Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-14-2024, 08:36 PM  
Andy Reid Supporter

Hollywood Brown to the Chiefs

Last edited by RunKC; 03-14-2024 at 08:42 PM..
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2024, 12:29 PM   #451
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I'd sign Dobbins to a very cheap deal.
That's where I'm landing, thus the risk comment.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2024, 12:29 PM   #452

Quote:
Originally Posted by philfree View Post
MVS on that list. After no other team signs him I'd bring him back on the cheap. Regardless of how we feel when he drops a pass defenses have to account for his speed. He knows the offense so as the 3rd or 4th WR option he'd be a fit.
He's on that list because it dates back to 2020, but in the text of the tweet you see the entire KC WR corp only managed 5 such routes in 2023.

"Brown will look to add speed to a Kansas City wide receiver room that reached 20+ mph on a route just 5 times last season, 6th-fewest in the NFL."
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2024, 12:45 PM   #453
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post
Taylors vagina must contain the fountain of youth…
Shake it off!!

LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2024, 12:59 PM   #454
MVP

Quote:
Also, I'd sign Dobbins, and still consider drafting a RB as early as round 3.

Hell, if they trade Sneed and get an extra 2nd, I might talk myself into taking Brooks at 64.

This is bad RB draft, hence all the free agent signings in the early hours of FA.

Dobbins has had an achilles and an ACL in the same leg, I believe, I just don't know that he will ever be the same.
nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.
Old 03-15-2024, 01:01 PM   #455
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by nychief View Post
This is bad RB draft, hence all the free agent signings in the early hours of FA.

Dobbins has had an achilles and an ACL in the same leg, I believe, I just don't know that he will ever be the same.
I disagree that it's a "bad RB draft". It's like every other year where there's no 1st round caliber guys (only because Brooks' injury). The talent in rounds 2-4 is solid.

The free agent signings happened because it's one of the best FA RB classes we've ever seen. Those guys were all getting deals either way.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2024, 01:20 PM   #456
MVP

Quote:
MVS on that list. After no other team signs him I'd bring him back on the cheap. Regardless of how we feel when he drops a pass defenses have to account for his speed. He knows the offense so as the 3rd or 4th WR option he'd be a fit.
MVS at his true value would be a great signing IMO
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-15-2024, 01:25 PM   #457
Generational Player

Quote:
I disagree that it's a "bad RB draft". It's like every other year where there's no 1st round caliber guys (only because Brooks' injury). The talent in rounds 2-4 is solid.

The free agent signings happened because it's one of the best FA RB classes we've ever seen. Those guys were all getting deals either way.
I know we don't take them that high but would LOVE Benson in this offense with Pacheco.

With Hollywood expect the shell looks again which means light boxes.

Benson and Pacheco would destroy people.
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2024, 01:26 PM   #458
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I don’t really agree. I think we have much bigger needs. I still want a Mike Williams type even if it’s a b-list version of it. And a speed catch and run, quick twitch guy who can take short stuff and even line up in the backfield. If all we need is a pure vertical go guy we don’t need to spend money on that. Just find a rookie who can fly.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2024, 01:26 PM   #459
Praise Him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Its the same thing they did with JuJu coming off a down season so I bet most of the incentives are considered not likely to be reached because he had a down year last season in AZ.

51 receptions, 574 yards, and 4 TDs is the baseline.

I bet its something like 65 catches 750 yards and 6TDs or something like that.
I think you nailed it.
King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 03-15-2024, 01:28 PM   #460
Veteran

Brown isn’t adding much speed over Mvs and he’s considerably worse at run blocking.

Where he helps is quickness agility ect.

Mvs was extremely limited in his route tree due to long stride. He is horrible at some routes so I consider brown a big improvement
xztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2024, 01:29 PM   #461
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by xztop123 View Post
Brown isn’t adding much speed over Mvs and he’s considerably worse at run blocking.

Mvs was extremely limited in his route tree due to long stride. He is horrible at some routes so I consider brown a big improvement
Speed without a route tree or COD isn't scary.

Hollywood Brown is far scarier than MVS to an NFL defense.
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2024, 01:30 PM   #462
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Eh...I actually side a bit with Kelce there.

The Super Bowl ain't the time for snap counts, IMO. And even if it is, you'll never convince someone like Kelce of that, nor should you expect to.

He was over the top, sure. But I didn't have an issue with him being irritated. Now if he's doing that in week 11 - yeah, get over yourself there Trav. But he won't be. Remember, this is a guy who sat himself in week 17 and broke his consecutive games streak. A guy who evidently made the call himself in week 1 and missed the Lions game. A guy who often patted his helmet and took himself off the field after a big catch.

Kelce knows the drill. He did it damn well last year.

It'll be fine.
^this^ ALL DAY LONG! In fact, I would have been disappointed if Kelce wasn't pissed. Did he take it a little far, of course, but he has a Coach who gets it and can handle it. Any other Coach probably would have melted there.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2024, 01:31 PM   #463
MVP

Quote:

Well, we just signed blocking WR Chase Claypool to a 2-yr deal so there ya go!

Last edited by Couch-Potato; 03-15-2024 at 01:38 PM..
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-15-2024, 01:32 PM   #464
Generational Player

Old 03-15-2024, 01:32 PM   #465
MVP

Quote:

Hollywood appears to have better hands & ball skills than MVS
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.