Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-07-2016, 08:44 AM   #4531
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Vietnamese, Korean, Ethiopian, Salvadorian, Brazilian Churrascaria, Southern Indian, Spanish Tapas, Japanese Sushi-Hibachi-Tempora, German-Polish, Hong Kong and Taiwan Dim Sum, are just many aside from the Italian or Chinese you didn't compare to Mexican.

These are all available and very good!
All gross and nasty. Can't go wrong with a mess of nachos.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-07-2016, 08:45 AM   #4532
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts View Post
They call it red beer and use bud light instead of michelob brah.
Pouring Clamato and beer into a cup is not a michelada player.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-07-2016, 08:55 AM   #4533
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inmem58 View Post
All gross and nasty. Can't go wrong with a mess of nachos.
Our palettes are diametrically opposed.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-07-2016, 09:36 AM   #4534
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats. View Post
pan fried tacos. I wish I could step up my fried taco game though, I can never get them where they aren't a little chewy.

Are you using oil in the pan?
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-07-2016, 09:38 AM   #4535
"Think BOOM!"

Sauteed shrimp, mashed potatoes and a white wine garlic sauce. Some kind of vegetable.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-07-2016, 09:39 AM   #4536
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
Sauteed shrimp, mashed potatoes and a white wine garlic sauce. Some kind of vegetable.

Peas?
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-07-2016, 09:41 AM   #4537
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Peas?
Probably.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-07-2016, 09:49 AM   #4538
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Probably.

Seriously, throw some slivered almonds and finish in butter. Peas amandine.
Old 10-07-2016, 09:51 AM   #4539
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:

Seriously, throw some slivered almonds and finish in butter. Peas amandine.
No. I don't like almonds, unless they are covered in dark chocolate.
Old 10-07-2016, 09:53 AM   #4540
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
No. I don't like almonds, unless they are covered in dark chocolate.
Pecans, then.
Old 10-07-2016, 10:30 AM   #4541
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inmem58 View Post
You guys are killing me. Here in Cali being so close to the border we have tons and tons of great Mexican joints here. We usually have it once a week. Italian, Chinese, Asian etc etc isn't really satisfying. I have to admit we're spoiled in Cali when it comes to Mexican food. KC doesn't even know what Micheladas are. Terribad.
I'm all in on Mexican food. I don't have the elite stuff you have but I love it. I haven't had any in awhile. Tough to eat on the tractor or combine.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-07-2016, 10:41 AM   #4542
Scarlett Johansson's boytoy

Quote:
Are you using oil in the pan?
yeah, about an inch of canola oil.
mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.
Old 10-07-2016, 10:43 AM   #4543

speaking of tacos, ate at El Camino Real a few weeks back, was very disappointed based on the hype I've heard. Can getter better tacos at at least 2 places in Topeka.
mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.
Old 10-07-2016, 10:45 AM   #4544
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats. View Post
yeah, about an inch of canola oil.

I think that may be your problem. Cut back to a couple tablespoons.

I'm no expert on this subject at all, but it sounds like your almost deep frying when you want just enough to crisp the outside.
Old 10-07-2016, 10:48 AM   #4545

Quote:
I think that may be your problem. Cut back to a couple tablespoons.

I'm no expert on this subject at all, but it sounds like your almost deep frying when you want just enough to crisp the outside.
i used to do that way, but didn't have any better luck. After research I found most recommend deep oil