Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-12-2023, 10:52 AM  
I'll be back.

TAY-TAY AND TRAVIS ARE DATING

MAKE. BABIES. WIN. TROPHIES.

Quote:
Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up.

"Taylor and Travis have been quietly hanging out," the source said. "She saw him when she was in NYC a few weeks ago."

The Messenger has reached out to reps for Swift and Kelce for comment.

In July, Kelce tried — and failed — to pass his phone number to Swift ahead of a stop on the singer's record-breaking Eras Tour.

During an episode of the New Heights podcast with his brother, Jason Kelce, the Kansas City Chiefs tight end said he made a bracelet for the show with the digits of his phone number on the beads.

The two-time Super Bowl champ wanted to gift the homemade jewelry to the pop star ahead of her Kansas City show at Arrowhead Stadium in July, but unfortunately for him, Swift didn't take the bait.

"I was disappointed that she doesn't talk before or after her shows because she has to save her voice for the 44 songs that she sings, so I was a little butthurt I didn't get to hand her one of the bracelets I made for her," Kelce explained on the podcast.

As his brother laughed, Kelce added, "She doesn't meet anybody — or at least she didn't want to meet me, so I took it personal, but it was an unbelievable show."

The pairing comes after Swift and Matty Healy's whirlwind romance came to an end in June after weeks of dating.

"It was a whirlwind romance but Taylor and Matty are now not together. Taylor broke it off with him, and it happened fast," a source told The Messenger at the time. "They had a lot of fun together, and it moved really quickly, but ultimately Taylor wanted to move on and be single."

Swift was linked to Healy in May after she and longtime boyfriend Joe Alwyn broke up in April. The 12-time Grammy winner is releasing 1989 (Taylor's Version) on Oct. 27.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:48 AM   #4621
George Brett shit his pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
Who wants to be friends with people who would see you harmed, or killed? Just because they called you a "good one" isn't reason enough to overcome the fact that some people believe others should not exist, at all.
99% of people are not like this
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 06:28 AM   #4622
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Who wants to be friends with people who would see you harmed, or killed? Just because they called you a "good one" isn't reason enough to overcome the fact that some people believe others should not exist, at all.
You have to educate ignorance - you can't ignore it or beat it out of someone.

If you help one violent person to see things differently you changed the lives of thousands of people. Most in small ways but some in large ones. When you treat idiots like shit all it does is confirm their already ingrained idiot ideas.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 06:29 AM   #4623
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
re-enacting GREASE?
Eww.

But, lot's of shit El Travador does makes me say that...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 06:34 AM   #4624
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleavage View Post
Gayest thread in the history of the internet right here, folks. You guys should forfeit a Super Bowl just for this thread alone. Thanks a lot...smh
Don’t take this the wrong way, but I sincerely wish eDave had offed you.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:26 AM   #4625
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
99% of people are not like this
What FN rock do you live under?

99% of people are absolutely this way. The same people that say they aren't racist because they have a black friend, are the same ones that refer to that friend as one of the good ones while using the N word to describe every black person who isn't their one friend.

I used to work in an office with a Trans Woman. She was about 30 years old. If she didn't tell you, you absolutely would have never known. However, it was kinda a known thing in the office.

We had a newer employee, who came from Minnesota. She was about 50 years old. She was aw shucks & apple pie, etc. One day the subject of Trans Woman came up at lunch. Most of the people were out of the office, so I bought everyone lunch, and it lasted a couple of hours, and even though no alcohol was involved, things got loose goosey.

This polite older Woman starts cussing and being so nasty, for no reason, attacking Trans Women and how they were sick in the head, how they want to groom kids, and should be put down. We were shocked. We said put down? And she said they should all just be dead because they were poisoning society.

The young Trans Woman was shocked and in tears. I have to say how inappropriate the statement was, not only because of the obvious, but also because of this young Trans Woman being an employee.

This older Woman doesn't miss a beat, and condescendingly dismisses her tears as theater, and says Oh honey, I didn't mean you, you are one of the good ones.

And she thought she had said something nice.

Who would ever want to be friends with someone like that?
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old Today, 07:32 AM   #4626
Why so serious?

Quote:
What FN rock do you live under?
Please. I beg you. Don’t bring this shit into this thread.

This is all about celebrating Taylor and Travis and telling bitch ass trolls like Cleavage to go **** himself.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:52 AM   #4627
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post

This is all about celebrating Taylor and Travis and telling bitch ass trolls like Cleavage to go **** himself.
You are right. Sorry.

So, has anyone else gotten the Arnold Palmer vibe from Travis' wedding look?

I am old, 53, but not old enough that I watched Arnold Palmer play. But, I have watched many highlights and documentaries, and I remember a clip of Arnold, it may have been black and white, but he was dressed in all black, and his hair was kinda flopping, and it popped into my head when I saw these pics.

I looked for the photo, but can't find it. I may have imagined it.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old Today, 12:38 PM   #4628
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post

Does he flood you with down votes too? Little bitch has done it to me for years. Surprised mods haven't given it the boot as he's clearly an alt account
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote