259 CAR, 1269 YDS, 11 TD
Receiving Yards

KC
T. Kelce
110 REC, 1338 YDS, 12 TD

PHI
A.J. Brown
88 REC, 1496 YDS, 11 TD

This is the end for you Eagles. Time to bend the knees and acknowledge your Super Chiefs! Let's win it for Len dawson the original Super Chiefs
big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2023, 07:35 PM   #4636
I'll be back.

kelce bang his girl?
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2023, 08:10 PM   #4637
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeauford View Post
Wow what a douche. His qb pulled his hand down like come on coach.
irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-13-2023, 08:46 PM   #4638
Veteran

Big nasty kc nut for mod. He started this here thread!
Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2023, 08:55 PM   #4639
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
yes lmao

The defining moment in that Titans game was not Mariota completing a pass to himself. It was the forward progress call. I dont trust this guy at all.
Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-13-2023, 08:59 PM   #4640
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
I’ll say this: for as bad a rap as Philly fans get, my experience with them at the game were pretty terrific across the board.
Back in 2017, I went to the Eagles/Chiefs game at Arrowhead with Bug, 007/Guru and Lumpy. These three assclowns were seated directly in front of us.

They were fun, I guess, in a douchy obnoxious sort of way, but God were they annoying. Every time the Eagles got a first down they turned around and did this. The Alex-led Chiefs trailed for much of the game, and as the clock ran down they became more and more insufferable. Then we came back and won, and they vanished like farts in the wind.

I hope they were at the Super Bowl yesterday.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2023, 09:12 PM   #4641
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
yes lmao

So love it when Nick brings the band in! He should be at the parade
jerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 02-13-2023, 09:18 PM   #4642
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Back in 2017, I went to the Eagles/Chiefs game at Arrowhead with Bug, 007/Guru and Lumpy. These three assclowns were seated directly in front of us.

They were fun, I guess, in a douchy obnoxious sort of way, but God were they annoying. Every time the Eagles got a first down they turned around and did this. The Alex-led Chiefs trailed for much of the game, and as the clock ran down they became more and more insufferable. Then we came back and won, and they vanished like farts in the wind.

Reminds me of the time I went to Qualcomm and sat behind similar douches. After every incomplete by Mark Castle the dude turned around and said "nice pass, suck ass!"
ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-13-2023, 09:20 PM   #4643
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by irafreak View Post
Wow what a douche. His qb pulled his hand down like come on coach.
That's embarrassing. Good coach, but can't stand the guy.
RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 02-13-2023, 09:22 PM   #4644
Court Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post

I was in Boston during that game and had a hell of a time finding a place to watch the game because the Patriots were playing at the same time. I finally found a place that had it and started watching right about the time CJ got an interception that set us up near the red zone. I was cheering pretty loud when Kelce got a TD a few plays later. I was so enthralled in the game that I didn’t realize that bar was all Eagles fans and is apparently home to their fan club.

While those dudes were being jackasses in Arrowhead, I was busy pissing off an entire bar of those asshats.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2023, 09:29 PM   #4645
I'll be back.

lol juju

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2023, 09:31 PM   #4646
In Mahomes I trust!

Man, to be a CHIEFS fan in this day and age. You young ones will NEVER feel our pain. For this team to host the AFC Championship game 5 years straight is incredible in itself. To go to the Super Bowl 3 times in 5 years is unheard of. To WIN the SUPER BOWL 2 times in 4 years is just amazing! Trust from the OG's on this board, WE ARE CHIEFS KINGDOM!

WE WON! Again!
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2023, 09:33 PM   #4647
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spott View Post
I was in Boston during that game and had a hell of a time finding a place to watch the game because the Patriots were playing at the same time. I finally found a place that had it and started watching right about the time CJ got an interception that set us up near the red zone. I was cheering pretty loud when Kelce got a TD a few plays later. I was so enthralled in the game that I didn’t realize that bar was all Eagles fans and is apparently home to their fan club.

While those dudes were being jackasses in Arrowhead, I was busy pissing off an entire bar of those asshats.
Damn. You're lucky you got out of there alive.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2023, 09:44 PM   #4648
Veteran

Rewatching the game, the irony hit me of the eagles spending all game running out the clock only to run out of clock at the end.
irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2023, 09:44 PM   #4649
Custom User Title

Rewatching now. Wiley had a hell of a game

Sent from my SM-S906U1 using Tapatalk
kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 02-13-2023, 09:45 PM   #4650
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by irafreak View Post
Rewatching the game, the irony hit me of the eagles spending all game running out the clock only to run out of clock at the end.
nine times out of ten, these running teams run themselves into an L
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote