Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-28-2021, 07:32 AM  
Keep Camp Home!

***** Official '21/'22 KU Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****

The Team:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

The Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-05-2022, 11:00 AM   #4696
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJay23 View Post
That's Stephen Vinson over Hawkins shoulder? Is that right?
That’s Moody. He’s talking about Hawkins other shoulder.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2022, 11:05 AM   #4697
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boat_Racer View Post
I’d like to see Braun and Wilson come back for another year.
They should both hire Ogbaji's shooting coach.

If they can improve their outside jump shots (both need to improve their release to be quicker and more compact) and work on their consistency, they could come back and have the same kind of year that Och did.

And with Rice, Dick, Udeh, and Eijofor coming in, this team could make another run at the title.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-05-2022, 11:06 AM   #4698
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
That’s Chenowith behind Morris
Yep, thanks!
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 04-05-2022, 11:20 AM   #4699
The Dude Abides

via GIPHY

Mr. Kotter has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2022, 11:38 AM   #4700

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider View Post
Yep, thanks!
I also think that’s Nick Bradford with his hands on Pierce
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2022, 11:41 AM   #4701
The Dude Abides

Is it too early to be thinking about 2022-23???

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...nkings-2022-23

4. Kansas Jayhawks

After seeing its national championship dreams get canceled by COVID-19 in 2020, Kansas was able to get to Monday night for the first time in 10 years -- the last time the Final Four was in New Orleans -- and finish the job with its fourth national championship. Next year the Final Four is in Houston, but the Jayhawks could get there again. Ochai Agbaji, David McCormack, Christian Braun, Mitch Lightfoot and Remy Martin are all likely to be gone, but there will be some continuity with Dajuan Harris Jr. and Jalen Wilson expected back. Bill Self is also bringing in a stellar recruiting class, highlighted by elite scorer Gradey Dick and powerful offensive player MJ Rice. A third top-25 recruit, Ernest Udeh, will help replace the frontcourt talent -- but returnees K.J. Adams and Zach Clemence will help, too.

Projected starting lineup:
Dajuan Harris Jr. (5.4 PPG)
Gradey Dick (No. 8 in ESPN 100)
MJ Rice (No. 19 in ESPN 100)
Jalen Wilson (11.0 PPG)
Ernest Udeh (No. 23 in ESPN 100)
Old 04-05-2022, 11:42 AM   #4702
Dirty Bit

That's Nash over Hawkins shoulder
RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-05-2022, 11:49 AM   #4703
Here We Go Again

Quote:
I also think that’s Nick Bradford with his hands on Pierce
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockChalk View Post
That's Nash over Hawkins shoulder
Thanks!
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 04-05-2022, 11:55 AM   #4704
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter View Post
Is it too early to be thinking about 2022-23???

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...nkings-2022-23

4. Kansas Jayhawks

After seeing its national championship dreams get canceled by COVID-19 in 2020, Kansas was able to get to Monday night for the first time in 10 years -- the last time the Final Four was in New Orleans -- and finish the job with its fourth national championship. Next year the Final Four is in Houston, but the Jayhawks could get there again. Ochai Agbaji, David McCormack, Christian Braun, Mitch Lightfoot and Remy Martin are all likely to be gone, but there will be some continuity with Dajuan Harris Jr. and Jalen Wilson expected back. Bill Self is also bringing in a stellar recruiting class, highlighted by elite scorer Gradey Dick and powerful offensive player MJ Rice. A third top-25 recruit, Ernest Udeh, will help replace the frontcourt talent -- but returnees K.J. Adams and Zach Clemence will help, too.

Projected starting lineup:
Dajuan Harris Jr. (5.4 PPG)
Gradey Dick (No. 8 in ESPN 100)
MJ Rice (No. 19 in ESPN 100)
Jalen Wilson (11.0 PPG)
Ernest Udeh (No. 23 in ESPN 100)
I can't imagine Self starting 3 freshman.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2022, 12:01 PM   #4705
Rabbi Goldmann

I started a GOFUNDME to raise funds to cover KCC’s March madness losses.
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2022, 12:02 PM   #4706
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
Especially if Braun returns, in which he should!
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-05-2022, 12:03 PM   #4707
Starter

Quote:
Seems like a good time to bump this prediction.

I assume that last sentence was referring to the seed we would play in the National Championship. Nailed it.
It is kind of funny if you think about predictions early on and how this ended up working out. If I had told you that Braun would be basically the same player as last year, Harris will never develop a jump shot and will still be openly passing up layups in the last game of the year, Remy would be so injured and ineffective that, with a big 12 title on the line in the last game of the regular season that goes to OT he will play less than 10 minutes, the freshman would contribute basically nothing in the tournament and only randomly through the regular season, JCL is only a deep bench role player, and Mac is still as inconsistent as ever, I don’t think anyone would have been predicting a national title much less a 1 seed. A nice surprise but I don’t think anyone saw this playing out quite like it did.
SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-05-2022, 12:03 PM   #4708
The Dude Abides

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
Clemens might start ahead of Udeh...unless he projects to be a one-and-done guy (I'm not a 247/Rivals member, so I don't know the scoop)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROYC75 View Post
Especially if Braun returns, in which he should!
Agreed!
Old 04-05-2022, 12:08 PM   #4709

Udeh is super raw. I’ll be shocked if he starts.

Rice or Dick probably will. I’m leaning Rice.

Self trusts Adams on defense, so he might start at the 4. Clemence would then start at he 5.

Braun probably declares. I think Wilson comes back. I hope McCormack comes back, but we’ll see.

It’s not pretty, but I think the initial starting 5 is:

Harris
Rice
Wilson
Adams
Clemence
Old 04-05-2022, 12:16 PM   #4710
Supporter

I thought that was Jeff Graves with his hands on Paul, but not 100% sure.
doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.