthefreak must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tyreekthefreak must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:59 AM   #477
Banded

Quote:
I don't even think it's a race thing it's an authority thing, some people will always bend to authority and do what they are told, some people don't...and for some reason those that always do really dislike the people that don't.

I think it comes from the "I have to do this so should you" mindset.
Yeah, there is some of that in this thread. I kind of land in the middle. I know cops have a really hard job, especially in this day and age. Still, you have to always be a professional.

And I have seen both sides of that coin, just from my own experiences in my own hometown of Topeka, KS. I have dealt with good cops and also with bad cops. So, I am not one of those automatic back the blue people. As a matter of fact, I despise that. But when I see a cop act like a professional and still have to take aggressive action due to a suspect behaving badly, I will support him or her.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:00 AM   #478
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyreekthefreak View Post
I think we have tried your cuddling approach the last 4 years and crime is at an all-time high! It's time this country got back to reality and start enforcing the laws on the books. No court of law is going punish what those cops did because it wasn't overly excessive. They took him to the ground because he wasn't being compliant, SOP. They cuff people all the time who are being detained, SOP. They sit people all the time who are cuffed and not being compliant, SOP. These cops are the only ones standing between YOU and total ANARCHY!
Is this a serious post?

Crime peaked in the 90s, also this idea that without cops there would be total anarchy is kind of amusing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:01 AM   #479
Banded

Quote:
You must be mistaking me for someone else.
Old Yesterday, 10:04 AM   #480
Repeal the 19th Amendment

Quote:
GMAFB

These cops would do exactly as they were told, if and when orders are issued to violate the rights of normal citizens. They'd gleefully take a battering ram to your front door and confiscate your hunting rifle at gunpoint.

The next time cops organize to prevent some bullshit from happening will be the first.
GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote