Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2014, 07:42 AM  
Cast Iron Jedi

What's for dinner? Here's mine... (Part 2)

What you got?
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-25-2015, 02:54 PM   #4771
pie is never free

Burritos...

2 pounds cheap sirloin steak thinly sliced
1 red pepper
1 green pepper
1 orange pepper
1 yellow pepper
1 massive sweet onion
1 jalapeno
1 pinch cumin
2 cloves garlic

Gonna cook the onions and peppers down alone and set them aside.

Then cook the steak up with the garlic and jalapeno, and put it all inside a large wrapper with Spanish rice... skipped cilantro on purpose, its not needed... wanted to keep the ingredients as few as possible.
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-25-2015, 03:13 PM   #4772
**** you, you cretin.

Never heard of orange pepper. Off to Google I go.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-25-2015, 03:14 PM   #4773
**** you, you cretin.

Oh man do I feel stupid
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-25-2015, 03:14 PM   #4774
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inmem58 View Post
Never heard of orange pepper. Off to Google I go.
Just another variety of bell pepper.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-25-2015, 03:16 PM   #4775
**** you, you cretin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
I thought it was a seasoning

Old 04-25-2015, 03:17 PM   #4776
pie is never free

Quote:
This, just a flavor somewhere between red and yellow.

Aldi's sells a bag with all four varieties in it and I grab one every time I go there.
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-25-2015, 03:17 PM   #4777
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inmem58 View Post
I thought it was a seasoning
LOL

Google "lemon pepper." That shit will blow your mind.

Old 04-25-2015, 03:24 PM   #4778
**** you, you cretin.

Quote:
LOL

Google "lemon pepper." That shit will blow your mind.
You almost fooled me.

Old 04-25-2015, 03:33 PM   #4779
Veteran

I'm going to 801 Chophouse for a nice medium rare filet mignon, a hearty brew of some sort, and maybe an appetizer or two.
Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-25-2015, 03:42 PM   #4780
Cast Iron Jedi

I just made two compound butters. One a chipotle butter, the other a wonderful roasted tomato and basil butter.

I highly recommend compound butters, especially as a finishing touch to protein.

Old 04-25-2015, 03:47 PM   #4781
Cast Iron Jedi

Old 04-25-2015, 03:50 PM   #4782
Cheat Death

Occasionally my wife and I will share a plate of chicken nachos from the Peanut in KC. Each time, at some point, it very much turns into a game of chess/Jenga.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-25-2015, 08:07 PM   #4783
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numbah One View Post
Not that I plan to go into the office until ****ING KCMO fixes the ****ing TRAFFIC deal between Lee's Summit and downtown, but I have that exact can in my office downtown... Will not eat...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-25-2015, 08:16 PM   #4784
MVP

Thought I had a pork shoulder roast in freezer. Turned out to be beef shoulder roast. Made crock pot carnitas anyway. It came actually pretty good.
GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.

Old 04-25-2015, 08:17 PM   #4785
Fish are scared of me

Lunch : Oatmeal piled with fruit

Dinner : Chicken Salad for the third straight day
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread