Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-13-2018, 09:22 AM  
Fight, build, win!

Yellowstone

New series to debut on Paramount network staring Kevin Costner. Trailer looks pretty good writer is Taylor Sheridan of the Sicario film series. Just my opinion but seams a loose take on Cliven Bundy.

Last edited by srvy; 06-13-2018 at 09:24 AM.. Reason: trailer didnt post
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-14-2022, 03:34 PM   #451
pie is never free

Yeah I know they needed to take some time to kinda set up the upcoming season, but for a two and a half hour show... there sure is precious little to talk about today

The situation with the wolves was about as interesting as it got
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-14-2022, 03:49 PM   #452
Starter

Really starting to despise Beth
the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 11-14-2022, 03:56 PM   #453
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by the steam View Post
Really starting to despise Beth
At least she apologized to Rip for being such a hardheaded, game playing slut when they were kids
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-14-2022, 04:25 PM   #454
Starter

The kid actor who plays Carter really grew up since the last time we saw him in an episode, I actually had to google and make sure it was the same person at first. Also on the flashback scenes, the actor who plays Lloyd does a great impression and really nails it.
kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2022, 05:00 PM   #455
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

6/10
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-15-2022, 05:06 PM   #456
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
6/10
Yup... after the multi-year buildup, it was barely acceptable

Thats why this thread is a ghost town
Old 11-16-2022, 03:08 PM   #457
Going home eventually

I hate Beth. She's just mean and a used up slut bag and her character shows zero growth. I realize that Rip is a man's man type but it makes no sense that a guy like him was a simp for Beth and then married the slut of Montana. For what reason?
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-16-2022, 04:59 PM   #458
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
I hate Beth. She's just mean and a used up slut bag and her character shows zero growth. I realize that Rip is a man's man type but it makes no sense that a guy like him was a simp for Beth and then married the slut of Montana. For what reason?
Yeah, if Beth hasn't jumped the shark already, she's damn close to it.

Like you said, from a strictly character growth perspective, she's just completely stalled out. And hell, maybe that's Sheridan's point - she's just broken to the point that she's stuck in neutral.

But I think the more likely answer is that "Slay QWEEEN!" earns him eyes and social media attention so they shall continue to have Beth toss of pithy one-liners and otherwise be a **** for little to no reason.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-17-2022, 03:02 PM   #459
Mahomes Fanboi

Beth is a character I like the least...

Some other old perverts I know LOVE her slutty attitude.
I think they just hit a market with older submissive men who are attracted to absolute bitches. (for whatever reason that is)
Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-17-2022, 11:04 PM   #460
World's Best Boss

I just have to wonder how much bandwidth Sheridan is giving this show at this point.

At some point even the best can have too many irons in the fire.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2022, 02:08 PM   #461
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molitoth View Post
Beth is a character I like the least...

Some other old perverts I know LOVE her slutty attitude.
I think they just hit a market with older submissive men who are attracted to absolute bitches. (for whatever reason that is)
I know she jiggles better than just about anyone on television these days.

So she's got that going for her...
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-18-2022, 02:18 PM   #462
Hockey Town

I've literally never watched this show...what's it compare to?
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-18-2022, 03:34 PM   #463
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
I've literally never watched this show...what's it compare to?
Something like cowboy Sopranos meets Dallas
Old 11-18-2022, 04:22 PM   #464
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Something like cowboy Sopranos meets Dallas
Set in Montana
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2022, 04:27 PM   #465
Supporter

Their misrepresentation of Paraquat was profoundly annoying. Probably not unlike the scale, logistics, personnel, finance stuff I've complained about before, except those things aren't already under regulatory scrutiny by psycho EPA ****ers to start with.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.