Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-04-2020, 10:25 PM  
Baby Cry Cry

Let’s talk about the Texans

It’s official

Let’s discuss the impending beatdown by our favorite team (the Chiefs)
St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.
Old 01-05-2020, 02:56 PM   #451
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimNasium View Post
Oh, and he’s not healthy. He missed a playoff game and he’s healthy. You’re delusional.
He was expected to recover after missing three games.

If he isn't healthy, I suppose that's possible, but reports say otherwise.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-05-2020, 02:56 PM   #452
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Gulp.

We have good cover corners and safeties even without Thornhill. They don’t.

We have better WR/TEs.

We have the better QB.

Watson was trash in the last matchup with a healthy Fuller and Hopkins with us missing pieces and the defense hadn’t come together yet.

These savages aren’t losing to the Texans.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-05-2020, 02:56 PM   #453
Voodoo Chile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizculman View Post
Hopkins dropped 1 and fuller dropped 2 easy TDs so I dont get all the KC bravado
You do realize that drops don’t count, right?
JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-05-2020, 02:56 PM   #454
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizculman View Post
Hopkins dropped 1 and fuller dropped 2 easy TDs so I dont get all the KC bravado
Yes, this is the concern for me.

I would bet against them dropping that many TDs again.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2020, 02:57 PM   #455
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
He's not healthy. He's got a lingering groin injury that kept him from even suiting up in the Wild Card round. That's not something you come back from 100% after being unable to even play.
Exactly. If he wasn’t healthy enough to suit up this week, he won’t be close to 100% with another week.

If he were anywhere close to 100%, he would’ve played.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-05-2020, 02:58 PM   #456
Voodoo Chile

Quote:
He was expected to recover after missing three games.

If he isn't healthy, I suppose that's possible, but reports say otherwise.
Keep hanging onto your narrative Clay. Jesus, you are stubborn. And usually wrong.
JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-05-2020, 02:58 PM   #457
GDT Contributor

Quote:
I do realize this, but he could have had over 100 yards and 2 TD easy.
If only football was played with what-ifs
493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2020, 02:58 PM   #458
I'll be back.

Quote:
You do realize that drops don’t count, right?
It shows the talent level of their skill position players though.

We have to play more cautious in the secondary because of those weapons, and that opens up Houston's running game.
Old 01-05-2020, 02:59 PM   #459
Colorado Chief Fan

Quote:
Yes, this is the concern for me.

I would bet against them dropping that many TDs again.
I would bet against them getting that many opportunities again.
chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-05-2020, 02:59 PM   #460
I'll be back.

Quote:
Keep hanging onto your narrative Clay. Jesus, you are stubborn. And usually wrong.
I'm just saying...this is a bad matchup for us.

It certainly was in Week 6.

I think we'll be OK but I'd feel better if we had drawn the Pats. We were clearly the better team by a large margin.
Old 01-05-2020, 03:00 PM   #461
Voodoo Chile

Quote:
It shows the talent level of their skill position players though.

We have to play more cautious in the secondary because of those weapons, and that opens up Houston's running game.
That dreaded 14th ranked scoring offense?
Old 01-05-2020, 03:00 PM   #462
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefforlife View Post
I would bet against them getting that many opportunities again.
Why?

Thornhill is out. Our corners are good, but I think they struggle against these WRs, especially Fuller's speed.
Old 01-05-2020, 03:01 PM   #463
Starter

Against a crappy division. Oh wait I forgot about the Patriots and Bears. Lmao again!
Mikulik < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mikulik < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mikulik < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mikulik < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mikulik < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mikulik < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mikulik < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mikulik < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mikulik < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mikulik < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mikulik < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 01-05-2020, 03:01 PM   #464
Colorado Chief Fan

Quote:

I think we'll be OK but I'd feel better if we had drawn the Pats. We were clearly the better team by a large margin.
That is still the case.
chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-05-2020, 03:01 PM   #465
Voodoo Chile

Quote:

We are clearly the better team in this matchup as well.