Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2008, 06:32 PM  
DeadPunisher

EPIC FAIL......and other stuff that makes you laugh

Old thread is archived here.
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=185997

I have seen these in various threads, so I thought we should just put them all together. There are really funny pics out there.

Last edited by DaFace; 01-10-2013 at 11:52 PM..
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.

Old 02-05-2014, 03:32 PM   #4531
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
At first I wasn't sure why this was here, but then I saw it.

On a side note, I'm pretending that the young chick next to the chick getting proposed to doesn't even know them. She is just so caught up in the moment, and how special it is, that she can't even contain her excitement and emotion for this couple that she doesn't even know. The old lady just has no ****s to give anymore....I hope I live long enough to be able to just randomly flip people off at ball games.

**Woo hoo, home run Billy Butler, la de da...now **** OFF!**
Dr. Gigglepants 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Gigglepants 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Gigglepants 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Gigglepants 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Gigglepants 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Gigglepants 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Gigglepants 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Gigglepants 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Gigglepants 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Gigglepants 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Gigglepants 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli

Old 02-05-2014, 10:24 PM   #4532
On the inside

GordonGekko Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GordonGekko Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GordonGekko Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GordonGekko Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GordonGekko Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GordonGekko Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GordonGekko Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GordonGekko Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GordonGekko Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GordonGekko Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GordonGekko Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.

Old 02-05-2014, 10:24 PM   #4533
On the inside

GordonGekko Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GordonGekko Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GordonGekko Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GordonGekko Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GordonGekko Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GordonGekko Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GordonGekko Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GordonGekko Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GordonGekko Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GordonGekko Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GordonGekko Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.

Old 02-05-2014, 10:29 PM   #4534
On the inside

Old 02-06-2014, 12:41 AM   #4535
This place entertains..

Tackle fail
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (194.8 KB, 86 views)

Last edited by Joe Seahawk; 02-06-2014 at 12:53 AM..
Joe Seahawk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Joe Seahawk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Joe Seahawk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Joe Seahawk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Joe Seahawk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Joe Seahawk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Joe Seahawk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Joe Seahawk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Joe Seahawk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Joe Seahawk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Joe Seahawk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.

Old 02-06-2014, 12:58 AM   #4536
pie is never free

Textbook stiff arm, looks like something from an 8th grade coaches manual.

Congrats, Joe... you guys not only deserved it but won it fair and square.
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-06-2014, 02:53 AM   #4537
Supporter

Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-06-2014, 03:03 AM   #4538
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

Quote:
Originally Posted by GordonGekko View Post
Ok, I guess I am daft on this one. layman's explanation? I know his wife's name is beyonce but do not understand this.
Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.

Old 02-06-2014, 03:05 AM   #4539
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valiant View Post
Ok, I guess I am daft on this one. layman's explanation? I know his wife's name is beyonce but do not understand this.
Feyonce. Say it out loud.
Third Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli

Old 02-06-2014, 03:08 AM   #4540
special teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valiant View Post
k, the internet is not for you

you need to go back to those nifty grade school wood puzzle where the dinosaur was the shape of the hole it fit
then work your way back
Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.

Old 02-06-2014, 04:44 AM   #4541
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Third Eye View Post
Feyonce. Say it out loud.
I have been up 36 hours, it was not registering. fiance, got it.

tek, I will throw poop on you, well at least talking about it on the internet. I need sleep..
Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.

Old 02-06-2014, 08:27 AM   #4542
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psyko Tek View Post
k, the internet is not for you

you need to go back to those nifty grade school wood puzzle where the dinosaur was the shape of the hole it fit
then work your way back
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-06-2014, 11:52 AM   #4543
Veteran

Best Comment = "ooh, something fell on my foot. is your ceiling leaking? i think it is. does anybody else feel that draft?"
bishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli

Old 02-06-2014, 11:56 AM   #4544
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by bishop_74 View Post

Best Comment = "ooh, something fell on my foot. is your ceiling leaking? i think it is. does anybody else feel that draft?"
Is this the Kroger in Louisville? I know a guy in the store when that happened, got some great shots.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-06-2014, 12:01 PM   #4545
Dirty Bit

What the **** is that lady looking up at?
RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.

Closed Thread