Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-07-2023, 09:08 PM  
Hello

****Our Wide Receivers Suck- Official Thread****

They can’t get open, they drop passes in their hands, their jet sweeps are slow and terrible. These guys are not good.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-18-2023, 07:27 PM   #4636
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
I was just asking……….dick
Oh, sorry, didn't mean to actually hurt your feelings. just thought it was funny.

Scary Terry isn't going anywhere unless someone gives him close to $20 million/yr. KC, so I've been told repeatedly, doesn't have anywhere near that kind of scratch.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-18-2023, 07:29 PM   #4637
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
Sorry, to be clear… I don’t know how I feel about Mooney because I’m not sure (in spite of what small sample size stats might say) that he can be reliable vs man. If we aren’t confident in that I’d rather just wait til the offseason. We’ve got decent horses now that I think we focus on getting the right fit vs the best name we can afford

Gotcha.

Vs. man, I don't know, except on the outside, based on his highlight reels. He seems to be pretty comfortable outside vs. man. Inside, I'm not sure vs. man.
Vs. zone, he seems decent. Overall, he seems better than what we have right now.

Better?
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-18-2023, 07:30 PM   #4638
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Oh, sorry, didn't mean to actually hurt your feelings. just thought it was funny.

Scary Terry isn't going anywhere unless someone gives him close to $20 million/yr. KC, so I've been told repeatedly, doesn't have anywhere near that kind of scratch.
Uhhh, McLaurin is well worth that and we'd pay that in a heartbeat for him.

Hollywood Brown on the other hand is arguably not worth that but he'll be seeking at least that.

You're outside of reality with the above take.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2023, 07:36 PM   #4639
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
Uhhh, McLaurin is well worth that and we'd pay that in a heartbeat for him.

Hollywood Brown on the other hand is arguably not worth that but he'll be seeking at least that.

You're outside of reality with the above take.

Since when do we have $20 million/yr for one WR?

And my take is exactly the same as every poster in this thread that has repeatedly said that we aren't paying one WR $20 million/yr.

And I've never been a fan of Brown coming here, so I have no idea what you're talking about there.
Old 10-18-2023, 07:50 PM   #4640
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Since when do we have $20 million/yr for one WR?

And my take is exactly the same as every poster in this thread that has repeatedly said that we aren't paying one WR $20 million/yr.

And I've never been a fan of Brown coming here, so I have no idea what you're talking about there.
MVS makes roughly half of that. Hill was going to get meaningfully more than that in the contract we offered 1.5yrs ago.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-18-2023, 07:54 PM   #4641
Generational Player

My guess is Mooney gets 15 million plus in FA next year but his cap hit this year would be less than 3.
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-18-2023, 08:00 PM   #4642
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
My guess is Mooney gets 15 million plus in FA next year but his cap hit this year would be less than 3.
So what would you give up for him?
Old 10-18-2023, 08:09 PM   #4643
Threepeat!

https://www.si.com/nfl/cardinals/ana...de-speculation

https://www.si.com/nfl/chiefs/gm-rep...marquise-brown

“I think the Cardinals would ask for a second-round pick but likely end up settling for a third-rounder with maybe a late-round swap as well.”

“If I'm Brown's camp, I'm looking at that Christian Kirk contract (four years, $72 million) as a baseline for what Brown could probably get as the salary cap continues to rise. Brown can easily outproduce Kirk, so on a dollar-for-dollar comp that's not awful.”
T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-18-2023, 08:25 PM   #4644
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Wait - all we needed to do was get Hardman and now you're on board with the receivers!?!?

At last, we can share everything!
Im not satisfied that this is the best we can do. But am I ok with it? Yeah. I said I was fine with banking on rashee to be our upgrade for this season… for now. And mecole obviously makes our room better. just because I want to get better talent doesn’t mean I support throwing picks and $s unless we see a long term fit.

I still think it’s very important to focus on WR this offseason even if it is through the draft.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2023, 08:32 PM   #4645
Why so serious?

Quote:
Im not satisfied that this is the best we can do. But am I ok with it? Yeah. I said I was fine with banking on rashee to be our upgrade for this season… for now. And mecole obviously makes our room better. just because I want to get better talent doesn’t mean I support throwing picks and $s unless we see a long term fit.

I still think it’s very important to focus on WR this offseason even if it is through the draft.
Virtual hugs sent your way...
Old 10-18-2023, 08:38 PM   #4646
MVP

Quote:

On that we agree. I would probably be taking a WR or TE every year pretty early if the board fell in such a way that it wasn't a reach.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-18-2023, 08:41 PM   #4647
Generational Player

Quote:
So what would you give up for him?
I would offer a 3.
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-18-2023, 08:43 PM   #4648
Generational Player

Quote:
Mooney is kind of intriguing because he seems like the kind of cheap value, high upside WR veach loves. And even if Hollywood sounds intriguing I’d really just like a guy who’s known to be good against man coverage. These are 2 guys you trade for if you want a long term relationship unless you get dirt cheap draft value. Even if I’d love to improve here where we can I also want to improve in the right ways.
Mooney can beat man or zone.

Not only that but for a small guy he is strong and will highpoint down the field.
Old 10-18-2023, 08:47 PM   #4649
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
I would offer a 3.
I guarantee you they would jump at that trade proposal. Good news - you value Mooney much more than the rest of the league.
Old 10-18-2023, 08:52 PM   #4650
Generational Player

Quote:
I guarantee you they would jump at that trade proposal. Good news - you value Mooney much more than the rest of the league.
Mooney would be the #1 WR here so there's value for us.

As to the rest of the league, I'm guessing on the market he would get 15 million. He is a significantly better football player than MVS and we gave him 10-11 million a year.