Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-11-2020, 12:12 PM   #46366
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
The Lilly drug is a therapeutic, right? I've been hearing more about vaccines, so I was confused since I hadn't heard Lilly in that pack of companies.
Correct. But it has to be given very early on in the course of the disease to be effective.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2020, 12:12 PM   #46367
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
I don’t want to disclose a bunch of details, but my significant other, who is young and very healthy — has COVID. It’s a struggle right now. Pre-existing conditions have her battling like I never would have imagined. And damn it, it is tough getting through each day not knowing what the future holds. Thought things would be getting better by now, but so far only worse.

Please, protect your peers to the best of your ability. Wear a mask, keep your space whenever possible. This shit is real and it is not over.

Wishing anyone else who might be in a similar spot the absolute best.
Damn man

I know it’s rough. Take care of what you can. Will keep you guys in our thoughts
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2020, 12:14 PM   #46368
New and Improved

Quote:
I don’t want to disclose a bunch of details, but my significant other, who is young and very healthy — has COVID. It’s a struggle right now. Pre-existing conditions have her battling like I never would have imagined. And damn it, it is tough getting through each day not knowing what the future holds. Thought things would be getting better by now, but so far only worse.

Please, protect your peers to the best of your ability. Wear a mask, keep your space whenever possible. This shit is real and it is not over.

Hang in there man. Good thoughts coming your way.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2020, 12:18 PM   #46369
In Search of a Life

Limiting elective surgeries here in Greene county at the hospitals
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2020, 12:23 PM   #46370
Admitted Planet Junky

Now the daughter of one of the people I work with, share an office space with and who does not wear a mask most of the time, has tested positive and he has been in close contact with her for the last two days. We are having him isolate until Monday and we will have him tested. It is required that his wife also gets tested. If she test positive then he has to isolate from her, he is required to isolate from his daughter, an adult with her own house, for 14 days or until she has 2 negative tests.
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-11-2020, 12:37 PM   #46371
Time Keeps On Slipping

This all ****ing sucks.

Need those vaccines badly and April seems like a goddamn eternity from now.
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 11-11-2020, 12:37 PM   #46372
Andy Reid Supporter

Do we know when the vaccine is projected for clearance? Figured with recent news we’re close. Maybe January?
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2020, 12:38 PM   #46373
Time Keeps On Slipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Do we know when the vaccine is projected for clearance? Figured with recent news we’re close. Maybe January?
They are saying April for the average Joe to start getting it.
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 11-11-2020, 12:42 PM   #46374
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
I'm definitely worried about my dad, though. He's 69, has asthma, and had a heart attack around 10 years ago. I really hope he can stay isolated enough for a few more months.
I have an elderly mother-in-law with underlying health issues living in rural Missouri by herself. She won’t move, even temporarily. So far so good but my wife worries about her health all the time. We have taught her to use FaceTime so that helps read the situation.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2020, 12:44 PM   #46375
Supporter

so some political talking head on the radio just said if you have had Covid you now have a pre-existing condition. WTF and I missing here?
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2020, 12:45 PM   #46376

Quote:

Positive thoughts heading your way.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2020, 12:46 PM   #46377
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
so some political talking head on the radio just said if you have had Covid you now have a pre-existing condition. WTF and I missing here?
I would tell you, but not here.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2020, 12:47 PM   #46378

Quote:
It’s my understanding that all insurance companies are considering a positive Covid test a pre-existing condition. Due to the unknown long term effects. Some of the long haulers are still having issues months later. Mental issues are lingering in many. Or so they say anyway.

Insurance companies trying to keep from covering a condition, especially one that could be expensive to cover is to be expected, shouldn’t it?
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2020, 12:48 PM   #46379
Veteran

Quote:
Do you suppose they know what they are talking about Or just putting bs out there?
R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-11-2020, 12:53 PM   #46380
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:
Just another reason to not get tested.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.