Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-07-2023, 09:08 PM  
Hello

****Our Wide Receivers Suck- Official Thread****

They can’t get open, they drop passes in their hands, their jet sweeps are slow and terrible. These guys are not good.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-22-2023, 07:56 PM   #4741
MVP

So here's the thing, and this is what irritates the **** out of me about Zilla, and Megatron, and 493'er or whatever the **** his moniker is-

If we had signed Hopkins, and he had 12 catches for 179 yards and a TD, you ****ers would have rubbed your little peckers raw by now, and be gushing about how incredible it was.

but since it's Kelce, and he's technically a TE (though he rarely lines up in line, and is much more a 'big slot' WR)

it's some kind of problem. It's undesirable.

**** off with that nonsense. Nobody gives a shit WHO makes the plays, just that someone MAKES THE PLAYS.

And the much maligned WRs chipped in 180 and two TD's today.

And Pacheco caught a TD pass, too, for good measure.

But you know, RBs catching TD passes is a bad indicator, according to Megatron.

**** right off with this bullshit.

I encourage you all to go be Miami fans. That's your team.

We'll just win championships over here, and you can jerk off to WR highlights.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 15 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2023, 09:43 PM   #4742
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
Who gives a ****, seriously, he was open and most were uncontested catches... Are you saying Mahomes shouldn't throw it to Kelce because we need to spread it around to make reeruns on a message board feel better?
No. Actually it was the apologists who were blaming mahomes for staring down kelce last week because WRs were “wide open.”

But that wasn’t even my point. Of course we target kelce when he’s open. For most games we’ve seen defenses neutralize kelce after a few drives. And once they do our pass offense looks stuck. No I don’t think the kelce or bust plan is sustainable. So when kelce is covered who do we go to? That’s still unclear.

We all know our ideal wr rotation. I believe today was great progress. I also don’t want to use the first half against a bad pass D to believe we’ve figured everything out. it’s still a tale of two games. There’s the game where kelce plays with a 5000 lb weight on his back, and others where just can’t move the ball.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2023, 09:47 PM   #4743
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
No. Actually it was the apologists who were blaming mahomes for staring down kelce last week because WRs were “wide open.”

But that wasn’t even my point. Of course we target kelce when he’s open. For most games we’ve seen defenses neutralize kelce after a few drives. And once they do our pass offense looks stuck. No I don’t think the kelce or bust plan is sustainable. So when kelce is covered who do we go to? That’s still unclear.

We all know our ideal wr rotation. I believe today was great progress. I also don’t want to use the first half against a bad pass D to believe we’ve figured everything out. it’s still a tale of two games. There’s the game where kelce plays with a 5000 lb weight on his back, and others where just can’t move the ball.
For you maybe. Everybody else, including the Chiefs, has figured out that it's Rashee Rice.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-22-2023, 09:55 PM   #4744
Indian Twitter

So I get back home to Springfield and check in with CP and this is the conversation after Mahomes throws for 424 yards? WTF is wrong with some of you people?
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 9 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2023, 10:00 PM   #4745
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
Mahomes on pace for 4800 yards

Major receivers are on pacer for :

Kelce 1275
Rice 741
Watson 531
MVS 486
Moore 389
Toney 255
Everyone else 1297 yards

Compared to last year:
Kelce 1338
Ju-Ju 933
MVS 687
Watson 315
Hardman 297
Moore 250
Toney 171
Everyone else 1253

Same as last year, this offense does fine without having dominant WRs. I've been saying this all year, yet here we are more than 4700 posts later. Mahomes still don't care.
I'd estimate Rice is now at about 75% of JuJu's role from last season.

Pretty soon there is going to be absolutely no difference in the talent level from last season and this season.

Except - OOPS! We can pass block for seven seconds.

Good luck NFL.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2023, 10:03 PM   #4746
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
I'd estimate Rice is now at about 75% of JuJu's role from last season.

Pretty soon there is going to be absolutely no difference in the talent level from last season and this season.

Except - OOPS! We can pass block for seven seconds.

Good luck NFL.
OH-

AND you're not scoring more than 20 points. So good luck with that.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2023, 10:06 PM   #4747
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
OH-

AND you're not scoring more than 20 points. So good luck with that.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-22-2023, 10:17 PM   #4748
I'll be back.

Quote:
Mahomes still don't care.
Old 10-22-2023, 10:22 PM   #4749
Beyond the Rapids

Between Kelce, Rice, and the combination of MVS/Toney/Hardman we have enough guys who can produce or play a role if they just... do it.

The emergence of one guy, like Rice, and the addition of Hardman who can be counted on for some moderate production makes the situation look a lot different.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-22-2023, 10:26 PM   #4750
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
I've got news for you, bro.

Kelce's one of the best players in football. He's going to get a ton of targets because he's open A LOT. Money in the bank.

That's going to be true until it's not any longer. And father time is undefeated, but it ain't going to suddenly catch them unawares in the next 4 months.

It's not like a running back, where there's a short career expectancy. You save nothing by trying to limit his usage.

He gets so open, it looks like broken coverage like ten times a damned game. He's unreal. So yeah, he's going to get a lot of targets.
Between Rice flashing more and more and Hardman showing an instant spark, I absolutely think things are headed up even if the Chargers D isn't exactly the Jets D.

And of course if Kelce is on the field and is wide open you throw him the ball.

But I think you are overstating things here. Kelce gets beat up over the coarse of a game and season. He's had knee and ankle injury already.

If he sees the offense stalls when he's on the sideline, of course he's going to put more pressure on himself to play through it. If he's in his early thirties and he's playing through nagging injuries, you don't think it makes any difference whether he's playing 80% of the snaps or 50%?
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 10-22-2023, 10:45 PM   #4751
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleazar View Post
Between Kelce, Rice, and the combination of MVS/Toney/Hardman we have enough guys who can produce or play a role if they just... do it.

The emergence of one guy, like Rice, and the addition of Hardman who can be counted on for some moderate production makes the situation look a lot different.
Yeah just having Hardman back makes me feel much better. He's proven and can replace what Toney was supposed to do when he is injured or just not producing (only 105 yards, sheesh) . Between Kelce, Rice, Jwat, Mecole and MVS, wbf.
jerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 10-22-2023, 11:10 PM   #4752
Starter

I feel like you can see the WR room starting to click into shape with Mahomes. This offense is going to be lethal by the end of the year.
ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 10-22-2023, 11:28 PM   #4753
Super Grover

Quote:
Mahomes on pace for 4800 yards

Major receivers are on pacer for :

Kelce 1275
Rice 741
Watson 531
MVS 486
Moore 389
Toney 255
Everyone else 1297 yards

Compared to last year:
Kelce 1338
Ju-Ju 933
MVS 687
Watson 315
Hardman 297
Moore 250
Toney 171
Everyone else 1253

Same as last year, this offense does fine without having dominant WRs. I've been saying this all year, yet here we are more than 4700 posts later. Mahomes still don't care.

Kelce is actually on pace for 1400

He’s played in 6 ganes. That 1275 pace is the avg for 7 games

525/7. 75. *17. 1275
525/6. 87.5 * 16. 1400
KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2023, 05:06 AM   #4754
MVP

I don't believe there was a single drop from the WR group. Love it.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-23-2023, 05:27 AM   #4755
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
For you maybe. Everybody else, including the Chiefs, has figured out that it's Rashee Rice.
No, I know that and am good with that. But as of right now defenses for most of these games have figured out how to keep kelce in check after a quarter or 2. I don’t know how much is gameplanning or how much is fatigue. Or maybe it’s just Reid needing to be better off script. But defenses have found ways eventually to neutralize kelce. You would think that would open up our WRs but so far that hasn’t really been the case.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.