Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-21-2024, 12:00 AM  
I'll be back.

****OFFICIAL Chiefs @ Bills AFC Divisional Playoff Game Day Thread****

We've killed a hell of a lot of teams to get to this point, and this week we have one more.

The blue one.

The one we're driving to right now.

The only one left in New York.

And when we arrive at our destination,

WE ARE GONNA KILL BILLS!!!

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2024, 10:05 PM   #4681
MVP

QBR grades from ESPN:

Mahomes 91/100 (131/158 passer rating)
Josh Allen 65/100 (86/158 passer rating)

Allen was pretty fortunate to avoid a game-ending turnover on that final drive as well. Back to back plays where he put the ball in danger, but KC wasn't able to take control of the ball.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-21-2024, 10:05 PM   #4682
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
At the risk of sounding like a Bills Mafia member, I don’t hate them and kind of wish it was legitimately anyone else in the AFC we kept owning in the postseason.

Those guys just need some deep playoff success. If it weren’t for the whole Allen vs Mahomes debate getting out of hand, I’d actually root for those guys if we’re out.
I can't imagine there were a lot of Colts fans feeling sorry for us when they ripped our souls out year after year after miserable year. No one in Buffalo thought "if only Montana hadn't been knocked out of the game, it would have been more competitive," and no Titans fan cried foul when Triplette made the most egregious call in the history of football. I also seriously doubt if any Cheatriot fans thought "darn, it's not fair that the Chiefs didn't get a shot in overtime." And I strongly suspect than no Donx fan ever felt guilty about those scumbags spraying their uniforms down with Pam, or regretted facing Grbac instead of Gannon.

I don't give a **** about anybody else's pain. I remember OUR PAIN. MY ****ING PAIN. Half a ****ing century of it between Lenny and Pat. 22 ****ing years without a playoff win. It's not like any of that will ever go away.

Oh, you think it's your turn now? Blow me.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 29 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2024, 10:06 PM   #4683
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
You realize that's what game day threads are for, to relieve frustrations. I don't know why you all care so much about what people say in them.
You do realize, based on the history of this team and the NFL in general, that it’s completely asinine to start announcing that we’ve already lost and have horrible coaches and the worst front office after an opening drive field goal?

How in the shit are you already that frustrated at that exact time? How do you not feel stupid for doing it game after game, only to come out looking like a complete douche canoe?

If they can do that in GDT then I can announce that they’re reeruned. I don’t understand why you care why we care.
MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2024, 10:06 PM   #4684
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Cooper View Post
You've kicked people out of your house before during games?

I mean guests you actually invited?
No, of course not. Because I wouldn't invite shitweasels like that to watch football with me.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2024, 10:06 PM   #4685
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
Chiefs now have a winning record in the playoffs. 22-21.
Wow.

Mahomes is 13-3 in the playoffs. Incredible how bad they were before.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2024, 10:07 PM   #4686
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I can't imagine there were a lot of Colts fans feeling sorry for us when they ripped our souls out year after year after miserable year. No one in Buffalo thought "if only Montana hadn't been knocked out of the game, it would have been more competitive," and no Titans fan cried foul when Triplette made the most egregious call in the history of football. I also seriously doubt if any Cheatriot fans thought "darn, it's not fair that the Chiefs didn't get a shot in overtime." And I strongly suspect than no Donx fan ever felt guilty about those scumbags spraying their uniforms down with Pam, or regretted facing Grbac instead of Gannon.

I don't give a **** about anybody else's pain. I remember OUR PAIN. MY ****ING PAIN. Half a ****ing century of it between Lenny and Pat. 22 ****ing years without a playoff win. It's not like any of that will ever go away.

Oh, you think it's your turn now? Blow me.
I feel emotion only for the Chiefs. I don't celebrate or pity other teams or their fans. Scorn is the best I can come up with.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2024, 10:07 PM   #4687
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside View Post
"Maybe you would have made it at Arrowhead"
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2024, 10:07 PM   #4688
Supporter

Buffalo ran 78 plays to the Chiefs 47.

Buffalo had every break, did almost everything perfect. Still lost.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2024, 10:08 PM   #4689
Cheat Death

Dad took a short break and the kids got wild but now he's back so clear a spot at the head of the table
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2024, 10:09 PM   #4690
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post

Honestly, it was incredible.
MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2024, 10:10 PM   #4691
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post

BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2024, 10:13 PM   #4692
Consuming CP souls

Bills literally ran the Herm back that ass up dink and dunk offense and Spags adjusted...wow
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2024, 10:13 PM   #4693
Please squeeze

Ha ha **** you bills mafia

dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 16 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2024, 10:14 PM   #4694
Banned

https://www.store-shooping-shiirts.c...C8-GS0-TC0-BLK

LOL. Somebody is putting that Jason Kelce image on a shirt.
Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.
Old 01-21-2024, 10:15 PM   #4695
Supporter

WE ALL KNEW IT

Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote