Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-15-2019, 02:33 PM  
Special Teams ACE!!!

Frank Clark ****ing sucks

Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-04-2021, 07:23 PM   #4696
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Complete dog shit is Eric Hicks.

Clark was a decent player last year.

You are very mean and shortsighted sometimes.
He WAS Eric Hicks last year.

Look at how infrequently he was doubled and how infrequently he won the rep. You’ve seen the graph I’m talking about. Check his win rates. Check any sort of objective measure of his performance.

He was a bad football player in 2020.

You’re incredibly myopic most of the time.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2021, 07:36 PM   #4697
I'll be back.

And you waffle between HOFer and JAG on most player evaluations...very sad!

He had 6 sacks, 15 QB hits and 8 TFL for crying out loud...
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-04-2021, 07:38 PM   #4698

Nice season, Frank...
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-04-2021, 07:40 PM   #4699
I'll be back.

Not sure I trust that chart as it also shits on JPP and Shaq who were butt****ing us in the SB.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-04-2021, 07:43 PM   #4700

Quote:
And you waffle between HOFer and JAG on most player evaluations...very sad!

He had 6 sacks, 15 QB hits and 8 TFL for crying out loud...
Oh FFS - I've defended dudes like Sorensen and Reiter. I've argued in favor of extending guys like Ward because he's simply a credible player at a difficult position. When everyone spent 3-4 years shitting on Fisher I called them idiots for it. This very day, in the CEH thread, when you're bagging on Clyde for not being Barry Sanders and being unable to outrun defenses to the pylon, I'm the one pointing out the insanity of those expectations.

I've never for one second devalued the contributions of merely solid players. I think they're invaluable.

Frank Clark isn't a solid player He wasn't a solid player for the majority of his first season, no matter how hard you guys tried to argue otherwise and blamed warm weather while congratulating him for almost making a play.

You have a soft spot for a bad player. I have no earthly idea why this is the case, but I'm clearly not going to convince you of it either.
Old 10-04-2021, 07:45 PM   #4701
I'll be back.

It's just silly to call him bad...he is bad now, sure.

Last two years he was a solid contributor.
Old 10-04-2021, 07:46 PM   #4702
YOU take YOUR seat

his effort in the Superbowl win won't be forgotten. But he is not a $100 mill guy. Whenever it's financially viable to cut him you gotta cut him.
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-04-2021, 07:46 PM   #4703
I'll be back.

Frank did more for our defense than CEH has ever done for the offense.

Yet you are on your knees for that yawn of a player.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2021, 07:47 PM   #4704

Quote:
Not sure I trust that chart as it also shits on JPP and Shaq who were butt****ing us in the SB.
How's it bag on Shaq? That's a top 10 pass-rush win rate.

That's the problem with Clark - it isn't that he doesn't win reps or that he doesn't draw doubles. It's that he doesn't draw doubles AND he doesn't win reps.

Barrett, when left alone, won the rep. Clark didn't do anything like that in 2020. And you know this.
Old 10-04-2021, 07:48 PM   #4705

Quote:
It's just silly to call him bad...he is bad now, sure.

Last two years he was a solid contributor.
All actual analysis of him to the contrary.

Find me anything that supports him as even an average football player in 2020.

You're seeing what you want to see.
Old 10-04-2021, 07:51 PM   #4706
I'll be back.

Conveniently left out JPP....
Old 10-04-2021, 07:51 PM   #4707
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump View Post
his effort in the Superbowl win won't be forgotten.
That whole playoff run for me.

Plus he has legal troubles. Game is mostly mental. His head and heart are somewhere else, IMO.

stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-04-2021, 07:52 PM   #4708
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Find me anything that supports him as even an average football player in 2020.
PFR AV 14
Old 10-04-2021, 07:52 PM   #4709

Quote:
Frank did more for our defense than CEH has ever done for the offense.

Yet you are on your knees for that yawn of a player.
I called him 'fine'. I said he's good enough. Yeah - way more fawning than trying to build a case for Frank Clark on 5 good football games.

You can't even keep your arguments straight at this point because you've talked yourself into a circle.
Old 10-04-2021, 07:57 PM   #4710
I'll be back.

Bad football players don't get 6 sacks and 8 TFL and 15 QB hits...

Not like I'm calling him elite.

You just refuse to move.

Like Clark against the Titans in the AFCCG...