Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-01-2021, 03:34 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Trey Smith Thread*****

More to come!

Spoiler!

Last edited by Dante84; 12-13-2021 at 04:09 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2021, 10:58 AM   #451
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Stop me if this sounds crazy.

But anyone else think Trey Smith is a candidate for All Pro? In just his rookie year?
He should be if he keeps playing like this, but it takes a while for these things to get noticed.

Will Shields didn't make all-pro until his 4th season. Made pro-bowl his 3rd.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2021, 11:07 AM   #452
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post

This should be the official Trey Smith meme

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2021, 11:10 AM   #453
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
OMG. THIS!

The Calais Campbell play is SICK.

KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2021, 11:23 AM   #454
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
Yeah it really does take an O-line a while to gel. That's not some casual fan myth. They have to learn each other's rhythms to know when the other guy is in trouble, or when he's good and you can look for work elsewhere.

Also three rookies are going to make mistakes.

I bet at something like 8 games you start to see a big improvement. And then they start to dominate by the end of the season or next season.

And I do think at least some of Clyde's problems are the unpredictability of the line right now. Mahomes is struggling with it a bit too.
Thats how I see it, I wonder if we can simplify the blocking scheme down a little. Lets these guys go hat on hat for little bit.

Because Creed looks good passing off, Smith looks dominate. Niang looks solid, and brown looks solid.

Let these dude blow people off the ball and run down hill between 1/2 gaps. They will be there.
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2021, 02:54 PM   #455
I’m a Mahomo!

He needs more conversation on ESPN/NFLN to get Pro Bowl love.

Old 09-22-2021, 03:02 PM   #456
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
Holy shit. Watch this.

Never in my wildest dreams did I think he’d be this good, this fast… he is DOMINANT already, just absolutely ragdolling proven veterans

Said a few days ago that we need a dedicated Baldy thread for all of his Chiefs related breakdowns, I would except I don’t do twitter… or you could put them all in your Chiefs National Media thread
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2021, 03:02 PM   #457

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Never in my wildest dreams did I think he’d be this good, this fast… he is DOMINANT already, just absolutely ragdolling proven veterans

Said a few days ago that we need a dedicated Baldy thread for all of his Chiefs related breakdowns, I would except I don’t do twitter… or you could put them all in your Chiefs National Media thread
He has Q Nelson/Z Martin potential.
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2021, 03:14 PM   #458
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
Holy shit. Watch this.

In many of those, Clyde is making good decisions.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2021, 03:18 PM   #459
Veteran

Stay healthy BIG MAN…

How some team didn’t take a shot in rounds 4/5 is amazing.

Chiefs a bit lucky, a bit good.
Cosmos would the whole thing.Cosmos would the whole thing.Cosmos would the whole thing.Cosmos would the whole thing.Cosmos would the whole thing.Cosmos would the whole thing.Cosmos would the whole thing.Cosmos would the whole thing.Cosmos would the whole thing.Cosmos would the whole thing.Cosmos would the whole thing.
Old 09-22-2021, 03:27 PM   #460

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmos View Post
Stay healthy BIG MAN…

How some team didn’t take a shot in rounds 4/5 is amazing.

Chiefs a bit lucky, a bit good.
I mean I understand the medical issues, but seems like people didn't even have him on the board at all.
Old 09-22-2021, 03:33 PM   #461
In Search of a Life

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2021, 03:46 PM   #462
pie is never free

Baldy already covered that play, but yeah Oweh got OWNED
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2021, 03:48 PM   #463
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
Yea but who’s 67 that didn’t touch a soul and the play gets blown up?
wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 09-22-2021, 03:51 PM   #464
Needs more middle fingers

Who'da thought we'd be going into week 3 fapping over a RG. What is this, 2005?

True Fans rejoice!
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2021, 04:05 PM   #465
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeler08 View Post
Yea but who’s 67 that didn’t touch a soul and the play gets blown up?
Supposed to be a reach block by Humphrey. He doesn't get there.

Niang fired out of that like his job was to pull. I don't think that one is on him.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.