Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2014, 07:42 AM  
Cast Iron Jedi

What's for dinner? Here's mine... (Part 2)

What you got?
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-13-2015, 02:35 PM   #4606
**** you, you cretin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
They look incredible, matter of fact I'm making some this weekend... **** it.

Just a few simple ingredients make such a perfect marriage of flavors... and while I prolly wont make it scratch, there WILL be guac from the deli on hand.
Oh yeah deli guac works just fine. I just usually pick up a jalapeņo and throw it in for heat. Spicy + Beer = Next best thing to sex
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-13-2015, 02:42 PM   #4607
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inmem58 View Post
Oh yeah deli guac works just fine. I just usually pick up a jalapeņo and throw it in for heat. Spicy + Beer = Next best thing to sex
I've never done a scratch guac like I've seen you post before, and with jalapeno's? I'm sure theres nothing like it... actually, I'm thinking about mincing some japs and cooking them with the beef this weekend, cooking them will add some heat but keep them from being hot.

I love heat, but hate hot when it comes to food... too much hot drowns out everything else for me.
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-13-2015, 02:53 PM   #4608
**** you, you cretin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
I've never done a scratch guac like I've seen you post before, and with jalapeno's? I'm sure theres nothing like it... actually, I'm thinking about mincing some japs and cooking them with the beef this weekend, cooking them will add some heat but keep them from being hot.

I love heat, but hate hot when it comes to food... too much hot drowns out everything else for me.

Fresh is always better. If you change your mind and go fresh try adding sour creamifor a more creamier texture. My step mother does this and it's a hit. I prefer a thicker guac myself. Just an idea.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-13-2015, 03:15 PM   #4609
Beloved & Awesome CP Celebrity

Making black bean tacos tonight, one of my favorites.
DaKCMan AP has disabled reputation

Old 04-13-2015, 06:26 PM   #4610
www.nfl-forecast.com

Mustard and collard greens, black eyed peas, celery, onions, garlic, chipotle Tabasco, bacon, smoked sausage.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	140
Size:	91.7 KB
ID:	109586  
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-13-2015, 06:54 PM   #4611
Cast Iron Jedi

Was thinking about trying Tom Colicchio's place at the MGM Grand till I saw the prices.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-13-2015, 07:28 PM   #4612
**** you, you cretin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Was thinking about trying Tom Colicchio's place at the MGM Grand till I saw the prices.
Bobby Flays Mesa Grill in Caesars is AMAZING.

Old 04-13-2015, 08:30 PM   #4613
www.nfl-forecast.com

Quote:
Yikes. A couple would have to order carefully to stay under $500 before ordering wine.
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-13-2015, 09:09 PM   #4614
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
Yikes. A couple would have to order carefully to stay under $500 before ordering wine.

Work won't let me expense something like that...

Old 04-13-2015, 09:26 PM   #4615
Just a li'l Evel

Flying on a plane from SF to KC. Dinner: a bag of Bugles. (after two sets of airport sushi)
TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-14-2015, 05:13 AM   #4616

Quote:
Craft Steak? I ate there a couple of years ago. It was good, not amazing.

Old 04-14-2015, 05:17 AM   #4617
I'll be back.

Made my mom's famous belgian pork curry last night. I'll post pics of leftovers tonight.

This ain't no poverty curry though.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-14-2015, 06:27 AM   #4618
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP View Post
Craft Steak? I ate there a couple of years ago. It was good, not amazing.

That's the one. Went to a nice Italian place next door that was quite good instead.

Old 04-14-2015, 09:26 AM   #4619

Quote:
That's the one. Went to a nice Italian place next door that was quite good instead.
Fiamma? We ate there too. It was the night before the Mayweather/Maidana fight. Mike Tyson was a couple of tables over from our party.

Old 04-14-2015, 10:04 AM   #4620
Still Mental

As my sister would say: Food. Because it is technically correct yet not specific enough to satisfy the reader.
Faddy Yomama is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.

Closed Thread