Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2014, 07:42 AM  
Cast Iron Jedi

What's for dinner? Here's mine... (Part 2)

What you got?
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-16-2015, 06:44 PM   #4651
Baba Ganoush

No cooking tonight. Something light and easy

In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-16-2015, 06:49 PM   #4652
Gimme My Berries Back!

Me too. Organic tomato soup from health food store, grilled cheese with tomato and spinach and a yogurt and orange. Water to drink. Had a Bloody Mary on plane.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-16-2015, 06:54 PM   #4653
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
Me too. Organic tomato soup from health food store, grilled cheese with tomato and spinach and a yogurt and orange. Water to drink. Had a Bloody Mary on plane.
We had to move a bunch to the storage to make room for our baby boy :-). Did a shit load of cleaning, too exhausted to cook.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-16-2015, 07:03 PM   #4654
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inmem58 View Post
We had to move a bunch to the storage to make room for our baby boy :-). Did a shit load of cleaning, too exhausted to cook.
Oh, I had to work in N.H. then stayed on to visit family. Was a guest so I was pampered, fed and treated like a princess. Now I have to face reality!

Congrats on the baby!
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-17-2015, 09:31 AM   #4655
pew pew madafakas

Can't wait to make this on the weekend. Narrator has a douchey voice and the cheesy thumbs up at the end but what a cool recipe.
Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-17-2015, 11:59 AM   #4656
Consuming CP souls

Ham and beans with cornbread last night
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-17-2015, 12:02 PM   #4657
Ain't no relax!

Roadkill...

Semi hauling pork butts catches fire, temporarily closes I-435 in Kansas City, North

Traffic has resumed along southbound Interstate 435 at Interstate 35 in Kansas City, North, following a blockage caused when a tractor-trailer hauling pork butts caught fire early Wednesday.

The semi, which was hauling 41,500 pounds of pork, became engulfed in flames about 4:15 a.m. near the I-435 and I-35 interchange, according to the Missouri Department of Transportation.

The crash closed southbound I-435 for several hours while crews cleared the debris. Traffic was diverted to southbound I-35.

Southbound I-435 reopened shortly before 7 a.m.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-17-2015, 12:06 PM   #4658
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Roadkill...

Semi hauling pork butts catches fire, temporarily closes I-435 in Kansas City, North

Traffic has resumed along southbound Interstate 435 at Interstate 35 in Kansas City, North, following a blockage caused when a tractor-trailer hauling pork butts caught fire early Wednesday.

The semi, which was hauling 41,500 pounds of pork, became engulfed in flames about 4:15 a.m. near the I-435 and I-35 interchange, according to the Missouri Department of Transportation.

The crash closed southbound I-435 for several hours while crews cleared the debris. Traffic was diverted to southbound I-35.

Southbound I-435 reopened shortly before 7 a.m.
Someone needs to pay with their life for this.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-17-2015, 12:17 PM   #4659
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inmem58 View Post
No cooking tonight. Something light and easy

Hey man, nothing wrong with a flat meat sammich and chips once in a while... I made a restaurant style double decker ham and turkey club just last week.

Bacon, mayo, lettuce, tomato... it was right on time, too.

Tomorrow I'm putting together a stereotypical redneck feast... fresh catfish fritters, mustard potato salad, baked beans, vidalia onion slices and iced tea... figured its time to get in that summer mindset.
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-17-2015, 12:34 PM   #4660
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Hey man, nothing wrong with a flat meat sammich and chips once in a while... I made a restaurant style double decker ham and turkey club just last week.

Bacon, mayo, lettuce, tomato... it was right on time, too.

Tomorrow I'm putting together a stereotypical redneck feast... fresh catfish fritters, mustard potato salad, baked beans, vidalia onion slices and iced tea... figured its time to get in that summer mindset.
I like to put the chips on the sandwich...
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-17-2015, 01:36 PM   #4661
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
I like to put the chips on the sandwich...
Sides on the sammich itself seems to be a very popular thing right now, I can see stuff like fries and slaw... but not chips.
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-17-2015, 01:36 PM   #4662
Keepin it Real

Grilling some of the striper I caught last week. Going to watch the KC game on the patio, drink a few beers.
Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.

Old 04-17-2015, 01:37 PM   #4663
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Sides on the sammich itself seems to be a very popular thing right now, I can see stuff like fries and slaw... but not chips.
You are missing out
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-17-2015, 01:40 PM   #4664
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
You are missing out
Just seems like every time you took a bite, they're going to crumble back out onto the plate.

Old 04-17-2015, 01:45 PM   #4665
Consuming CP souls

Chips on the sandwich is an ace move
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread