Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-10-2023, 10:23 AM   #2
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
His kid drives a Rolls-Royce?
i still don't understand how those exist.

I mean if you have a Rolls, you could've essentially had any car you want.

And your choice is "Hey, why don't I get the one that looks like a really ostentatious Chrysler 300..."?

They're goddamn hideous. If the Audi (better car) is too plain, get a 7 series. If that doesn't scream "I'm wealthy and better than you" loudly enough, get a Bentley Continental. And if you're simply not opposed to having probably the best car on the planet, just get a damn S-Class.

Rolls Royce exists PURELY as a status symbol and if you drive one, you're probably an asshole.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2023, 10:44 AM   #3
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post

And your choice is "Hey, why don't I get the one that looks like a really ostentatious Chrysler 300..."?

They're goddamn hideous. If the Audi (better car) is too plain, get a 7 series. If that doesn't scream "I'm wealthy and better than you" loudly enough, get a Bentley Continental. And if you're simply not opposed to having probably the best car on the planet, just get a damn S-Class.

Rolls Royce exists PURELY as a status symbol and if you drive one, you're probably an asshole.
Yeah, just the fact you can buy an S-Class or AMG or an M6 or several others for a quarter of the price.. or even one of the more expensive Porsche models for half the price.

And the entitled shit probably doesn't even appreciate what he drives, when it's not booted.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-10-2023, 11:06 AM   #4
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post

But then you can't tell people you drive a Rolls Royce.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-10-2023, 09:56 AM   #5
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

I think a bowl game is not happening for this team. The Rolls Royce stuff is just ridiculous, but when daddy got the money I guess...
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-10-2023, 10:06 AM   #6
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven View Post
I think a bowl game is not happening for this team. The Rolls Royce stuff is just ridiculous, but when daddy got the money I guess...
Zona and Utah are gonna put it on them, so that's 7 losses. Wazu sucks ass so they should beat them.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-10-2023, 10:17 AM   #7
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven View Post
I know players don't shy away from the money they make, even well before NIL... it's definitely a bit above and beyond that with a Rolls-Royce though. It would be a bit awkward pulling up to a college campus in one and have the season fall apart. There's some cognitive dissonance going on in that head of his.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2023, 11:28 AM   #8
In Search of a Life

staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-10-2023, 11:34 AM   #9
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I mean, so am I.

I'm a white guy that owns dogs.

Just keep talking, Shedeur...
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2023, 12:01 PM   #10
Feeling Victorian

Quote:

What a maroon.
alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2023, 09:08 AM   #11
GDT white noise poster

Quote:
he kisses little boys between dog fights?
DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 11-10-2023, 11:54 AM   #12
Ultrabanned

He's a straight mix of those guys for sure. In trouble with the law and kisses daddy on the lips.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-10-2023, 12:12 PM   #13
Banned

Not paying Deions buy out should be easy for CU

https://www.si.com/college/2023/11/0...tice-i-love-it
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-10-2023, 09:30 PM   #14
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Not paying Deions buy out should be easy for CU

https://www.si.com/college/2023/11/0...tice-i-love-it
Yelling at players for not getting involved in a fight at practice.

I'm starting to think I thought too highly of this guy.
ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 11-11-2023, 03:54 PM   #15
Ultrabanned

Trying to find this game on TV and I guess it's only on Fubo.

That some Pac12 bullshit I guess?
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote