259 CAR, 1269 YDS, 11 TD
Receiving Yards

KC
T. Kelce
110 REC, 1338 YDS, 12 TD

PHI
A.J. Brown
88 REC, 1496 YDS, 11 TD

This is the end for you Eagles. Time to bend the knees and acknowledge your Super Chiefs! Let's win it for Len dawson the original Super Chiefs
big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2023, 04:13 PM   #4606
Roy E.

Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2023, 04:18 PM   #4607
In Search of a Life

Kind of disappointed Nick never brought up Hurts having the ball for 11 more minutes to rack up his extra yardage. When was the last game Mahomes played all 4 quarters and only threw 27 passes?
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2023, 04:27 PM   #4608
pie is never free

Oh man, hate reliving this... my rewatch is now at the 1:33 mark of the second quarter, watching Mahomes scream out in pain on the bench was SICKENING

Good Heavens, this game sure had it all... an All Timer
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2023, 04:31 PM   #4609
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
Anyone know how I can rewatch the game? I was wasted and blacked out right before half. Don’t remember a second after that.

NFLfullhd is my goto
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2023, 04:35 PM   #4610
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Oh man, hate reliving this... my rewatch is now at the 1:33 mark of the second quarter, watching Mahomes scream out in pain on the bench was SICKENING

Good Heavens, this game sure had it all... an All Timer
i thought his leg was ****ed, and then they ran twice to start the second half?

ugh

that scramble down inside the 5 made me feel a lot better
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2023, 04:36 PM   #4611
Court Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Go birds

Derp derp
Is that their chant or something? I was at Barnes & Noble this weekend and some idiot kid was yelling go birds from upstairs. It wasn’t that crowded, but I figured he was just being loud and obnoxious with his buddies and didn’t realize the dork was trying to screw with me.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2023, 04:36 PM   #4612
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Anyone know how I can rewatch the game? I was wasted and blacked out right before half. Don’t remember a second after that.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2023, 04:39 PM   #4613
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
i thought his leg was ****ed, and then they ran twice to start the second half?

ugh

that scramble down inside the 5 made me feel a lot better
It was reaggravated BADLY, his extreme pain was obvious man

No matter what Burkholder did at halftime theres only so much you can do, the rest of it was Mahomes literally WILLING that shit to get better

He's like a comic book hero come to life
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2023, 04:56 PM   #4614
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spott View Post
Is that their chant or something? I was at Barnes & Noble this weekend and some idiot kid was yelling go birds from upstairs. It wasn’t that crowded, but I figured he was just being loud and obnoxious with his buddies and didn’t realize the dork was trying to screw with me.
it is. they yelled go birds at me literally 200 times friday at the waste management open here in phx. over and over again.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2023, 05:08 PM   #4615
pie is never free

Ok just watched the Suh double punch on Mahomes, what a piece of serious shit he's always been... can't believe someone hasn't wrecked his knees by now, a known scumbag his entire career
Old 02-13-2023, 05:15 PM   #4616
Supporter

Quote:
Damn, I’m driving home from work.
Looks like it might be on again at 7pm CT.
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2023, 05:21 PM   #4617
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Ok just watched the Suh double punch on Mahomes, what a piece of serious shit he's always been... can't believe someone hasn't wrecked his knees by now, a known scumbag his entire career
He punched him again in this game? Did the same shit during the Bucs game.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2023, 05:26 PM   #4618
pie is never free

Quote:
He punched him again in this game? Did the same shit during the Bucs game.
Smacked him upside the head twice on the same play
Old 02-13-2023, 05:44 PM   #4619
I'll be back.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2023, 05:47 PM   #4620
The man you could post like.

Intentional or not, the 'band' having to duck under the banner to continue marching is ****ing hilarious.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.