Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-11-2020, 12:59 PM   #46381
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Do we know when the vaccine is projected for clearance? Figured with recent news we’re close. Maybe January?
Nursing homes are thinking they’ll get them late December january

My surgeon buddy said the front line workers are being told December. I figure is regular people March

Dentist buddy who’s high up in some political circles in regards to dentistry said dentist may be considered front line workers? I dunno. If I can get it early I’ll be a guinea pig I guess
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2020, 01:04 PM   #46382
The Beast Inside Your Head

It seems like if you get them in hursing homes hospitalizations and deaths will be cut down drastically . Like damn near in half.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2020, 01:04 PM   #46383
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy View Post
Just another reason to not get tested.
It's not even that. I got tested and my insurance company has no clue. I had Covid. That is not a pre-existing condition because I no longer have Covid. Now, if I had lung damage or something from getting Covid then I would have a condition that I got from having Covid. But saying you have a pre-existing condition because you had a virus doesn't seem right. That's like saying I have a pre-existing condition because I had the flu.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2020, 01:08 PM   #46384
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Nursing homes are thinking they’ll get them late December january

My surgeon buddy said the front line workers are being told December. I figure is regular people March

Dentist buddy who’s high up in some political circles in regards to dentistry said dentist may be considered front line workers? I dunno. If I can get it early I’ll be a guinea pig I guess
I'm trying to figure out if I qualify as a front line worker or not. I just sent an email to my boss about it trying to get some further information.

I think the answer is yes - but I'm not sure.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2020, 01:08 PM   #46385
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
It's not even that. I got tested and my insurance company has no clue. I had Covid. That is not a pre-existing condition because I no longer have Covid. Now, if I had lung damage or something from getting Covid then I would have a condition that I got from having Covid. But saying you have a pre-existing condition because you had a virus doesn't seem right. That's like saying I have a pre-existing condition because I had the flu.
I'm sure if they though a virus like the flu could cause long term health issues they don't want to cover, they would think of a way.

I'm sure there are infectious diseases out there that are considered pre-existing conditions or would be if they were still prevalent (e.g. polio).
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2020, 01:09 PM   #46386
Life is changing..

Quote:
It seems like if you get them in hursing homes hospitalizations and deaths will be cut down drastically . Like damn near in half.
Probably even more than that when teamed up with the monoclonal antibody therapies that are coming online.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2020, 01:10 PM   #46387
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
I'm trying to figure out if I qualify as a front line worker or not. I just sent an email to my boss about it trying to get some further information.

I think the answer is yes - but I'm not sure.
Pretty sure male stripper at The Outskirts qualifies you.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2020, 01:21 PM   #46388
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
Probably even more than that when teamed up with the monoclonal antibody therapies that are coming online.
Yeah but it’s just gonna take a while to get that out there

The next 2 months will be rough
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2020, 01:21 PM   #46389
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by R Clark View Post
Damn sorry to hear , good luck
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
Thoughts are with you and your significant other.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post
Sorry to hear this Pug.. Hope she starts to feel better soon..
Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Damn man

I know it’s rough. Take care of what you can. Will keep you guys in our thoughts
Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy View Post
Hang in there man. Good thoughts coming your way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Positive thoughts heading your way.
Thank you all
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2020, 01:27 PM   #46390
MVP

Quote:
so some political talking head on the radio just said if you have had Covid you now have a pre-existing condition. WTF and I missing here?
I'm guessing there will be a political fight about that next year.
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2020, 01:36 PM   #46391
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphojunkie View Post
I'm guessing there will be a political fight about that next year.
should happen sooner than that.

As someone has already mentioned, citizens are going to be more inclined to not get tested for Covid if they think it could keep them from getting health insurance in the future and or pay higher premiums if covered.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2020, 01:52 PM   #46392
Life is changing..

Quote:
Pretty sure male stripper at The Outskirts qualifies you.
Old 11-11-2020, 02:01 PM   #46393
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Apparently you haven't ever had the pleasure of fighting with insurance companies. Their business model is to hunt for anything they can to deny you. Whether COVID will live out as one of those reasons I don't know, but it's not a surprise to me that some of them will try.

Last edited by DaFace; 11-11-2020 at 02:07 PM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2020, 02:04 PM   #46394
Don't Be A Dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pants View Post
This all ****ing sucks.

Need those vaccines badly and April seems like a goddamn eternity from now.
True story. I’m a social worker who has the luxury of working from home. I literally avoid the public at all costs and never without a mask. I worked from the office yesterday for the 1st time in forever and today I get a text from my boss that a coworker who was in the office yesterday tested positive for it. So that’s bound to keep me out of the office until a widely circulated vaccine is out in the masses. I didn’t survive open heart surgery and cancer to die from this shit.
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2020, 02:06 PM   #46395
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Apparently you haven't ever had the pleasure of fighting with insurance companies. Their business model is to hunt for anything they can to deny you. Whether COVID will live out as one of those reasons I don't know, but it's not a surprise to me that some of them will try.
I don't know if you guys missed it but the law was changed a few years back and insurance companies cannot deny you coverage.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.