Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-17-2020, 07:45 PM   #47011
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
**** Fauci. Dude is not the last word on all things Covid. Not even close.
Yeah, I remember when Fear-Mongering Fauci said that he wouldn't be surprised if we ended up with 100,000 new cases/day back in early July. **** him, right?

Last edited by Donger; 11-17-2020 at 07:56 PM..
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2020, 07:46 PM   #47012
Elway be drinkin' again

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
everyone’s entitled to their opinion. But, you know my post is the truth regardless of your personal opinion of him.
Pete had the China virus. I appreciate his takes/thoughts.
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-17-2020, 07:47 PM   #47013
MVP

Quote:
**** Fauci. Dude is not the last word on all things Covid. Not even close.
I'll take his word over yours or you know who any day of the week.
WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2020, 07:55 PM   #47014
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
Yeah, I remember when Fear-Mongering Fauci said that he wouldn't be surprised if ended up with 100,000 new cases/day back in early July. **** him, right?
Dr. Fauci is the most trusted person in America. No debate. Fact, but not a scientific fact. It’s still a subjective opinion. Whether you trust him or think he FOS is an opinion. Everyone has one.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-17-2020, 08:00 PM   #47015
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Dr. Fauci is the most trusted person in America. No debate. Fact, but not a scientific fact. It’s still a subjective opinion. Whether you trust him or think he FOS is an opinion. Everyone has one.
It’s a fact that Fauci said that he wouldn’t be surprised if we got to 100,000 new cases a day back in late June, yes. I fail to see why anyone, including MASKS DONT DO JACK SHIT Pete, can justify what he stated. It’s asinine.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-17-2020, 08:13 PM   #47016
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan View Post
Are they shipping already?
No they aren't, at least not a far as I'm aware. I've read they will be on standby and be delivering to states within 24 hours of EUA approval.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-17-2020, 08:15 PM   #47017
Supporter

Quote:
Yeah, I remember when Fear-Mongering Fauci said that he wouldn't be surprised if we ended up with 100,000 new cases/day back in early July. **** him, right?
I remember when he said we didn't need to wear masks back in March too....
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-17-2020, 08:16 PM   #47018
Life is changing..

Are we reaching a plateau in new cases?
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-17-2020, 08:18 PM   #47019
Time Keeps On Slipping

What am I missing, guys? Why are we worried about a certain percentage of people not taking the vaccine?

Those who will take it will be rather safe from those who do not and potentially end up getting sick.
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 11-17-2020, 08:21 PM   #47020
Supporter

Fauci is not the ultimate word on Covid....

petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-17-2020, 08:24 PM   #47021
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pants View Post
What am I missing, guys? Why are we worried about a certain percentage of people not taking the vaccine?

Those who will take it will be rather safe from those who do not and potentially end up getting sick.
This will become political fast.

We get the vaccine...
Some people take the vaccine...
We still have to wear masks, distance, restrictions etc....
We get told "not enough people have been vaccinated to go back to normal"...
Some people will say "see, they are trying to force us to take a vaccine"...

It will be the mask type argument all over again
Old 11-17-2020, 08:27 PM   #47022
Time Keeps On Slipping

Quote:
This will become political fast.

We get the vaccine...
Some people take the vaccine...
We still have to wear masks, distance, restrictions etc....
We get told "not enough people have been vaccinated to go back to normal"...
Some people will say "see, they are trying to force us to take a vaccine"...

It will be the mask type argument all over again
That may be the case while the vaccine supply is limited. Once there is enough for anyone willing to get it, I don't see that being an issue.
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 11-17-2020, 08:27 PM   #47023
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
Are we reaching a plateau in new cases?
Possibly. It is appearing at least in the KC area like cases might have rolled over for the moment. Nationally might be seeing that as well.

I think the big surge right now might be a cross between Halloween and people going out to vote.
Old 11-17-2020, 08:28 PM   #47024
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pants View Post
That may be the case while the vaccine supply is limited. Once there is enough for anyone willing to get it, I don't see that being an issue.
I know a lot of people, people who wear masks, follow the rules, etc. that say they will refuse the vaccine. I can see various Governors and such using the "return to normalcy" as a carrot for people to get vaccinated. Once it's available of course.
Old 11-17-2020, 08:29 PM   #47025
New and Improved

Quote:
It’s a fact that Fauci said that he wouldn’t be surprised if we got to 100,000 new cases a day back in late June, yes. I fail to see why anyone, including MASKS DONT DO JACK SHIT Pete, can justify what he stated. It’s asinine.
You know where it comes from.

I'll just tip toe around this subject, like pete does. It's called follow the leader.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.