Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-28-2021, 07:32 AM  
Keep Camp Home!

***** Official '21/'22 KU Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****

The Team:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

The Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-05-2022, 05:28 PM   #4726
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
Mizzou fans are in massive shambles mode judging by a few of their posts here last night about Adidas. Can't imagine UK fans are in a much better state.

It must be a rough life not being champions.
Rupp Rafters in full meltdown mode all day.
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2022, 05:31 PM   #4727
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post

“5 Level One Violations and a Lack of Institutional Control”

-Missouri Fan
UK fans are losing their shit. They and Cal are the cleanest program in the country. They do not or will not tolerate cheating at UK.

Rupp Rafters 4/5/22
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2022, 07:33 PM   #4728
The White Skip Bayless

Anyone have access to post CJ moored piece on the athletic? Or if it’s been posted in the thread already
Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-05-2022, 07:45 PM   #4729
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
It says unavailable for me. I can only find the Miami game. Not the Villanova game or the UNC game. What did you search under verbatim?
Sorry, I didn't know that it automatically recorded games. It said DVR I thought it was just on it.
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-05-2022, 07:51 PM   #4730
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Hey guys, the Kansas Jayhawks are National Champions!!!!!

smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2022, 08:04 PM   #4731
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut View Post
Great sleep woke up as a champion. Now eating a champion meal whataburger number 2 large fries drink. Then ice cream later! 7 time champion is so good
Say what?
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2022, 08:24 PM   #4732
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
Say what?
Helms and 2020
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2022, 08:32 PM   #4733
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
Say what?
(7)

BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2022, 08:45 PM   #4734
Rock Chalk Jayhawk

Quote:
Hey guys, the Kansas Jayhawks are National Champions!!!!!

Goddamn right.
DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.
Old 04-05-2022, 08:49 PM   #4735

If you’re a Chief-Royal-Jayhawk fan, I have a strong feeling that 2014-2023 is going to be the best 10-year sports period of your life.

Already, we have:

1 MLB Wildcard Win
1 AL Central Title
2 AL Pennants
1 AL Single Season Homerun Leader
1 World Series Victory
1 NFL MVP
6 AFC West Titles
4 Home AFCCGs
2 Super Bowl Appearances
1 Super Bowl Win
7 Big 12 Titles
3 Big 12 Tourney Titles
4 Big 12 POYs
1 NBA Number 1 Overall Pick
1 New NBA Superstar
2 Final Fours
1 National POY
1 NCAA Tourney Championship
1 NCAA First Place Finish
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2022, 08:57 PM   #4736
Life is changing..

Quote:
If you’re a Chief-Royal-Jayhawk fan, I have a strong feeling that 2014-2023 is going to be the best 10-year sports period of your life.

Already, we have:

1 MLB Wildcard Win
1 AL Central Title
2 AL Pennants
1 World Series Victory
1 NFL MVP
6 AFC West Titles
4 Home AFCCGs
2 Super Bowl Appearances
1 Super Bowl Win
7 Big 12 Titles
3 Big 12 Tourney Titles
4 Big 12 POYs
1 New NBA Superstar
2 Final Fours
1 National POY
It has been a fun ride. The best part is, I don't think it's over yet

KU is always good.
The Royals look to be improving and will be competitive again soon.
The Chiefs have Patrick Mahomes.

Let's keep the party going!
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2022, 09:00 PM   #4737

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
It has been a fun ride. The best part is, I don't think it's over yet

KU is always good.
The Royals look to be improving and will be competitive again soon.
The Chiefs have Patrick Mahomes.

Let's keep the party going!
We might have a superstar in Bobby Witt Jr to add to the list.

Another Super Bowl wouldn’t surprise me.

Another Final Four and a couple more conference titles are probably likely.

Enjoy it, boys!
Old 04-05-2022, 09:03 PM   #4738
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:

Already, we have:

1 MLB Wildcard Win
1 AL Central Title
2 AL Pennants
1 World Series Victory
1 NFL MVP
6 AFC West Titles
4 Home AFCCGs
2 Super Bowl Appearances
1 Super Bowl Win
7 Big 12 Titles
3 Big 12 Tourney Titles
4 Big 12 POYs
1 New NBA Superstar
2 Final Fours
1 National POY
Chiefs, Royals, Jayhawks, and add the Colorado Avalanche for me, who sucked last decade and haven't won a Cup in 20 years, but are now a Stanley Cup favorite (and should be for at least a few more years).

Considering the championship droughts averaged 28 years prior to the most recent 3, experiencing one of each within a decade would be pretty amazing (and 3 of 4 so far ain't bad )
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2022, 09:53 PM   #4739
Rabbi Goldmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
I just got banned from the college basketball subreddit for calling Missouri fans slavers
I was banned from TigerBoard in like 2015

Went to post today. Said I’ve been banned until 12/31/40

(You laugh, but ill be back there in 18 years to take what’s mine)
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2022, 10:11 PM   #4740
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
I was banned from TigerBoard in like 2015

Went to post today. Said I’ve been banned until 12/31/40

(You laugh, but ill be back there in 18 years to take what’s mine)
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.