Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2007, 10:00 PM  

The 10pm thread (archived)

The big anti-hijack thread.....
Talk about anything, but if this works than we don't have to keep looking around all the threads to see who is still on tonight, and every night, or even every day! Talk about the chiefs, talk about tomorrow, talk about football, politics or even how to do flooring and the applicable budget. What you're drinking, how hard it is to sleep, etc. Every thing is acceptable in this thread.....

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldcloc...om.html?sort=2 see for yourself, it is ten o'clock somewhere.

Last edited by DaFace; 01-10-2013 at 11:34 PM..
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-20-2007, 02:33 AM   #4561
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycoffey
does this happen at the planet parties?
I once saw a guy who was colored from toes to nuts to head in black Marks-A-Lot after he passed out naked. But that was a frat party.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-20-2007, 02:33 AM   #4562

this is a good one too
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-20-2007, 02:37 AM   #4563
MY LITTLE #15

luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-20-2007, 02:39 AM   #4564
Don't Be A Dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv

wazzup
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-20-2007, 02:39 AM   #4565

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hummus' Jenkins
I hate Grolsch. It's almost as bad as Warsteiner (sp?)
I think you spelled it right, warsteiner is germany's natural light. blahhhh

Old 01-20-2007, 02:39 AM   #4566
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Diddy
wazzup
Hey! The entertainment just arrived!

Where you been all my life?
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-20-2007, 02:41 AM   #4567
Don't Be A Dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv

suddenly and without warning i feel like a male stripper
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-20-2007, 02:41 AM   #4568
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
suddenly and without warning i feel like a male stripper
Fine by me!

Old 01-20-2007, 02:41 AM   #4569
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
I think you spelled it right, warsteiner is germany's natural light. blahhhh
One of my friends and I once drank a 5 liter mini-keg of that shit. I felt like death afterwards.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-20-2007, 02:43 AM   #4570
Don't Be A Dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hummus' Jenkins
One of my friends and I once drank a 5 liter mini-keg of that shit. I felt like death afterwards.
dude warsteiner is the frigging bomb

Old 01-20-2007, 02:44 AM   #4571
Don't Be A Dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv
Fine by me!
you bring the ones, i'll bring the shake

cause i love ya, you can have a free lap dance

Old 01-20-2007, 02:45 AM   #4572

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv

smack!!!

guess I know when I've worn out my welcome

Old 01-20-2007, 02:45 AM   #4573
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
you bring the ones, i'll bring the shake

cause i love ya, you can have a free lap dance
I've got two ones. Can you break a twenty?

Old 01-20-2007, 02:46 AM   #4574
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:

smack!!!

guess I know when I've worn out my welcome
Don't feel bad. J Diddy is the love of my life.

Old 01-20-2007, 02:46 AM   #4575

Quote:
dude warsteiner is the frigging bomb
if you knew how good beer can taste you wouldn't say that.

unless you meant it bombs in a bad way, I'm getting too old for this crap.

Closed Thread