Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-21-2014, 11:59 AM  
Life is changing..

***** Official NEW Dating Mega Thread, Part 2 *****

Let's do this.

Last edited by Bearcat; 07-28-2015 at 05:47 PM..
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-26-2015, 10:21 PM   #451
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stop, Chiefs View Post
It ****ing sucks to be honest. Because I had stopped thinking about her almost entirely.

And now here I am thinking about her every night for the last week.
She knows how to reach you if she wants to get with you again. I wouldn't read too much into it honestly. In fact, I'd ignore the friend request and be a bit sideways that she came back into your life in such a limp manner.

Who does she think she is? You've moved on as far as she is concerned. Bitches get one shot, and one shot only, with Stop, Chiefs.

She should be beating down your door if she wants you back.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-26-2015, 10:26 PM   #452
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
So, the girl I was dating for about six weeks in the spring...who got along great with me...but decided she couldn't be in a relationship with anyone...has friended me on facebook...on her birthday.

Obviously this sent my brain into a tizzy, because I was, and still am, crazy about this girl. She's one of only two girls I've ever met that I could genuinely see myself long-term with.

Anyway, I sent her a FB message (just hi, HBD, miss me?), but evidently she doesn't check them. She hasn't even seen it (FB tells you).

I've actually lost her phone number, so I was considering sending her an e-mail. Good idea or...too creepy?

I miss her so much.
Should have rejected her request with quickness
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-26-2015, 10:26 PM   #453
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Who does she think she is? You've moved on as far as she is concerned. Bitches get one shot, and one shot only, with Stop, Chiefs.
I told her I was leaving the door open if her situation changed. *shrug*
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-26-2015, 10:28 PM   #454
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billay View Post
Should have rejected her request with quickness
/\ /\ /\
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-27-2015, 12:58 AM   #455
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
I told her I was leaving the door open if her situation changed. *shrug*
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-27-2015, 12:59 AM   #456
Consuming CP souls

Need the Jacksonville Jaguar fan gif
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-27-2015, 07:52 AM   #457
Inmem 2.0

She's probably getting cream filled in Waldo. Move on Clay you'll find somebody just gotta keep swinging that stick bruh!
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-27-2015, 07:53 AM   #458
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billay View Post
She's probably getting cream filled in Waldo. Move on Clay you'll find somebody just gotta keep swinging that stick bruh!
That's just it, bruh. I've dated several other women since we ended. I thought I had moved on. I just got done having the best sex of my life with another girl for 3 weeks.

I keep coming back to her.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-27-2015, 07:56 AM   #459
MER

Baby boy, we don't have to check our messages on Facebook. I know all of mine get emailed to me and I decide there whether or not "I'm going to accidently ignore it."

Which I do, a lot.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-27-2015, 07:57 AM   #460
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
That's just it, bruh. I've dated several other women since we ended. I thought I had moved on. I just got done having the best sex of my life with another girl for 3 weeks.

I keep coming back to her.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-27-2015, 07:58 AM   #461
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
Old 08-27-2015, 08:03 AM   #462
"You like to drink?"

I take it you don't understand French.
Old 08-28-2015, 07:01 AM   #463
Beloved & Awesome CP Celebrity

Quote:
So, the girl I was dating for about six weeks in the spring...who got along great with me...but decided she couldn't be in a relationship with anyone...has friended me on facebook...on her birthday.

Obviously this sent my brain into a tizzy, because I was, and still am, crazy about this girl. She's one of only two girls I've ever met that I could genuinely see myself long-term with.

Anyway, I sent her a FB message (just hi, HBD, miss me?), but evidently she doesn't check them. She hasn't even seen it (FB tells you).

I've actually lost her phone number, so I was considering sending her an e-mail. Good idea or...too creepy?

I miss her so much.

Dude, if you like her and want to be with her then go for it. If it doesn't work what do you lose? Nothing. Where are you if she says no? Exactly where you are now.

I dated a girl 4.5 years ago for about 2 months. I liked her a lot and she liked me, but we were at different points in our lives. I was looking for a relationship and she wasn't ready yet (just graduated college, moved into new place, started job, etc.). Ok, cool - we split ways but stayed friends of Facebook (no contact though).

Three years go by, we each date different people. She was in a ~2 year relationship. I was in multiple 3-5 month relationships. On a whim I messaged her on her birthday. We messaged back and forth a bit, nothing below surface level. Another 2 months go by as I briefly dated someone else. As soon as I ended that I started messaging her again and we decided to meet and catch up. We've been together ever since and are getting married next year.

Sometimes it's not that you aren't right for each other but that it's just the wrong time. If you want it - go for it. You don't have anything to lose.
DaKCMan AP has disabled reputation
Old 08-28-2015, 07:17 AM   #464
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP View Post
Dude, if you like her and want to be with her then go for it. If it doesn't work what do you lose? Nothing. Where are you if she says no? Exactly where you are now.
Actually I fear that by coming on too strong I'll blow it.

She's a bit of a delicate flower.

Your story is encouraging, though.
Old 08-28-2015, 08:29 AM   #465
"You like to drink?"

You're setting yourself up for failure.

Remember Clay: **** yes or **** no.

She isn't **** yessing right now.

Let it gooooooo. Let it gooooooooooo