I'll be back.

****OFFICIAL Chiefs vs 49ers Super Bowl LVIII Game Thread****

Lombardi and Starr.

Noll and Bradshaw.

Walsh and Montana.

Johnson and Aikman.

Belichick and Brady.

Reid and Mahomes.

Today, the Kansas City Chiefs complete the greatest five-year run in NFL history by winning the third Super Bowl in the Patrick Mahomes era, and the fourth in the franchise's glorious history.

Today, we become an undeniable dynasty.

As someone once said...let's do this shit.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-12-2024, 05:46 PM   #4561
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinchshot View Post
I don't understand why they keep dropping him. Haven't seen a better run stopper on our team.
Completely better team when he’s on it.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-12-2024, 05:50 PM   #4562
Grand champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheater5 View Post

Re: Tom and Jerry Right

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=352258

Andy calls this a “one way play” and specifically mentions ‘Tiger 12’ which denotes Hardman. Am I misinterpreting that it’s either a shovel pass to Jet, or a pass to Hardman. Since the end crashed and took away option one— the only other option designed for this play was Hardman. The two TEs were clearing out, and not receiving options for this play.

I could be wrong.
We know Kelce is a guru. He read the defense pre-snap and post snap. Once he saw #33 shading inside and Ward sticking with him, he knew there was no one outside to cover Hardman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by siberian khatru View Post
Not many teams have the corners we do to run these coverages against them consistently
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2024, 05:50 PM   #4563
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
How in the hell is Pennel a journeyman?
Yeah, I don't understand. He's fantastic in his role.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-12-2024, 06:25 PM   #4564
In Search of a Life

65 Toss power trap
2-3 Jet chip wasp
Corndog (just Corndog?)
Trips right bunch f shuttle, Tom and Jerry right yellow
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2024, 06:28 PM   #4565
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
Romo was awful yesterday, though. Completely ****ed the game winning call on the TD throw to Hardman by not shutting the **** up and letting Nantz do his job.
I thought he was fine. Built up the mahomes mystic, didn't slobber over people excessively, and actually broke down some film. I appreciated him calling out the poor decision to blitz mahomes in overtime on the rice crosser during the play. More of that insight please.
irafreak would the whole thing.irafreak would the whole thing.irafreak would the whole thing.irafreak would the whole thing.irafreak would the whole thing.irafreak would the whole thing.irafreak would the whole thing.irafreak would the whole thing.irafreak would the whole thing.irafreak would the whole thing.irafreak would the whole thing.
Old 02-12-2024, 06:30 PM   #4566
MVP

Quote:

65 Toss power trap
2-3 Jet chip wasp
Corndog (just Corndog?)
Love to see the redemption for Mecole Hardman in this moment and the pure joy of the players as they realize what just happened. Incredible victory after an uphill battle the whole night.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2024, 06:36 PM   #4567
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:

65 Toss power trap
2-3 Jet chip wasp
Corndog (just Corndog?)
Honestly, most of this game I never want to see again. But I could watch this clip all day long.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2024, 06:42 PM   #4568
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Honestly, most of this game I never want to see again. But I could watch this clip all day long.
I'll watch this game whenever I happen across it. The defense was fun, and the offense was fun at the end.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-12-2024, 07:06 PM   #4569
It was not a fair catch

65 Toss power trap
2-3 Jet chip wasp
Corndog (just Corndog?)

That is going to be a poster
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2024, 07:10 PM   #4570
Roy E.

Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-12-2024, 07:27 PM   #4571
Mahomes Fanboi

Here is what Pat/Rice were jabbering about...

https://youtube.com/shorts/1w5m2nEFL...d9F3KDHzUfZeGh
Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-12-2024, 07:28 PM   #4572
In Search of a Life

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-12-2024, 07:32 PM   #4573
Roy E.

Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 9 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2024, 01:44 AM   #4574
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheater5 View Post

Re: Tom and Jerry Right

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=352258

Andy calls this a “one way play” and specifically mentions ‘Tiger 12’ which denotes Hardman. Am I misinterpreting that it’s either a shovel pass to Jet, or a pass to Hardman. Since the end crashed and took away option one— the only other option designed for this play was Hardman. The two TEs were clearing out, and not receiving options for this play.

I could be wrong.
Um, I was talking about Kelce standing in the EZ watching the play on the screen. In a Peter King interview Reid said it was designed for a shovel pass.

On Kimmel, Hardman said it was designed for him.

Either way, it is a play with 3 options (which makes all the 3rd & 1 plays that failed this year seem even worse) as it could be a shovel, a keeper for Mahomes, or the pass to Hardman.

They converged on the shovel, and Hardman was open. I am getting my info directly from the Andy Reid interview with Peter King, and my eyes.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-13-2024, 01:49 AM   #4575
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Yeah, I don't understand. He's fantastic in his role.
We did try to keep him once, if I am not mistaken, but he isn't really a player that can maintain that level of play for end entire season.

If he could, he wouldn't have been available.

I would love to see us stash him on the PS for as long as possible next year.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.