Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-28-2021, 07:32 AM  
Keep Camp Home!

***** Official '21/'22 KU Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****

The Team:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

The Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-05-2022, 01:36 PM   #4711
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter View Post
Is it too early to be thinking about 2022-23???

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...nkings-2022-23

4. Kansas Jayhawks

After seeing its national championship dreams get canceled by COVID-19 in 2020, Kansas was able to get to Monday night for the first time in 10 years -- the last time the Final Four was in New Orleans -- and finish the job with its fourth national championship. Next year the Final Four is in Houston, but the Jayhawks could get there again. Ochai Agbaji, David McCormack, Christian Braun, Mitch Lightfoot and Remy Martin are all likely to be gone, but there will be some continuity with Dajuan Harris Jr. and Jalen Wilson expected back. Bill Self is also bringing in a stellar recruiting class, highlighted by elite scorer Gradey Dick and powerful offensive player MJ Rice. A third top-25 recruit, Ernest Udeh, will help replace the frontcourt talent -- but returnees K.J. Adams and Zach Clemence will help, too.

Projected starting lineup:
Dajuan Harris Jr. (5.4 PPG)
Gradey Dick (No. 8 in ESPN 100)
MJ Rice (No. 19 in ESPN 100)
Jalen Wilson (11.0 PPG)
Ernest Udeh (No. 23 in ESPN 100)
People are sleeping on Zuby Eijofor. With a year of weight training and being coached by this staff, he may end up being the most promising NBA prospect.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-05-2022, 01:57 PM   #4712
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
Udeh is super raw. I’ll be shocked if he starts.

Rice or Dick probably will. I’m leaning Rice.

Self trusts Adams on defense, so he might start at the 4. Clemence would then start at he 5.

Braun probably declares. I think Wilson comes back. I hope McCormack comes back, but we’ll see.

It’s not pretty, but I think the initial starting 5 is:

Harris
Rice
Wilson
Adams
Clemence
He is a Sr with no more eligibility!
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2022, 02:01 PM   #4713
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROYC75 View Post
He is a Sr with no more eligibility!
I believe he can still use the Covid year of eligibility due to the 2020 postseason being canceled.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2022, 02:09 PM   #4714
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 12 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2022, 03:19 PM   #4715
The pizza king of kansas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
Woke up this morning. Yep, we’re still National Champions who pulled off the greatest comeback in championship history.

Jayhawks how we holding up this A.M.?

Great sleep woke up as a champion. Now eating a champion meal whataburger number 2 large fries drink. Then ice cream later! 7 time champion is so good
big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2022, 03:44 PM   #4716
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boat_Racer View Post
Where is Rams fan?
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2022, 04:01 PM   #4717
Rabbi Goldmann

Best part: after Self walked thru the handshake line he went towards Roy and yelled “How’s my ass taste?!?!”
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2022, 04:35 PM   #4718
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
I have witnesses.
I'm gonna need signed statements.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2022, 04:44 PM   #4719
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
I started a GOFUNDME to raise funds to cover KCC’s March madness losses.
As it would have it, I picked KU in my bracket pool to win the tournament (I generally do unless it is a team like 2021). Came 2nd, though, which doesn't do me much good in a winner-take-all format.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-05-2022, 04:45 PM   #4720
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boat_Racer View Post
Mizzou fans are in massive shambles mode judging by a few of their posts here last night about Adidas. Can't imagine UK fans are in a much better state.

It must be a rough life not being champions.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-05-2022, 05:00 PM   #4721
El Gato Gordo Loco

Anyone know where I can watch the ENTIRE game again? YouTubeTV didn't automatically record it (usually does if KANSAS is involved) but I guess not the tournament games. I was busy watching it at the bar so didn't worry about it.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2022, 05:05 PM   #4722
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Anyone know where I can watch the ENTIRE game again? YouTubeTV didn't automatically record it (usually does if KANSAS is involved) but I guess not the tournament games. I was busy watching it at the bar so didn't worry about it.
I watched it again on YouTube TV just had to search for it
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-05-2022, 05:05 PM   #4723
MVP

I just got banned from the college basketball subreddit for calling Missouri fans slavers
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2022, 05:23 PM   #4724
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
I watched it again on YouTube TV just had to search for it
It says unavailable for me. I can only find the Miami game. Not the Villanova game or the UNC game. What did you search under verbatim?
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2022, 05:26 PM   #4725
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
I just got banned from the college basketball subreddit for calling Missouri fans slavers
Legend
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.