Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-11-2023, 09:18 PM   #2
Elway be drinkin' again

I live 20 miles south of the CU campus. I loved coach Mac and had season tickets for a few years (mostly because I enjoyed Big 8 football and KSU) Gave them up when the Nut (Neuheisel) started coaching. What is going on up there right now is Cult of Personality stuff. Does not surprise me- It is Boulder after all.
His kid drive a rolls and parks it where ever he wants. "do you know who I am"
"these kids got their gold chains stolen, I expect the NCAA to make this right"
"My shit don't stink,and I love Jesus"
you can't make this stuff up
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2023, 11:21 AM
DenverChief
This message has been deleted by DenverChief.
Old 11-12-2023, 09:49 PM   #4
Inmem 2.0

WE CUMIN!

https://n.rivals.com/news/five-star-...olorado-pledge
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2023, 11:26 PM   #5
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Mizzou is in the process of stealing one of their OL commits.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-27-2023, 04:46 PM   #6
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
Mizzou is in the process of stealing one of their OL commits.
Mizzou stole that #5 Center recruit and now prime has lost a couple of QB commits.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2023, 07:39 AM
DenverChief
Old 11-13-2023, 08:07 AM   #8
Constable of Untruths

You do realize that some of those sacks are due to him being indecisive and holding onto the ball way too long. He also doesn’t throw the ball away a lot of times when he should because he knows it would negatively affect his completion percentage. He is a me first player and doesn’t give 2 shits about the team.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2023, 08:22 AM
DenverChief
Old 11-13-2023, 08:56 AM   #10
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverChief View Post
2 things - without looking at every sack - no, I don't know this - that is typically what a sack is, holding on to the ball too long or the OL just gets flat out beat - there really isn't any other kind of sack is there? People like to make up reasons in their head and typically it's negative - we don't really know WHY - has anyone asked?

Second - so suppose that is the case? So what? He is trying to make it to the NFL - he has a better chance at doing that with impressive numbers than he does if he is "humble" and throws the ball away. This is his livelihood we are talking about - how does the old saying go? If you ain't cheatin you ain't tryin and while taking sacks isn't "cheating" everybody looks for a "legal" edge in sports and I'm supposed to feel bad about Sheduer doing it?
I thought I was on ignore?

As for your completely uneducated, Shedeur apologist post. I won’t waste any time addressing it. If you will excuse him being a me first player because “he’s trying to get to the NFL,” you wouldn’t give a shit anyway.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2023, 09:11 AM   #11
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:

Second - so suppose that is the case? So what? He is trying to make it to the NFL - he has a better chance at doing that with impressive numbers than he does if he is "humble" and throws the ball away. This is his livelihood we are talking about - how does the old saying go? If you ain't cheatin you ain't tryin and while taking sacks isn't "cheating" everybody looks for a "legal" edge in sports and I'm supposed to feel bad about Sheduer doing it?
Well, you did say "I think anyone would agree those numbers are astonishing given the number of sacks" ...and so now we're saying it's less astonishing if he's just out for his own stats and taking sacks because he's all about that completion percentage.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2023, 09:16 AM
DenverChief
Old 11-13-2023, 09:29 AM   #13
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
I think both can exist, no? I actually ran the stats with 1/2 sacks (24) as incompletions and it only drops his Comp% to 65%. While not huge it puts him at the bottom of the other QB's comp%. However the other numbers (yards, TD's and Int's) are still statistically impressive regardless of completion percentage in light of the teams record and overall offensive play.
He's also 3rd in CFB in attempts, so while I believe the best QBs are usually in the 9-10+ yard average, he's at 7.5... in terms of stats, he's a volume Brock Purdy when he was at ISU, but with 2-3 times the sacks.

And I don't have an ax to grind with him, his dad, or CU... but, if he really is a stat whore, quality > quantity. I don't know who else they brought in after the one win season, so I'd also say doing it with CU probably gets him some bonus points.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2023, 09:18 AM   #14
Ultrabanned

Shitdeur didn't fall too far from the turd tree.

ME ME ME ME ROLLS ROYCE ME ME ME ME ME ME ANOTHER SACK ME ME ME ME ME
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2023, 11:04 AM   #15
MVP

You guys broke it, again.
ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.