Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-17-2019, 07:09 PM  
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

The Boys (Amazon)

This looks great and I love Karl Urban in everything he shows up in .

[Red Band Trailer] fuck superheroes. Why? Because when people score limitless power, they become a**holes. Drunk with power and fame. That’s where The Boys come in. from u/TheBoysTV

BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-16-2024, 11:31 AM   #466
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
I was trying to place where I've seen Splinter before, and I figured it out. He was the beta waiter guy on "Waiting".

Man he plays a simp well.
"Chuck" from Supernatural
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-16-2024, 11:41 AM   #467
The Guy With The Goats

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Me too. I just hate this idea that you can't complain about something while still enjoying it (that's not directed at you).
LOL

No... you just can't complain that something was "random" when it has been shown to you several times and you simply failed to pick up on it.

For context:

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...&postcount=428

Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-16-2024, 01:36 PM   #468
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx View Post
LOL

No... you just can't complain that something was "random" when it has been shown to you several times and you simply failed to pick up on it.

For context:

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...&postcount=428

I've already conceded that I was wrong about it being "random", bundle of sticks.

But once again, you brought up none of this initially because you didn't remember it either, and trying to pretend that's not the case makes you a ****ing liar.

Also, that quote wasn't directed at you either.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-16-2024, 01:38 PM   #469
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
I was trying to place where I've seen Splinter before, and I figured it out. He was the beta waiter guy on "Waiting".

Man he plays a simp well.
Holy shit, I remember him now. Wasn't that the guy that couldn't piss in public bathrooms?
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2024, 01:43 PM   #470
The Guy With The Goats

Quote:
I've already conceded that I was wrong about it being "random", bundle of sticks.

But once again, you brought up none of this initially because you didn't remember it either, and trying to pretend that's not the case makes you a ****ing liar.
Homie... you once again missed the point of the post much like you did the initial one.

You just stated "I just hate this idea that you can't complain about something while still enjoying it".

But that isn't what you were doing.

You were grousing that they "randomly" made him "gay" (which he isn't as we have noted by the fact he ****ed women too though perhaps you missed that as well).

No one slapped your hand for not wanting to watch Frenchie do same-sex stuff. People only pointed out that it wasn't random. But yeah... I came into this thread talking about how it was surprising you didn't see it coming without having picked up on those hints myself.

L
O
L
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-16-2024, 01:53 PM   #471
Supporter

Quote:
Holy shit, I remember him now. Wasn't that the guy that couldn't piss in public bathrooms?
That's the guy!
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2024, 03:21 PM   #472
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx View Post
Homie... you once again missed the point of the post much like you did the initial one.

You just stated "I just hate this idea that you can't complain about something while still enjoying it".

But that isn't what you were doing.

You were grousing that they "randomly" made him "gay" (which he isn't as we have noted by the fact he ****ed women too though perhaps you missed that as well).

No one slapped your hand for not wanting to watch Frenchie do same-sex stuff. People only pointed out that it wasn't random. But yeah... I came into this thread talking about how it was surprising you didn't see it coming without having picked up on those hints myself.

L
O
L
Again, that's because you think it was in reference to you, or even this thread and CP. It's not. Get over yourself.
Old 06-16-2024, 08:34 PM   #473
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Spoiler!

Spoiler!
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-16-2024, 09:06 PM   #474
sorta mod-ish

Spoiler!
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-17-2024, 05:53 PM   #475
sorta mod-ish

Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2024, 06:06 PM   #476
YOU take YOUR seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
what a shame she was pretty damn cute before
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-17-2024, 06:23 PM   #477
In Search of a Life

Self-sabotage.
Old 06-18-2024, 11:26 AM   #478
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Yeah I dn what these actors are doing to their bodies but stop
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2024, 01:12 PM   #479
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
Spoiler!
Spoiler!
crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-18-2024, 02:54 PM   #480
Supporter

Do we have to use spoilers?

**** it, you know damn well it’s fried squid, and jamming the rod into her brain is like drugs.

Pretty hilarious when you think about it.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.