Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-01-2020, 01:39 PM   #2
Special Teams ACE!!!

You son of a bitch.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2020, 01:54 PM   #3
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
You son of a bitch.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2020, 02:22 PM   #4
Rufus Dawes Jr.

Not surprised there is a run on IOL there were a to. Of good guys sitting there.
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-01-2020, 02:50 PM   #5
Veteran

The Arizona Cardinals select Khalid Kareen, Edge, Notre Dame.

Cards get some help on the pass rush opposite of Chandler Jones. Likely a situational pass rusher initially that cracks the starting lineup by next season.
DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-01-2020, 03:05 PM   #6
__

The Chargers select RB Zack Moss, Utah.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2020, 03:11 PM   #7
__

By the way, I did not get a PM. Disappointed.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2020, 03:41 PM   #8
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
Chargem was responsible!

Would you have selected Moss either way?
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2020, 12:14 AM   #9
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Chargem was responsible!

Would you have selected Moss either way?
I have a PM to Direckshun in my sent box - PMs full maybe?
Chargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-01-2020, 03:32 PM   #10
Special Teams ACE!!!

God, I feel like the talent drop off just hit a shit **** massive cliff. This actually kind of sucks.

I'll be ready in a minute.

Jesus. Like, holy shit.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2020, 03:44 PM   #11
In Search of a Life

Now that he’s been selected, Moss and Gay were my guys for the Chiefs in the 3rd. I probably would’ve went with Moss after going Baun in the 1st though.
Old 04-01-2020, 04:13 PM   #12
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Now that he’s been selected, Moss and Gay were my guys for the Chiefs in the 3rd. I probably would’ve went with Moss after going Baun in the 1st though.
Yeah, Moss was the #1 guy on my list. Sadness ensues.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2020, 04:23 PM   #13
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Yeah, Moss was the #1 guy on my list. Sadness ensues.
Honestly, I can’t say I’d do it for sure if I was in your shoes. I’d be scared to draft a RB anywhere in the first 3 rounds for the Chiefs. 75% of CP gets irrationally angry at the thought of drafting a RB before day 3.
Old 04-01-2020, 04:43 PM   #14
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Honestly, I can’t say I’d do it for sure if I was in your shoes. I’d be scared to draft a RB anywhere in the first 3 rounds for the Chiefs. 75% of CP gets irrationally angry at the thought of drafting a RB before day 3.
I was really close to drafting one in Round 1. That might have caused some waves. But I was really close.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2020, 04:45 PM   #15
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I was really close to drafting one in Round 1. That might have caused some waves. But I was really close.
Somebody on CP would’ve found and killed you. Thank god you didn’t.

I’m open to RB in the 1st, though it isn’t my preference. You can certainly make the argument that Swift would be BPA at 32.