Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2014, 07:42 AM  
Cast Iron Jedi

What's for dinner? Here's mine... (Part 2)

What you got?
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-17-2015, 08:04 PM   #4681
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
You need to try it, it's better than many one-night stands I've suffered through.
Good plain kettle cooked chips pressed into the mayo. No need to get fancy.

That or on ham salad. Mmmm, ham salad.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-18-2015, 11:35 AM   #4682
Cast Iron Jedi

What's for dinner? Here's mine... (Part 2)

Last night was a trial run, working on perfecting this one. Happy with this family style plating. And the corn came out better this time, added basil and garlic.

Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-18-2015, 11:50 AM   #4683
Gimme My Berries Back!

Wow! That's a shit ton of food for one person FMB!
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-18-2015, 12:00 PM   #4684
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
Wow! That's a shit ton of food for one person FMB!
Two (hence the note about "family style").

Old 04-18-2015, 12:38 PM   #4685
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Two (hence the note about "family style").
Family style means everyone eats off of one plate? I thought it meant each member serves themselves from large platters of each food putting what they want onto their own individual plate.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-18-2015, 12:41 PM   #4686
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Family style means everyone eats off of one plate? I thought it meant each member serves themselves from large platters of each food putting what they want onto their own individual plate.
Don't be obtuse, you know it doesn't mean everyone eating off one plate. It doesn't necessarily mean "large platters of each food;" sometimes the food is plated together. I didn't want to break out the one big platter I have for two servings, so I used one of the large plates. Then we used smaller plates.

Old 04-18-2015, 12:43 PM   #4687
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Don't be obtuse, you know it doesn't mean everyone eating off one plate. I didn't want to break out the one big platter I have for two servings, so I used one of the large plates. Then we used smaller plates.
She has serious issues
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-18-2015, 12:53 PM   #4688
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Don't be obtuse, you know it doesn't mean everyone eating off one plate. It doesn't necessarily mean "large platters of each food;" sometimes the food is plated together. I didn't want to break out the one big platter I have for two servings, so I used one of the large plates. Then we used smaller plates.
Well, okay. I never heard of "family style" being plated that way is all. Ya' know with all food items on one plate.
I can see that you've adapted it for two. I did think you both ate off the same plate though.

This is how I understand it:

(of a meal) with the serving platters on the table so that all present can serve themselves.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/family+style

Old 04-18-2015, 12:56 PM   #4689
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
She has serious issues
No that would be you, with cross-thread hate for Patriots exhibited everywhere even when they're not mentioned per se. You have an obsession.

Old 04-18-2015, 01:18 PM   #4690
Constable of Untruths

Quote:

Now shut the **** up with your constant mindless corrections.
Quote:
Well, okay. I never heard of "family style" being plated that way is all. Ya' know with all food items on one plate.
I can see that you've adapted it for two. I did think you both ate off the same plate though.

This is how I understand it:

(of a meal) with the serving platters on the table so that all present can serve themselves.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/family+style

LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-18-2015, 01:41 PM   #4691
Fight, build, win!

I made the Inmem salsa last nite and just had a little bowl of with chips. Not bad at all but I will cut back cilantro half or 3/4 next time as it kinda overpowers the other flavors.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-18-2015, 02:10 PM   #4692
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
Not apples and oranges. I thought it was one plate for one at first and I acknowledge with an "okay" and how I saw he adapted it for two later. That's making him right. I said what I thought it meant. I didn't call him out as if he was wrong and that I was right. But explained how I understood it. You would never do it like that. You do it mean and rude with hostility. That's why I call yours mindless as in mindless anger. Like your opera singer point in the air crash thread. Now crawl back under the damp rock you crawled out from.

Last edited by BucEyedPea; 04-18-2015 at 02:16 PM..

Old 04-18-2015, 05:26 PM   #4693
Consuming CP souls

Had some Pats are cheating frauds for dinner.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-18-2015, 08:57 PM   #4694
www.nfl-forecast.com

I started making white chili, cooking the chicken and making stock from the carcass. Once I got the chicken cooked, I decided to have chicken salad instead. I will make the chili tomorrow, from the remaining chicken and the stock I made.
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-18-2015, 10:39 PM   #4695
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
Had some Pats are cheating frauds for dinner.
Meat deflated?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread